PDA

View Full Version : Transition has begun

Peggie Lee
03-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Transition has begun

As of March 1, I have gone full time as Peggie Lee and on Monday, Peggie went to work. Its taken me along time to finally just be myself.
Since accepting the reality that my gender is female and embracing who I am, my life has made a right turn down this new and wonderful road. When looking back know everything now comes into perspective , my life as a child, as an adolescent and adult could be understood.

My appearance right now is pretty crude? I've started basically from scratch, no cross-dressing exp. accept as a child, I know I will improve over time as the electrolysis and better clothes start to take shape. My gender councilor, support groups and ever expanding life as Peggie will also continue to shape me over the next couple of years.

Although, looking back I wished I could have figured this all out years ago but it would have been so much more difficult to do. My late transition has made it all much easier to deal with, no wife, grown children and secure job. Making new friends and finding out how many of my old friends really were friends. As it turns out my friends are all still with me.

Love to all

Peggie Lee

Persephone
03-05-2014, 03:17 AM
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations, Peggie! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Rachel Smith
03-05-2014, 05:54 AM
Congrats enjoy the trip. There is a great ending to the book.

I Am Paula
03-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Congrats!!!
Don't fret too much about your presentation. Do your best, and it will come.
When I look back, as a late transitioner, I realize that everything was connected. Suddenly even my mixed up childhood is not such a mystery.
I lost very few friends, and I find I make new friends more easily now. The events leading to transition were scarier than actually doing it.

Connie D50
03-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Way to go Peggie Lee great to have your friends support you. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Have fun Connie

Chari
03-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Congrats Peggie for finding and accepting who you are to "finally just be yourself"! Be safe and enjoy every moment of discovery on your new adventure.

anaissa
03-05-2014, 12:12 PM
So glad to read your post. May your journey bring you much peace, joy and love. I admire your courage and support you all the way. [Hug]

traci_k
03-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Wishing you a safe, happy and fulfilling journey. So glad you found us!

Hugs,

PretzelGirl
03-06-2014, 09:53 PM
Sweeeet! Sounds like it is off to a good start. "looking back I wished I could have figured this all out years ago". That could be a theme song.