PDA

View Full Version : hi girls any have a Mistress

wolfshadows46
01-09-2006, 12:52 PM
hi girls do any of you have a Mistress like me and what she think about you cross dressing My Mistress likes it +?

winkys pet
01-09-2006, 01:28 PM
hi,yes,my wife and i practice fem dom,its a natural progression we think,most of my dressing evolves around the dom,its great!and as she says,when the kids finlly move out,she expects me to dress completely 24/7 x x

wolfshadows46
01-09-2006, 03:05 PM
we have a twelve year boy and you know kids at that age they want to know every thing that going on. I dress when ever i can and seems never enouf

MsJanessa
01-09-2006, 04:30 PM
I am a Mistress:dom:

Jasmine Ellis
01-09-2006, 04:37 PM
I have no mistress, wish I did so she could help me with the make-up that just keeps going wrong for me, lol. Glad you have, dear. You two can help each other, I do love knowing there are couples out there who understand :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: to you

CDtv
01-09-2006, 05:38 PM
i am loved and owned by my Wife and Glorious Mistress, a high heeled **** for all to play with and tease but a slave to One and One only

(Thank You Mistress for allowing me to answer:) :) )

KathrynW
01-09-2006, 05:56 PM
i am loved and owned by my Wife and Glorious Mistress, a high heeled **** for all to play with and tease but a slave to One and One only

owned, huh?
geeeesh...the fun just never stops around this place, does it? :rofl:

Christina Nicole
01-09-2006, 06:04 PM

Oh Kathryn, I love some of your responses! But you missed the best part. Some people, when they speak or write, have trouble with their sentence structure. Antecedants get garbled, for example. Stuff too much into one sentence and one gets a wife who is also a glorious mistress, a high heel **** for all to play with. I bet she appreciates that description.:angry: A thousand lashes for that one. Or maybe sold into slavery to some arabs. They still do that. And anything owned can be sold. Cheaply, in this case, I would presume. :D

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

brenna
01-09-2006, 06:27 PM
I recently started to dress up with my wife's knowledge and consent!What a relief! She participates in all aspects including:SHOPPING! "SOME MEN HAVE ALL THE LUCK"-Rod Stewart:bs:

Carlacd
01-09-2006, 07:24 PM
My Wife is also my Mistress. We are into mild to harsh b&d, with a little s&m. Funny thing is, is that she's not really into my dressing. Knows i do, but not fully accepting. :spank: :spank:

Dawn/David
01-09-2006, 07:32 PM
I am a woman who loves being a Mistress to a lesbian or man dressed as a woman. It helps me explore the man in me , but also helps me appreciate the female I am too. To be honest, I am much freer in this role with a CD than with a lesbian-go figure. I have always said this and I mean it -
" Men make better women than women do!" It is very exciting and a lot of fun. You all deserve a Mistress and hope you all find one. Best of luck!

paulaN
01-09-2006, 10:12 PM
No, and my wife does not to be one. I have tried to tell her this is a good thing. But she just thinks I'm weird. I would to serve one just for a weekend. or a week. he he.

sherri
01-10-2006, 01:26 AM
I am a Mistress:dom:

And I just adore that about you! :worship:

Diann
01-10-2006, 01:49 AM
And I just adore that about you! :worship:

Don't we all!;) Diann

Sweet Susan
01-10-2006, 02:07 AM
hi girls do any of you have a Mistress like me and what she think about you cross dressing My Mistress likes it +?

I should be so lucky. Something we've dabbled in, but the wife isn't really into inflicting pain.

Colleen
01-10-2006, 09:25 AM
We have been doing it for about 5 years now married for 23 she is also 10yrs. older than me I'm her boy/gurl toy-maid or what ever not on a 24/7 though but I do open all doors carry all the packages.She didnt like it to start but now she dose see the benifets and now I feel I unleashed a monster.

Amanduhrob
01-10-2006, 10:46 AM
My fiancée is my Mistress, and although she's not into feminizing her pet, she knows and allows me to dress as I need to.

She does get wicked and make me wear panties, stockings, and sometimes bra's to work, but not very often.

Our lifestyle is more D/s than BD, is 24/7, and she's neither a sadist, nor am I a masochist.

sweeting
01-10-2006, 01:57 PM
i have always wanted a mistress but alas i dontlaurie:

sissy stacy
01-10-2006, 09:12 PM
(curtsey)

GF likes to do this a lot, but not full time. Bottom can only take so much, though and certain implements, like the cane, are out. GF agrees with me that cane can break skin and result would stain my lovely panties

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

Laurie Ann
01-10-2006, 11:04 PM
I would only wish for my wife to fulfill that role.

ReginaK
01-11-2006, 01:07 AM
I don't have one. But i'd love to be one or have one. I could go either way and be happy. :D

I've always wondered if there was a market for crossdressing mistresses and how much people would be willing to pay for domination. Hmm. Future business idea?

Falcor
01-11-2006, 05:21 AM
my wife enjoys the whole fem dom frolic,in reality it's mild ,harmless good fun.[h'mmmm,me housework..she sitting on her bot.,sipping a cuppa],I think I'd like a turn at the mistress bit].
Me thinks..whilst it's sexy and yummy,keep it as fun.
all the best,.from a recently spanked fal...

jessicam
01-11-2006, 02:47 PM
none for me but have stripper friends

jessicam

Methos
01-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Yes I would love to have a mistress to serve and dress me and all. Did once but alas unfortunately don't at the moment but am hopeful to find and serve one again soon.