PDA

View Full Version : Not ungrateful

Michelle V
03-04-2014, 07:55 PM
This is a message to those who work so hard to make this site happen.

I am guilty of using this site to mostly post pictures of myself and get feedback from other more experience CDs, I haven't contributed anything to this site in these past months. I really have no illusions that my comments or questions may improve someone's life, however, I am here to support my community and thank again those working so hard to bring us together. Thanks to this site I have another outlet for my urges to be feminine, I can connect with like minded people, exchange ideas and provide support, give someone who needs it an encouraging word, or simply say hi to others like me. I have make great friends here, well as much a friend as you can consider someone you've never met in person but knows the right advise to give.

So thanks to the people behind the curtains and thanks to those who make our community and this site a better, safe place to be.

Michelle

NikiMichelle
03-04-2014, 08:49 PM
We'll put and I agree...many thanks!

Melissa18
03-04-2014, 09:29 PM
I have to agree with Michelle V, I've been lurking around this site for a number of years trying to build up the courage to join and post, and since my first post last week I have felt I've joined a family, When I'm reading the posts I realise I'm not alone

marsha leanne
03-04-2014, 09:52 PM
i need to say thanks also. I was visiting for a long while, but that was because of the email address i tried repeatedly to register with. once i got an accepting email, i was good to go and did not hesitate. thanks to those who keep this site and all of us together.

RADER
03-04-2014, 10:09 PM
HERE-HERE;
We all take some things for granted, This forum has been like an Oasis for me,
giving me confidence in my self, and meeting many new friends.
Thanks to all the Moderators and advisor's for a super job well done.
Rader

audreyinalbany
03-05-2014, 08:15 AM
I'll add my voice to the chorus…thanks to the mods for all of their hard work and effort

BLUE ORCHID
03-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi Michelle, I agree that this is a wonderful place , It's amazing that we can have
friends all over the world with just a click of the mouse.

I would like to add my thanks to the admin. & mods for making this forum the BEST ever.

Beverley Sims
03-05-2014, 08:41 AM
I always imagine the Wizard of Oz out there turning those handles behind the curtains.

The mods do well keeping the lid on it, I know from being a mod on a quite different forum, a technical one, that there are a lot that want to just pull you down.

SuzyZahn
03-05-2014, 08:47 AM
I have to admit to be AWOL, here too much. But I always enjoyed checking into site to read/see what others in `Our` community are doing and experiencing. Michelle has done a nice job in explaining a lot of my feelings. Thank you

Amanda M
03-05-2014, 09:16 AM
It is a great place to be, but it does NOT happen all by itself. Thanks to all of you who make it happen - and that includes the ordinary Janes who post here!

Michelle - I am sure that many people here have gained from your input, so don't put yourself down

Big Hug,
Amanda

Love that pic SuzyZahn - give us more of that smile!

Jamie Christopher
03-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Kudos to these comments and another kind thank you to our benefactors that make this site happen!

Jamie

MsVal
03-05-2014, 09:39 AM
I also agree that it is wonderful to have this forum where people can discuss, within limits, their crossdressing experiences. Notice that there is no mention of payment, either required or requested, there are no advertisements, and I receive no spam email to the unique email address I use for this forum. There are no flame wars, and no ... er ... unsavory posts. I once again applaud the volunteers that keep it that way.

Best wishes
MsVal

marshalynn
03-05-2014, 09:52 AM
I also want to thank all that make this site available for us, one thing I always wanted in my life was someone that I could talk to about being transsexual, being here has made it easier for me to come out to my family and feel like I have a lot of friends to talk to. love you all............... Marsha

Allisa
03-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Well said and thank-you for thanking them.

Bye-Bye Lisa

Lorileah
03-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Thank you ma'am, it's our job. We prevent anarchy (in favor of monarchy).:dom:

Tamara Croft
03-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Thank you :)

And you'll never pay for this site, it will always be free :)

As for monarchy... think I prefer anarchy myself :devil:

:hiding:

BTW, no naughty people here, they are all on the naughty step in the dungeon... :D

Kristy 56
03-05-2014, 12:24 PM
I also add my tbanks and appreciation to all that make this site possible. I give you a big curtsy. :)

CynthiaD
03-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Let me add my thanks as well. It's great to have a place where everyone is "on the same page." To me, crossdressing is the most wonderful and natural thing in the world. It's great to have a place where I don't have to explain that to anyone.

Jilly75
03-05-2014, 05:13 PM
I agree, I am so glad I stumbled across this site. 3 air kisses to you all.

Jilly

Di
03-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Thanks for saying thanks:D

To me the forum feels like my extended family.:hugs:

Lillyasia
03-05-2014, 06:41 PM
I add my gratitude as well. This site is safe and very friendly thanks to the mods and all the unknown faces behind the scenes. Thank you!

Cindymay
03-06-2014, 01:37 AM
I so agree, this site has helped me so much over the years. Thanks all :)

Shelly Preston
03-06-2014, 04:51 AM
Thank you for all the kind words of appreciation.

Thanks to all of you for posting so many questions and giving advice to all those in our community.

KristyE
03-06-2014, 05:18 AM
I add my thanks, more than I can express. I don't post much because of my limited time at " our thing" but I read every day.

One day I came on and the site was down and I freaked out!!! So Keep up the good work and big kisses for all.

Love KristyE

Marcelle
03-06-2014, 05:27 AM
I agree . . . here, here . . . hats off to all the administrators an mods :cheer:

I can only imagine that this much be akin to "herding cats" at times. Much appreciated and thanks for giving us a great and safe place to have fun. :)

Hugs

Isha

Sandra
03-06-2014, 06:34 AM
Thanks everyone for all the nice comments :)

Julia Welch
03-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Yes ... I add my gratitude to the guys who keep this place rolling along ...

Thank You !!

NicoleScott
03-06-2014, 02:04 PM
I really have no illusions that my comments or questions may improve someone's life...

Don't underestimate your contributions. Here's why, in your own words:

I can connect with like minded people, exchange ideas and provide support, give someone who needs it an encouraging word, or simply say hi to others like me.

Many of us who grew up with our crossdressing desires before the internet had no support, and anything we could read on the subject only told us that we had a psychological disorder or were sexual deviants. The more we were able to connect with others the more we could see that there were so many others like us out there. That led to greater acceptance of ourselves, and that alone improved our lives.

MsVal
03-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Nichole, that is SO sweet of you to say that.

Best wishes
MsVal

Christen
03-06-2014, 06:52 PM
I so, so agree!!! Thanks to the girls who keep it all happening. This place is just so amazing, I want to tell everyone about it, but that could present a few difficulties, so I'll keep it in house for now.

Christen x