PDA

View Full Version : What is the most important thing for you to dress up?

robinx
03-08-2014, 08:52 PM
What is the most important thing for you to dress up?

Joy? Feeling Sexy? Beautify? First step to become a real woman? Express female side in a male body only? Relax? Want to have sex?

I always ask myself what is the honest answer, my feeling is so mixed and confused...

Chari
03-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Consider focusing on one issue at a time - such as your attire, makeup, hair style, inner feminine needs, etc., which may help you not to feel "so mixed and confused". Slow down and enjoy your feminine side.

Allisa
03-08-2014, 10:37 PM
I don't know it just feels natural and enjoyable, it is just who I am.

Bye-Bye Lisa

Felicia Dee
03-08-2014, 11:05 PM
As invested as I am in my male self, I always feel like I'm playing a part. I dress to feel real. It's that weird?

Robin777
03-08-2014, 11:17 PM
No, It is not weird. You just described how I feel when I dress and you probably described it for a lot of others here.

Felicia Dee
03-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Whew! Good to know... :)

robinx
03-08-2014, 11:38 PM
not weird at all, for me, I feel I want to be a real woman but be a real woman means much more than just the body and clothes so I question myself all the time, what do I really feel by dressing up, as express another side of me or I am letting the "her" inside me out and that is the real me? or not...

Ezekiel
03-09-2014, 02:47 AM
Identity, expression and aesthetics, for me.

noeleena
03-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Hi,

Well its not really the clothes wig makeup shoes perfume its being a member ,part of and being accepted in a way thats normal, that i can say is whats happening with in 3 groups im a member of, forgot one its 4, and we work to gether its just every thing about who we are and what we do together, this week end is no exception fact is its been so lovely and neat, yes really really has,

...noeleena...

Amanda_P
03-09-2014, 03:15 AM
It just seems natural for me to just put something feminine on at the end of the day. Its who I am.

Adriana Moretti
03-09-2014, 04:15 AM
it is a blank canvas .....create something original ...............

Marcelle
03-09-2014, 07:17 AM
For me it is just about "being". It doesn't matter whether I am dressed "en femme" or "en boy" I am still me. The external presentation is just a shell for the world. Does being dressed "en femme" make me happy? Astoundingly happy! But then again I am happy when dressed "en boy" . . . just with less pretty clothes.

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
03-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Hi Robin, It's just who I am and it's just what I do , It just feels so wonderful
seeing that pretty lady in the mirror looking back at me.

Tanya+
03-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Turns me on, always has, maybe i am my own girlfriend? my own Domme?

Tina B.
03-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Robin, that's why so many of us older CD's stop asking ourselves why. I don't try to figure out why I dress, or what dressing means to me. Dressed in either gender, I'm pretty much the same. But my dressing is not so much about the dressing, it's a lot more about what I am if I don't dress. It's kind of like the Hulk, I become a great ball of rage and anger, followed by depression. I dress when I can, and I'm more like Clark Kent,(really more like Suzy homemaker) mild mannered and cuddly.

Beverley Sims
03-09-2014, 11:11 AM
I do it as it is relaxing for me.

Good therapy? :)

robinx
03-09-2014, 11:26 AM
I do want to know why, maybe because I am still in my 20s and this question bother me for more than 20 years already, I think I still have the window open to totally change things and have an enjoyable life.
Without the answer I just feel I have a half-half life and personality, it drives me insane sometimes and bring huge depression in my life slow down everything which is not a good life I believe so.

Ressie
03-09-2014, 11:40 AM
As they said in Wayne's World, "Shwing".

njcddresser
03-09-2014, 11:45 AM
For me it's bra and forms first flowed by make up the. Wig and finally clothes In that order.

Stephanie47
03-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Like Tina, I am older and retired. I gave up decades ago trying to figure out my cross dressing desires. There are certain days when I "just" slip into a totally femme mind set. Once properly attired, which means fully en femme, I actually forget I am wearing the clothing of a woman. It has become natural. I feel very comfortable en femme as Stephanie. If I am not Stephanie I feel very comfortable in her male counterpart. I do not go through the angst I read about on this thread of men who are driven to total distraction if they cannot don one piece of feminine clothing during the day.

MsVal
03-09-2014, 12:00 PM
I often suffer from a bit of cognitive dissonance between the way that I feel and the way that I look. Crossdressing relieves some of that. It brings a kind of harmony to my life.

It's something like the feeling one may get when attending an event where you're in a suite and tie but everyone else is wearing shorts and T-shirts. You're conscious of your clothing and feel out of place.

Best wishes
MsVal

Kate Simmons
03-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Dancing for the most part. I can really strut my stuff and that makes me happy. :battingeyelashes::)

Melissa18
03-09-2014, 09:42 PM
To see the real me in my reflection

Jennifer S
03-09-2014, 10:50 PM
That's the real me and i feel relaxed and comfortable and happy when I'm dressed. Sometimes I feel sexy, sometimes I feel pretty, often i feel confident. I feel grounded.

Eryn
03-09-2014, 10:56 PM
I really don't know. When I'm out dressed I feel better about myself. I love to be dressed in the way I want to be dressed. I'm still looking for the "why" of that, but it's quite a bit of fun searching.

Mariana
03-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Feeling like myself and relaxing...I can say I'm a completely different and sweeter person just by wearing a pair of girls shoes.

ArleneRaquel
03-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Dressing enfemme for me just feels so natural and the way I should live.

Kristy 56
03-11-2014, 06:12 PM
Just accepting who I am,and enjoying the moment. :)

Anna H
03-11-2014, 06:46 PM
It has the most calming and satisfying effect on me I could describe.

If it's working on others like it does me, we'd have to be the happiest
crowd that may exist. I can't think of another group that looks so
honestly and sincerely happy in all their pictures.

:happy: ♥

Billiejosehine
03-11-2014, 07:16 PM
I identify myself as a women and while dressing up feels natural and is enjoyable. It is not an important factor for me to have joy and feel sexy and/or beautiful. Being true to myself is the most important and dressing is just a way to express who I am and to be comfortable in my own skin.

telka
03-15-2014, 10:04 AM
Comfort and relaxation

secretcd1
03-16-2014, 10:36 AM
Just that feeling of euphoria and all being right with the world.