PDA

View Full Version : Underdressed today

AngelaSmith
03-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Just wanted to share with someone... Underdressed at work today with just some leggings. Its going to be a good day! I may even go out tonight! :-)

Chari
03-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Good for you Angela! You should always be comfortable and confident in whatever you wear, no matter what the event. There are many unisex items that can be worn, under and outer, and most of the public won't even notice or care. Enjoy.

Jordan
03-04-2014, 09:42 AM
I did the same thing last night at work with panties and leggings as it is so cold here in michigan

Beverley Sims
03-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Angela,
That is how the adventure starts. :)

mechamoose
03-04-2014, 10:04 AM
It feels good to do it, doesn't it?

I just swapped out most of my undershirts for camisoles to wear under my long sleeve dress shirts. So now it's panties, camisole or sports bra and pretty socks every day. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Devin C
03-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Yes its great to be comfortable. I enjoy wearing under garments all the time.

Caden Lane
03-04-2014, 10:56 AM
I used to go hunting with pantyhose on. They did in fact help me stay warmer, and that was what i would tell anybody if they discovered i ws wearing them...which wasnt likely. Hunters dont exactly go around comparing notes on their warming gear...lol

karynspanties
03-04-2014, 11:32 AM
I am working from home today enfemme. No make-up, but a black leather skirt, purple top, white panties, white full slip, pale purple bra, forms, jewelry and a short wig. LOVE IT!!!

Jordan, where in Michigan are you? I am in the Ann Arbor area.

Jonithan
03-04-2014, 02:23 PM
I used to go hunting with pantyhose on. They did in fact help me stay warmer, and that was what i would tell anybody if they discovered i ws wearing them...which wasnt likely. Hunters dont exactly go around comparing notes on their warming gear...lol

I just got a flash of Marisa Tomei in "My Cousin Vinny". Funny.
I like having tights on under my destructed jeans. If any one is really paying attention they can just make out a splash of color peeking out from the holes.

Joni

Jaylyn
03-04-2014, 02:39 PM
I also have worn a pair of panty hose under my hunting layering set. It is not a secret that panty hose can keep your legs warm and especially with three of the layering systems they have out today all in a nylon type material. Even the "T"shirts under neath are smooth as silk and hold in the heat. I always could feel the hose underneath and always wondered what I would tell every body if I got shot or fell off the bow stand. Luckily it didn't happen.

Susan L
03-04-2014, 02:44 PM
I just love to underdress! Sometimes I go overboard with the firmware but what the heck, I love the feeling and I can't go out dressed so I do as much as I can like this.
I love the feel of the nylons, sports bra, slimming tank tops etc. Love it, Love it!!!

opaquetights09
03-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Wearing my new pair of nude opaque tights today under my jeans while at work. Cold here so they are very warming. They also help with my circulation issues.

AngelaSmith
03-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Yes that's one reason I wore them today.... Its COLD! Especially since I shaved my legs recently!

Joanncdnj
03-04-2014, 05:38 PM
I work outdoors, and every day I wear leggings from walmart. It's a treat to dress everyday, but what a hassle when nature calls and you have to use a porta-john

Allisa
03-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Joann, Amen sister.

Bye-Bye Lisa