PDA

View Full Version : How to get girly hips

Shannah
01-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Anyone know of exercises that would help make a guys waist and hips look more lady like? I want to tighten my waist, but keep what hips I have. I'm talking about targeting specific muscles, to look more curvy. Hormones aren't an option for me.

Thanks Girls,
Shannah

celeste26
01-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Such an exercise doesn't exist. If you work your abs they will develop a 'six pack' and that is not girly (even if some women body builders do it it isn't girly)

The curves come from genetics not exercises. Obviously clothes can create the 'illusion' and that is the best we could do. (You can remove them when you want also)

Trinity_cat
01-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Someone posted a pic here, quite some time ago. They had bought a pair of pants that had hips and buttocks built in to them.
Your other option is to use a little padding of your own.

JoAnnDallas
01-09-2006, 01:35 PM
A more expensive way would to have luposuction and a tummy tuck. A lot of GG's do that for the same reason.

Tracy Lynn
01-09-2006, 01:37 PM
What about yoga or pilates?

AngGG
01-09-2006, 01:41 PM
I have found this excercise to be extremely helpful...

First get the largest box of chocolate (bon bons will do nicely also) you can find.

Then sit on the couch and turn the tv (television) ;) on.

Next...and this is most critical...keep moving your arm and hand back and forth between the box and your mouth. Constant motion is very important here.

Now THATS what I call excercise.

(sorry just could not help this one...It has worked for me all my life :cry: LOL)

:angel: :cheeky:

Wendy me
01-09-2006, 02:03 PM
i would go with the yoga ....and oe or two of them bon bons........

Christina Nicole
01-09-2006, 02:20 PM
I have found this excercise to be extremely helpful...

First get the largest box of chocolate (bon bons will do nicely also) you can find.

Then sit on the couch and turn the tv (television) ;) on.

Next...and this is most critical...keep moving your arm and hand back and forth between the box and your mouth. Constant motion is very important here.

Your results may vary from those achieved by a GG unless you mix in some of those pretty purple pills.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole