PDA

View Full Version : Feelings

sandie
03-09-2014, 03:07 PM
During the last couple of weeks my time to be sandie has been extinct due to
Family, grandkids (dont you love them little rascals) anyway this weekend my
SO and I had to ourselves, we did some work around the house had a nice lunch together on
our verandah. Later that afternoon my wife had to go to the shop for groceries,she said to me
while im gone go and have a shower and change , during my shower I started to feel that if I became Sandie it would spoil a nice day we had together so I didnt get dressed. So I was wondering do you girls get this feeling or is it in my head as my SO tells me.

kimdl93
03-09-2014, 03:11 PM
People usually tell you what they mean. If you have a doubt, ask her.

Barbie Anne
03-09-2014, 03:17 PM
It could also be that she knew you needed some Sandie time and that's what she meant when she said to take a shower and get "changed". Could be she was just trying to be nice to you :) And I agree with Kim, just ask her.

Wildaboutheels
03-09-2014, 03:31 PM
I don't have a SO "problem" at all, so my "advice" can be ignored...

I think few can really know [for 100% sure] how their SO REALLY feels about their dressing. IMO, the fact you felt "guilty" about dressing even AFTER she was gone indicates you sense she is not completely onboard. From reading many replies here, I think that feeling is very common. Sounds like your wife is doing the best she can with "it".

Tina B.
03-09-2014, 04:33 PM
At times if I feel insecure I'll get that same type feeling, when I do the wife just shakes her head and says something like, "well that was silly, you should have put on something pretty". Of course she is always right, I should have.

Confucius
03-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Her words,"go and have a shower and change" is ambiguous in itself, and she isn't necessarily giving you hints to cross-dress. To understand the statement requires you to take it in the context of her previous history toward your cross-dressing. If she supports your feminine alter-ego (Sandie), then there will be other opportunities. I think you did the right thing in trying not to spoil the nice day.

Alice B
03-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Sure it happens to all of us. Nothing to fret about.

Rachelakld
03-10-2014, 12:11 AM
If I'm having a good day with the wife - I try to continue it to good evening and a good night for us both.
Other times wife tells me to relax - so I put on a dress or skirt & top.

Beverley Sims
03-10-2014, 11:45 AM
For me having a shower and getting changed means a "change".
Spoiling a nice day revolves around your SO's acceptance of what you do.