PDA

View Full Version : Bowling as Amy for my Birthday!

Amy R Lynn
03-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Hey Ladies! Its been a while since I've posted on here. I haven't forgotten about all of you here. I still very much cherish this community! You all are part of the reason that I feel so comfortable going out as Amy and making public appearances. Just knowing that I'm not alone. And I was able to connect with a group of us that support each other and go out as a group.

Last night we got to go to an HRC event at a bowling alley in Cleveland. It was an event to raise money for the HRC. They do such great work with getting the message of tolerance out to the public. We had such a great time! I really enjoyed myself. I can chalk this up to another first for me. Bowling in a dress! It was so much fun. Its amazing to think how far along Amy has come since I first joined this forum about two years ago. I was so scared to even say the words Cross Dressser. I had no idea what that meant about me. Now I'm going out in public, using the ladies restroom with.... ok still some fear there..... but I'm still able to use it. I'm starting to care less and less what other people think, and just enjoy being me. Its been an amazing journey, and I thank everyone who has helped me along the way. That certainly includes this group as well!

Also in the new bucket list.... I got to go out and do all of this for my Birthday!:battingeyelashes:

Allisa
03-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Glad you are being you. Never tried bowling in a dress or skirt makes one wonder. Do the "girls" get in the way? What about nails in those little holes? Oh well good for you getting out and keep that positive attitude going.

Bye-Bye Lisa

Tracii G
03-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Very cool looks like fun

Amy R Lynn
03-09-2014, 12:45 PM
I just painted my nails. I didn't put any fake ones on or anything. I'm certain that would not have worked well at all! The girls, nope they didn't get in the way at all.

Beverley Sims
03-09-2014, 12:46 PM
I have bowled in a shorter skirt as if I get too low my dress gets under my shoes..... How embarrassing. :)

Nataliebabe
03-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Awesome! Happy Birthday! Glad that you had a good time. You look great girl! Good to see you back on here. O-H!

Amy R Lynn
03-09-2014, 10:35 PM
I-O! I was being quiet for a while on here. I just needed to do my own thing for a while. I think I was getting a bit overwhelmed with it all, so I took a bit of a break.

Taylor Ray
03-09-2014, 11:59 PM
You look amazing bowling! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Rachelakld
03-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Looks like fun, surprised you could bowl in that dress, I must try it one day

Jaylyn
03-10-2014, 12:09 AM
My wife and I bowl in leagues and I never see any GGs in dresses bowling. My wife does bowl with the fake long nails sometimes. I bowl in guy mode as it's a couples thing and we have to have two GGs and two guys. Amy congrats on all the confidence you look like you had a good time.

Jordan
03-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Good for you glad to hear of such a great program glad you had a fun time

Chari
03-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Welcome back here Amy! May your "amazing journey" continue to make you comfortable and confident as you discover more facets of your feminine side. Enjoy.

kimdl93
03-10-2014, 10:08 AM
good for you, Amy!