PDA

View Full Version : Dressed today !

Lexi Moralas
03-08-2014, 11:33 AM
I am dressed today and very happy ! I had a huge perge and have sworn off dressing for my SO who dose not approve at all, but I do have a very limited stash and take advantage of rare opportunities to dress for a little while at home. Today is one of those days. While I will likley never able to go out in public again as I once often did. These little moments make it more bearable.
Nothing too crazy I am just wearing a thong, bra thigh high stockings low rise skinny jeans ( yes I know it's weird but I usually wear thigh highs under my jeans don't know why I just love it ) a long sleeve tee. Casual outfit dressed up with 5 " pumps. And I am glad to say I have not lost the knack for walking in super high heels ( although I do feel a blister developing on my little toe lol). I couldn't go full make up ( not enough time to take it off and since no one is going to see me .... You know ) but I just had to put on a little lipstick and mascara !
Not doing anything special just cleaning up the house. But at this moment I feel like a am in heaven.
Just thought I would share this with my sisters here in the forum xx Lexi

Ps it been about a year since I have really dressed. I don't really count tring something on real quick lol

Beverley Sims
03-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Lexi,
It is a shame that it is forbidden fruit for you, maybe things will change for the better some day.
In the meantime catch what moments you can.

kimdl93
03-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Tough situation. Hope you can make the best of it.

Marcelle
03-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi Lexi,

Sorry to hear you cannot express yourself more. However, you seem to be making the best of the situation and "feeling like you are in heaven" well that is a good thing.

Hugs

Isha

Requal Jo
03-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Enjoy when you can Lexi. I have a similar situation so I can empathise and sympathise with you.

Adriana Moretti
03-08-2014, 02:09 PM
wow good for you Lexi I remember you explaining your situation to me...I gotta say...this IS a surprise ...a good one..good for you

Lexi Moralas
03-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the support girls ! Now it back to realty.