PDA

View Full Version : When outside for the first time today completely dressed with a wig and makeup

Billiejosehine
03-08-2014, 10:37 PM
While in the past few months I have been slowly changing my appearance and what I wear; women's clothes (sometimes mixed with men's), jewelry, lingerie, and as of this week, mascara and clear lip gloss. The biggest hurdle for me is going out in public completely en femme. But, today I took a big step and went outside completely dressed with a wig and wearing makeup when I took out the garbage and got the mail. While I was nervous, it felt good and want to try it again. In fact after this post, I need to do some laundry.

Michelle789
03-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Billie,

Congratulations. That's a huge step. Didn't it feel so awesome :) This is the first of many times out en femme. I remember my first time, which was just a month ago, how freeing it felt, that I could be myself in a public place.

Babbs
03-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Me too! congrats Billie

Lillyasia
03-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Congrats on getting out the door. That is the hardest part. You will now want to venture out further with each outing. Liberating isn't it?

Welcome to the forum Babbs.

Shellycd12
03-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Congrats Billie. I love the feeling as well. Like Lillyasia said, It is very liberating and for sure you will want to venture out more and more.

Hugs, Shelly

Alice-n-wonderland
03-09-2014, 06:16 AM
One step at a time, think of it as a journey and enjoy the trip. It can be an exciting one.

Marcelle
03-09-2014, 06:26 AM
Hi Billie,

Congrats on a big step forward. Your confidence is building in leaps and bounds since you first arrived in our little corner of the world. I guess my one question for you is "Do you mind if others in your neck of the woods know about Billie?" Just asking because you are coming out quite public in your own backyard sort to speak. If you don't then go forth and enjoy. If you do, you may want to make your trips out into the light a bit more distant.

Congrats again.

Hugs

Isha

Helen Grandeis
03-09-2014, 06:33 AM
I will get dressed except for wig and lip color. Then I drive 20 km before I do the final two steps.

Beverley Sims
03-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Billie,
These are the first little steps, leading to bigger ones. :)

CynthiaD
03-09-2014, 06:47 PM
That's the greatest thing about crossdressing. We can have exciting adventures without going much of anywhere.

Katey888
03-09-2014, 07:02 PM
:cool:

Live your life, the way you feel you should - feeling good is a great confidence booster!

And if you can manage mascara, you could teach me a few tricks... :cheer:

Katey x

Christen
03-09-2014, 07:20 PM
I remember the first time I left the house fully dressed. The thrill was indescribable. Mind you it was at night and in a quiet neighbourhood.
Still, good on you for being brave enough to show your true colours.

Christen x

AngieStone
03-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Good for you, I love hearing these stories, it gives me courage to try myself.

Brooke B
03-09-2014, 08:40 PM
That's great! I've been trying to work up the courage but I think it would so much easier with someone else along. Unfortunately I don't have anyone close to me to do that. Kudos to you though, that's wonderful.

Eryn
03-09-2014, 09:09 PM
I will get dressed except for wig and lip color. Then I drive 20 km before I do the final two steps.

I omit my wig if I'm driving my older car in which the driver is very visible. In our other car it's not that easy to see inside so I'll dress fully for the drive. In either case, I don't go out in my own valley but "over the hill" is fair game! :)

My next car is going to have tint on all the side glass. Light tint is now legal on front side glass in California and that is great for privacy.

Adriana Moretti
03-09-2014, 09:43 PM
these small steps are a good thing and I am always glad to hear them....just getting the mail, going for a drive, hitting the atm etc....they are always good to hear ....whats that saying?? " This is one small step for (MAN)...........one giant leap for.......??????????