PDA

View Full Version : hi ya new and need help

mellissa
09-30-2004, 08:08 AM
hi ya all im new i posted a thing bfore but yeah it didnt help sorry for the people that replied but yeah sorry

well i really need help getting the breast forms cheap and hiding the man hood like with gaff or something similar just the same as b4 really cheap though and in my country and state please also to get a wig and everything if anyone knows where to get one near me can u please reply thanks
i live in perth australia so yeah

mel :( :) :confused:

babe4life
09-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Hi Mel!

There are quite a few suggestions running around on the forum. A gaff and a pair of "breast forms" can both be made from one pair of stockings and some filler for the forms. So that is quite cheap. The only thing is you will need a bra or a tight fitting undershirt or something to keep them in place. Although looking at Amazon.com.au may also be beneficial. There seems to be some really good prices on things - especially whole wardrobes that people are getting rid of.

As for the wig. Now that is a little more difficult. The cheapest thing I bought was from a party supply store - really, really cheap. It was more to get the feel, rather than the look. You can see it in the attachment (be warned - this could get scary! Almost no one else has seen me like this before :D). Although I kind of liked the colour.

Good luck!

Vicky

genevieve_ohara
09-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Hey...everything you'll need is on eBay. From the breastforms to the wigs to the gaffes and on and on....

Everything, that is, but a place to wear it!

babe4life
09-30-2004, 01:17 PM
Gak! I meant to say Ebay.com.au. Ooopppsss. Thanks Genevieve :)

mellissa
10-01-2004, 07:05 PM
thanks babe for life well could you be able to tell me how u actually make the gaff and brests with a pair of stockings and can u please go into detail just so i can get it right thanks mel

Wenda
10-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Instead of a gaff, I find a panty girdle works very well, and its femme. To make economy breast forms, take a stretchy item, like old panty hose, and fill with rice or birdseed or whatever you have available, until they fill your bra, or, slightly overfill it if you want to create some cleavage. I understand that flaxseed, because it is so slippery, gives a nice bouncy feel. Don't know personally. Tie them off, trim them and away you go. I have found that liquidators and secondhand stores sometimes have some deals. Trouble is, they also have a hell of a lot of really ugly clothes.