PDA

View Full Version : Jeolous

Lacyfem
03-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Last night I was getting ready for bed and wife and I in the bathroom together. She was nude, nighty in hand and she has the most beautiful breasts and all I could think was I wish I had breasts like those. While at it I would love to have her body. I found myself quite jeolous. She doesn't know I cross dress as thats another conversation but wondering if any others here who are married wish they had breasts like their wifes. If singe I would definitely get implants but I'm not so live with my A cup.

Tanya+
03-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Sometimes i identify with my wife while we make love.. It gets so blurry and i get emotional/sensual. Be happy for her and for yourself that You have a lovely pair in Your bed

xxx

Marcelle
03-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Hi Lacy,

Can't say I feel that way myself as dressing for me is about being me but "en femme". Getting breast implants would be hard for me to explain both to my wife and work.

Hugs

Isha

Lacyfem
03-09-2014, 10:20 AM
I agree Isha and love your name. I just think they'd be nice to have and must say my A cup bras look real cute on me and I'm happy. Yes would be difficult to explain the breast implants to the wife. I do wear C cup bras sometimes with breast inserts and that's fun but careful with that when I go out for a walk as they are pretty noticable and have run into some people I know a few times who have noticed but could see they weren't too sure as I wear things that are not too tight so as not to be obvious. Although, I love wearing tight and sexy.

Beverley Sims
03-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Interesting question.
I love my wife and don't lust after her.
She is my best friend.... :)

A different tale when I was twenty and single,

Some of those acquaintances had my hoarmoans racing.

Didn't help my hormone imbalance either. :)

God they had beautiful tits, and they weren't the ones you see flying around or kept in a bird cage.

Ressie
03-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Sounds like TS inclinations. I have those thoughts sometimes, that I wish I really was a female.

wilt575
03-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Last night I was getting ready for bed and wife and I in the bathroom together. She was nude, nighty in hand and she has the most beautiful breasts and all I could think was I wish I had breasts like those. While at it I would love to have her body. I found myself quite jeolous. She doesn't know I cross dress as thats another conversation but wondering if any others here who are married wish they had breasts like their wifes. If singe I would definitely get implants but I'm not so live with my A cup.

Have you ever considered having "the" conversation with her, my wife is accepting in fact we gone as two girls on a few occasions and enjoyed ourselves being girls. She suggested implants a while back said with my body(36chest 28/30w41hip) I would look good with "real" breasts and the sensations and feel we would have when she played with them. She has a "thing" for nice breasts on both males and females, also some good times at parties and threesomes.

lingerieLiz
03-09-2014, 11:09 PM
When young my wife had the looks and body that most women dreamed of and men drooled over. She has aged like a fine wine. I enjoy her looks but while I might wish my breasts were nicer I'm not jealous. Besides it is a different set of toys.

noeleena
03-10-2014, 03:47 AM
Hi.

Other way round for myself im the one with breasts, and Jos has between an a and b. mine are 41 d or size 16 d cup.

as for our daughter in a few weeks she'll have none, she is breast feeding not a lot and not much to show,

some women dont have much in the way of breasts, Jos had more with our children 34 years ago and she' is only 8 stone
= 108 1/2 lb's, i know others have more and some less than i.

...noeleena...

Krisi
03-10-2014, 07:35 AM
I often wish I had my wife's body, not just her breasts. A pair that size would look really odd on a guy.

Kate Simmons
03-10-2014, 07:51 AM
No point in being jealous over something you can do nothing about. Sounds like you may want to transition perhaps? :)

Jordan
03-10-2014, 08:20 AM
I am so much like you I am envious of the breast and so wish I had a real set I have natural a's but so wish they were bigger

Katie7
03-10-2014, 09:17 AM
I too get jealous of my partner breast. Sometimes I truly wish I could have a pair, even A or B cups.

Katie x

Candice Mae
03-10-2014, 04:31 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, from my experience living as a male with noticeable breasts is not as great as you all think it is.

Katie7
03-10-2014, 05:38 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, from my experience living as a male with noticeable breasts is not as great as you all think it is.

Yes agree! but wishing to have something and acting on obtaining it are two different matters.

AnnaBMarie
03-10-2014, 05:58 PM
I picked up the 50th Anniversary Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue today. I wish I could remember when I stopped wanting to be WITH one of the models to wanting to BE one of the models.

Alice B
03-10-2014, 06:02 PM
It would be nice to have implants that you could insert a pump and inflate them, then let the air out when you did not want them to show. That would be the nest of both worlds.

Taylor Ray
03-10-2014, 06:07 PM
Yes this jealous thing is an interesting mind set. I love my private parts though so it really only applies to how unbelievably gorgeous woman are.

Lacyfem
03-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Perhaps jeolous was not the right word but envious as Jordan had said is a better word. So many of us with breast forms and stuffing our bras and wouldn't it be nice to rid yourself of those items to have real beautiful full breasts. My wifes are very nice full b cup breasts and think as a man I could live with that and still look manly when needed except on the beach. Transitioning for me is not an option as do love my private parts at the moment.

Annaliese
03-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Yes jealous, my wife will hit me when I am wearing a bra, and say my are real, but the other day she took my hand, just after I have filed and panted them, she was jealous of my finger, she said those should be mine.

Jackie F
03-11-2014, 10:00 AM
It would be nice to have implants that you could insert a pump and inflate them, then let the air out when you did not want them to show. That would be the nest of both worlds.
I like the way you think!!

Lexi Moralas
03-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Right there with you girl !

Candice Mae
03-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Perhaps jeolous was not the right word but envious as Jordan had said is a better word. So many of us with breast forms and stuffing our bras and wouldn't it be nice to rid yourself of those items to have real beautiful full breasts. My wifes are very nice full b cup breasts and think as a man I could live with that and still look manly when needed except on the beach. Transitioning for me is not an option as do love my private parts at the moment.

I'm a full 34B and unless I wear a tight sports bra and a baggy top I don't look even close to "manly".

Lacyfem
03-11-2014, 04:40 PM
Are you a naturally 34B or are you augmented?

kimdl93
03-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Wishing...let's see my dad was find of saying "if wishes were horses, beggars would ride." No I'm not jealous of my wife's...pick the anatomy. Admire...sure. Would I go through physical pain or loss of sensitivity for implants or health risks associated with HRT only for breasts...nah. Boobs are just boobs.

Candice Mae
03-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Are you a naturally 34B or are you augmented?

Natural, had them since I was 11.