PDA

View Full Version : Finally did it!!!

Katehall
03-05-2014, 07:37 PM
So over the weekend my wife and I discussed me taking a more committed approach to my feminine side. I've always thought about crossing over to a more full time look but never had the courage. My first step, I thought, would be to wear women's clothing under my work/everyday male drab and really it was, but this wasn't enough I felt cheated or like I was cheating myself. So, of course I did like most of us do and internalized it and became upset that I wasn't a real woman. Then it hit me... If I have no male underwear, like women, I become that much closer to being a woman. So we lit a fire in the back yard, enjoyed a glass of wine, and burned every last pair of boxers I owned! This was such a freeing experience! Now my only concern was what happens when I go into my "purge" phase and the DR's office. Well it's been over two months now and I've experienced both of these worries. Neither has overcome me and really it's helped me accept my self even more. When I go into "purge" mode I have no other underwear other than panties so I wear them. And literally hours after I'm over my "purge" phase. It really helped!!! Then the DR's office scare came on my annual check up... You know the one, "pull down your pants please" lol sure doc I thought hope your ok with what you see. As he turned it was like he was blind! No flinch no mention no talk of it... On with the apt and out the door! I'm so happy I've taken this step. Now what's next lol!

Always live life now... Don't let days pass by. They won't come back!

Steph70
03-05-2014, 08:36 PM
That's a good idea :) I haven't actually burned my male underwear, but have thrown out most that were old, had holes(ANY holes, or maybe the possibility it might get a hole in that spot heehee) and am now left with 3(?) pairs or so. I don't know the actual number because they are buried in the undies drawer underneath all my panties and they haven't seen the light of day in years! Last time I was in for my checkup, I just wore tamer undies(purple boy shorts). Didn't seem to bother my doc.

Steph

Femdenise
03-05-2014, 09:37 PM
What next? Will it be more feminine clothes or makeup and nails?? Whatever--hope you enjoy. I'm now wearing just a little pale pink lipstick everyday. First, I wore clear mascara {no one said a thing}, then the pale pink nail polish[women spotted it]. With the lipstick the same women are on to me, so soon everyone will know--no such thing as a secret! Working slowly on the eyebrows. Have not had any showdowns with men yet. Would love to just show up one day in ballet flats.

kimdl93
03-05-2014, 09:45 PM
I didn't make a ceremony when I rid myself of male underwear...now I wish we had a bonfire too.

lingerieLiz
03-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Start shopping only in the women's departments. My wife and I shop together and give each other advice. We even shop with friends of hers. Eventually you may not own any male clothes.

Jenniferathome
03-06-2014, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=Katehall;3454749]..... Then it hit me... If I have no male underwear, like women, I become that much closer to being a woman. .../QUOTE]

You lost me with this comment. Clothing has nothing to with "being" a woman. I am not a woman so I don't know what it's like, but I'll bet it's more than wearing panties.

Beverley Sims
03-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Kate,
Clothes don't maketh the woman, you need thoughts and actions as well.

I do suggest you keep some boxers for the doctor.

You do not want to skew his/her mind when he/she is making a diagnosis.

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Hi Beverly, That last line says it all.

courtney4
03-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Congratulations!

Marcelle
03-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi Kate,

Well I would have to say your doctor acted he should have professionally. He is there to worry about your health not your choice of underclothes. It is a great story though . . . Congrats.

Hugs

Isha

Requal Jo
03-08-2014, 02:20 PM
Well done Kate and congratulations for taking that bold move. It must have been very moving having the bonfire. I am possibly heading towards your experiences, but not yet close to the bonfire. Maybe sometime in the distant future.