PDA

View Full Version : Compliments are nice!

carhill2mn
03-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Compliments are always nice to hear, especially from a stranger!

Today I was having coffee with my "coffee buddy" at a mall, which we do once a week, if possible. A woman whom I do not know stopped at our table and said "I have seen you here often and you are always so nicely dressed". I thanked her and replied "That is part of the fun"!

After she had left my "coffee buddy" said "If she only knew"!

Katey888
03-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Carole - I am sure they are well deserved compliments, but nice nonetheless.. :)

A compliment and testament to how good you look and how well you dress... but also how polite some folk can be, which is also nice, and somewhat reassuring today.

Katey x

lingerieLiz
03-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Way to go!

Beverley Sims
03-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Carole,
I think you just passed. :)

Or how long since you were challenged anyway?

Nice compliment.

Debra Russell
03-05-2014, 12:52 PM
I love compliments - I was stopped in the market by an employee (a woman) working at the small florest counter, she said she just wanted to say how nice I looked - I floated for days ..........................Debra

Kristy 56
03-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Nice going Carole ! Maybe you'll soon have another in the coffee circle. :)

Stephanie47
03-05-2014, 04:05 PM
If the women has frequently seen you and your buddy nicely attired at the mall, what makes you think she has not figured out you're a cross dresser. It may be a compliment for the manner in which you act, carry yourself, the attire you wear. You may be exemplifying a tastefully dressed cross dresser, and, not presenting in the negative image so many people have of us.

Kristina_nolagirl
03-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Receiving a sincere compliment is one of the greatest feelings. Of all the negatives people fear when going out, I find that 99% of the time when someone goes out of their way to interact with you while you're crossdressesd, it's to say something sweet to you. Very rarely do I get compliments as a guy, but I often have the fortune of crossing paths with an open minded, kind hearted individual that knows the power of a positive word.

We should all remember the feeling we get when complimented and go out of our way to make someone's day with a sincere compliment more often. Not only do you make their day, but I find being on the other end of a compliment to be just as satisfying!

carhill2mn
03-06-2014, 04:40 PM
If the women has frequently seen you and your buddy nicely attired at the mall, what makes you think she has not figured out you're a cross dresser. It may be a compliment for the manner in which you act, carry yourself, the attire you wear. You may be exemplifying a tastefully dressed cross dresser, and, not presenting in the negative image so many people have of us.

My "buddy" is always dressed as a man. His wife often accompanies him. The woman certainly gave no indication that she thought of me as other than another woman.