PDA

View Full Version : Brand New

NewAmanda
03-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone. Brand new to the CD scene. Finally decided to take the jump & give into the urge. Married so have to be discrete about it. Just really looking on where to start, what to do where to go ect. Don't have a clue where or how to shop ect, I'm from chicago if anyone local can offer some advice

Katey888
03-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Hi Amanda,

We have lots of resources in the Shopping & Beauty section but you won't have access to that until you have 10 posts - it's a bit like a toll; you make 10 sensible posts in other subjects, you get to access more interesting areas :) Invest a little, to get a little back...

We also a few rules regarding what you can and can't post in this section - and I'm one of the moderators that help manage this - I should be deleting this thread, as it should be in another section you don't have access to, but I'm just going to close it this time so you can see what to do next time :D

So - contribute to a few other threads with your opinion and perspectives, and that will be fine. Please don't just start threads without checking there isn't a thread already open on any subject (high probability there will be..) or it will be deleted.

Have a read of rules again - have a browse around and see how other folk post - and be good....

Thread closed

Katey