PDA

View Full Version : How bashful are you now?

Briana90802
03-08-2014, 12:25 AM
I'm just wondering this question because ass me we are ok with removing our shirts and women are not. But once you transition or are in the middle of transitioning how redisent are you with taking off your shirt? Do you think its more that you now have breasts or that you want to be more lady-like?

Maria in heels
03-08-2014, 06:28 AM
I can only imagine that I would not be comfortable talking off my top in public...especially with breasts. I have grown natural breasts due to a medication, and I notice that I am rather embarrassed when the family goes out or at the pool or jacuzzi...

Angela Campbell
03-08-2014, 08:07 AM
No I didn't go topless even years ago when I was a young man. I hated the way I looked then. Now......no way. Then again a low cut top.....sure.

When I had my surgery a couple of months ago my Mother helped to put my top on when they were getting me ready to go....I didn't expect that and was very embarrassed.

I Am Paula
03-08-2014, 08:16 AM
99.99 percent of men should NEVER go shirtless in public. Anyone with boobs, with even a modicum of decency, wouldn't either.

mikiSJ
03-08-2014, 09:34 AM
I have been on estrogen for nearly three months now and while I am not at the point of needing a bra, I am definitely past the point of going shirtless.

Chari
03-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Briana, it is NOT a matter of being "bashful" but what society allows. In some countries including nude and/or topless beaches, women expose their breasts because it is acceptable, but personal modesty for both men and women prevents most of us from exposing our selves.

Donna Joanne
03-08-2014, 10:03 AM
I must be an exception to the norm here, because I would be topless or nude all the time if I could be. I love my clothes, but love being totally nude as well. My bust is only a large B but I'm still comfortable about nudity, but "between my legs" would be a dead giveaway about my "plumbing", LoL. Would also leave our crossdressing friends "out in the cold"...sorry for the bad pun!

Jennifer S
03-08-2014, 10:19 AM
As a male I'm not very comfortable being topless and I have what most would judge to be a pretty ok male body. Just shy I guess

Deborah_UK
03-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Strangely as well, even when home alone, I still put my towel around my chest and tie it up there, whereas pre-transition I just wrapped it round my waist - there must be some psychological reason why :daydreaming:

Donna Joanne
03-08-2014, 01:16 PM
It's funny Deborah, but if I'm smooth I wrap my towel high, but if not I don't. Since I'm always smooth now guess the towel is going to always be high!

Frances
03-08-2014, 01:44 PM
I was not confortable before and I am now. I felt like my breasts were exposed, even I did not have any. I was not comfortable being a man and with having expectations of acting like one placed on me, such as removing my shirt.

sandra-leigh
03-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Now that I have some breasts, I find that I am fine with being topless in situations where it is considered socially acceptable (e.g., private parties.) Or more correctly, the limitation becomes how I feel about my gut that day. I keep covered up during my massages more because that is the protocol. I had no difficulty at a nudist camp pre-transition and I don't imagine I would have any more difficulty now.

Sally24
03-08-2014, 04:44 PM
I've had decent B cups since becoming an adult. Never used to bother me. Now that I've been going OUT for almost 10 years I have gotten used to having cleavage. Now, even in boy mode my brain reads breasts, not chest. I am not really comfortable going shirtless anytime.

DeeDee1974
03-08-2014, 05:20 PM
It depends on the situation. Around my boyfriend at home I'm fine. I also went to Miami this past winter and shared a hotel room with 2 female friends. When we were racing around to get ready it wasn't unusual to see each other in various forms of undress.

I would not be comfortable around strangers. In fact, I really don't like wearing a bathing suit/bikini in public.

PretzelGirl
03-08-2014, 10:51 PM
I am a conservative person in this respect. I am not quite there yet. But to me, after hormones are started, only a partner and the doctor see a bare chest. I think the same would be true for transition without hormones.

noeleena
03-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Hi,

Coming with my background no way i dont wont men looking at myself as it is its bad enough, im looked at all the time i dress very modistly though because i draw attention with my clothes any way, plus i am a woman,

I do get embarrissed any way Though i have written in another post about this week end and some changes quite delightfull as its been, im still very conservitive really, any way my women friends would soon help me with a good dress sence, and they do.

...noeleena...

Rachel Smith
03-09-2014, 07:48 AM
Before transition I didn't mind being naked around the house, on a nude beach, public shower or anywhere it was acceptable. Now I am completely different and don't feel I want to be naked in front of anyone except for the most private of situations.

Peggie Lee
03-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Having B cup size breasts since 13yrs old, PE in High School drove home the point that bare chests in public usually leads to unpleasant out comes.

Peggie Lee

I Am Paula
03-10-2014, 05:02 AM
I faced one of the indignities of womanhood a few weeks ago. The Doctor told me to strip to the waist. Huh! He said he wanted to see my breasts. It was harder than I thought, even in front of a Dr.