PDA

View Full Version : Transition moving along

Peggie Lee
03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Transition moving along

In my last post I stated on March 1 I have gone 24/7 as Margaret "Peggie" Lee and on March 6 I have started on Vivelle-Dot hormones. The Doctor decided that I didn't need a testosterone blocker as my level was below 200 normally.

After leaving the Doctors my feet never touch the ground, the overwhelming joy and contentment at seeing my fondest wish start to take shape. On the way home I started to feel somewhat guilty for having got to this point as fast and easily as I have, with so many others enduring much greater obstacles and hardships than I . I know how truly lucky I've been so far.

I have started cleaning out my closet of all my male close, I will store them for now and later donate them GoodWill.

Love to All

Peggie Lee

Amy R Lynn
03-09-2014, 11:01 PM
Good for you Peggie! It sounds like a magical journey fit for a princess! No one ever takes the exact same path. Some have it harder than others. Be grateful that you have had it so easy. Now you can go on with being who you really are!

PretzelGirl
03-10-2014, 09:41 PM
I agree. I started comparing mine with others in the beginning. But it is a quagmire. No two are alike and it just becomes more jumble in the thoughts we have that need to be minimized already.

vikki2020
03-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Great to hear this, Peggy! No need to feel guilty, just enjoy the ride,hun!

Ann Louise
03-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Take lots of selfies with your camera Peggie Lee. You'll likely be amazed at your personal evolution in appearance, taste and style as the time flies by!

Good luck and be happy,
Ann