PDA

View Full Version : Going to take a day and travel

Rachel_B
03-06-2014, 10:12 AM
I'm going on a trip to Minneapolis-St. Paul next month. The drive time for me will be roughly between 3-1/2 hours to 4 hours. I am planning on wearing nothing but women's clothes the whole trip though I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to wear because I don't know what the weather will be like. I do know that I am not going to bring any male clothes with me so this length of a trip will be new to me.

I have taken long trips before but that was when I was still in the military and had male clothes with me. I was fine with dressing in the car or hotel room, I was fine but when it came to exiting the car I would always hide the fact I was wearing female clothing. I guess I'll say that I already feel nervous about not bring any male clothes because in a sense they were like a safety net that I could jump into if I needed. With not having any male clothes, I know I will end up having to only use the women's restroom should I need to stop and take care of business. I can travel an hour without male clothes and be fine with it but like I said this is the furthest I'll be going without them.

All I can do is make the best of it and have some fun nonetheless.

Beverley Sims
03-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Rachel,
Have a good time, I usually take travel insurance with me just for luck. :)

Debra Russell
03-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Good luck and have fun ! but a word of caution - jumpsuit/emergency, not a lot of baggage and a real safety net.......................Debra

Katey888
03-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Good luck Rachel!

A jumpsuit or any sort of insurance sounds like a good idea to me... you wouldn't drive all that way without a spare wheel or tyre inflator, would you...? :)

Katey x

Nadine Spirit
03-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Go for it. I have gone on many a long trip without any safety net and still have not found a reason why I should have brought one. A spare tire, yeah I certainly bring that, but bringing along male clothes, just in case, nope, I don't ever do it. I bring them if I want them, but not just because I might need them.

MsVal
03-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Whatever you do, and however you choose to do it, I hope it goes well and you have fun.

Best wishes
MsVal

kimdl93
03-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Child's play. My last en femme voyage involve 1400 miles!