PDA

View Full Version : It has been like a ton of bricks have been lifted

Maggie O'neal
03-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Since my wife and I talked last Saturday I can't believe how different I feel.
That afternoon we ventured out in the snowstorm . We both had a craving for a chili-cheese footlong hot dog. So off to Sonic we went. As we were finishing our ice cream my wife asked if there was anything else I would like to do. I don't leave the house much during the week. Why go out if I have plenty of toys here.
I responded with "Target"?
What do you want there ? My wife asked ., "Some panties that fit! The ones I have on are too small."
We both laughed and off we went.To target, not my panties.
It was fun and sometimes funny as we shopped the women's dept together.
So I ended up with plenty of panties, a new bra and of course my first LBD found by my wife.
It is wonderful to be dressed while I putz around the house during the day:) Not in the evening though. There is too much traffic with my boys around.
I can underdress all the time.
I just thought I would share what is happening in my life!
If I weren't living it I wouldn't believe it !

Maggie:)

Beverley Sims
03-04-2014, 01:42 PM
It shows you just need to balance things to get it right

Chari
03-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Always great to communicate to an accepting wife, and have her help keep your feminine life moving in a positive direction. Enjoy.

Teresa
03-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi Maggie,
Your legs must ache carrying that weight for so long, I bet you feel in the clouds ! Still take it steady don't saturate the situation and spoil it. I'm really pleased for you, I wish there was some of sharing champagne on the forum, but I'll still raise a glass to you.

MsVal
03-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Eating ice cream in a snow storm after a hot dog at Sonic ... Yep, that sounds like the right formula for a funny yet tender moment. <huh?>

I always enjoy reading tales of couples that make it work, however they do it.

Congratulations.

Best wishes
MsVal

Di
03-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Very nice love reading about it. Sharing this journey together can really make for such a closeness.:hugs:

Katey888
03-04-2014, 03:16 PM
That is a sharing and togetherness thing, Maggie - good for you and thank you for sharing with us.

I don't see what's wrong with chilli dogs and ice cream, MsVal - sounds like regular North American cuisine to me... :devil: Now where did I leave my curry and lager... :)

Katey x

LenGray
03-04-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm so happy for you! :) It's always great to be able to be who we are with the people we love ^_^

kimdl93
03-04-2014, 06:08 PM
You are off to spa good new start with your wife.

RADER
03-04-2014, 06:12 PM
I understand your relief, having your SO at least knowing and at least understanding is a huge plus.
Rader

Allisa
03-04-2014, 08:33 PM
If I weren't living it I wouldn't believe it! That hits the nail on the head. I love happy stories here.

Bye-Bye Lisa

Jilmac
03-04-2014, 10:49 PM
It's nice to be able to share girl moments such as panty shopping with one's spouse.

Dana M
03-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Good for you Maggie.