PDA

View Full Version : where do you keep your clothes

Brooke B
03-09-2014, 10:28 PM
For those of you who are closet dressers like me , where do you keep your clothes so that no one finds them. I have to keep mine in the garage.

Adriana Moretti
03-09-2014, 10:35 PM
wow..what a good question.!!!!!!...I keep mine in musical instrument road cases that I KNOW nobody is going to open. Nobody looks twice at them & thinks they are filled with...well...what SHOULD be in them....I also keep my male Adidas shoe boxes and store my shoes in them @ the top of my closet where you need a stepping stool to reach....and honestly if they got spotted I wouldnt really care I would say " yea...so...they are cute right" LOL...I am kinda in the closet...but kinda not. Certain blouses are also stored UNDER male shirts on hangers....angain...if i get caught its not the end of the world for me...

Brittany CD
03-09-2014, 11:32 PM
They're in my dresser underneath the male clothes

Taylor Ray
03-09-2014, 11:36 PM
I finally live alone! So....my bedroom is all women's clothing. My spare bedroom/office is where I go to work and to drab.

Rachelakld
03-09-2014, 11:37 PM
used to be in a small suitcase in the garage, wig had a few items in the head space so as not to get squashed (most clothes are now in daughters rooms somewhere on their floor)

Jess Marie
03-09-2014, 11:44 PM
I emptied out one of the bags to hang my suits in and stuffed hangable items in that. The rest are all in a bin underneath my bed, stuffed way in the back behind everything else. It works out really well.

Christen
03-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Garage for me too! Crusty old ammunition box, tucked deep under a bench. Makeup in the wardrobe inside, again disguised and tucked away. I think we'd be able to advise any girl on how to create a crush free wardrobe :) and crossdresser do make the best secret agents!

Christen x

Katey888
03-10-2014, 04:19 AM
Makes you wonder about a lot of guys who spend an inordinate amount of time in their garage, doesn't it...? :D

Garage for me too - partly it's defined as my workshop and cave/retreat but it also has a lockable filing cabinet for 'tools'... :) Other things just stored in non-descript boxes, and my makeup and jewellery in a new toolbox..

It'd be easier to be out of my garage, but at least it imposes sensible limitations on how much stuff Katey can have - she can be a compulsive buyer when it comes to shoes and boots... :eek:

Katey x

KristyE
03-10-2014, 04:24 AM
!/2 a dresser drawer. It's kind of sad, so little of a pile for so much of my self.
Love KristyE

Sarah Smith
03-10-2014, 04:38 AM
Well I recently began extending my wardrobe for the first time and actually getting some nice clothes, so I needed more space, but share a flat, so I bought a travel suitcase and have that in the bottom of my wardrobe, lockable with a padlock, if anyone asks, then its just a bag for holidays :) and it has wheels so can take it on the go nice and easily :)

cdintraining25
03-10-2014, 04:52 AM
The dresser is for dresses as I always say!

Alice-n-wonderland
03-10-2014, 05:41 AM
I keep all my stuff in my trunk, need a better place for sure.

Rita C.
03-10-2014, 06:27 AM
Girls, I've been there, I've hide thing all over the hones and shop. But for the last 15 years I now have 2 draws in the dresser one for my girls things ( its the big one ) and one for my male things and in the closet hangs all my girl clothes just be side my male clothes (which is very little) Good luck that your things are not found.

Secret Drawer
03-10-2014, 07:58 AM
When I was in the closet, which was unfortunately a very long time, I had stuff all over the place at first, hidden in nooks and crannys, but not in the garage, I always worried about mold! Anyhow, back in the early 90's I was watching a show on spies. They spoke of this idea of "hiding in plain sight." So I tried it, I had a small overnight style luggage that I filled with half my stuff, and put that next to my bed as if to simply have it at the ready for some random trip, and nobody ever even gave it much thought (until I had to empty it into a drawer just before actually really using it!). The other half of my stash went right under my desk in a paper box, like for 20 reems of printer paper or there about. I always made sure there was paper in the printer, or a pack sitting on top of the big box and nobody ever paid attention.
I suppose if anyone needs an extra reason to come out of the closet it would be that it keeps you clothing nicer!

Princess Grandpa
03-10-2014, 08:08 AM
I amn once again reminded of my great good fortune. My stuff hangs in the closet or is folded in my drawers. It's funny to look in my closet. We have several matching outfits so there are all these duplicate dresses hanging next to each other.

Hug
Rita

sometimes_miss
03-10-2014, 09:03 AM
Currently, everything is at a sort of local storage facility that's only open during business hours, in an effort to make it hard to get to at times when I'm most likely to really want to crossdress. However, when I was married I used to keep things stashed above the suspended ceiling in the basement, and under the floorboards in the attic. However, I had a pair of high heels that were simply at the bottom of the closet under a bunch of other normal buy shoes, in a box which originally held men's shoes. They stayed there for years, she never noticed, and I don't know why she would, my shoes were pretty boring. The other stuff? I had done lots of work on the house, and spotted several spots where no one would have any reason to look. The stuff under the floorboards in the attic crawlspace, well unless you were pulling up the floor for some bizarre reason no one would ever find that, either; the 'loose' boards were under a long piece of linoleum. Hope this helps.

AndreaSCd
03-10-2014, 09:07 AM
I have a Honda CR-V, in the back there is a table that comes out for mini picnics (only used it once). When the table is in the back there is a open space for storage. I keep everything in there. Literally, I have my clothes every where I go :-)

Katie7
03-10-2014, 09:10 AM
I used to have a suitcase with a lock on under my bed. Now that my partner knows they are in my drawer with other male clothes. I like to hang them but out of respect keeping them out of sight for now.

Katie x

Cheryl T
03-10-2014, 09:40 AM
I used to keep them in a box in the trunk of my car under the spare tire. Then they were in the attic in an old speaker box.
Thankfully now I don't have to do that anymore and they are in the closet and dresser where they belong.

Julie Denier
03-10-2014, 09:49 AM
I keep my stash at work and ship my gear on ahead for some dressing time on business trips.

Tina B.
03-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Many years ago, I had an old hard sided suit case that locked, I kept it all in there in the garage. But while technically I'm still in the closet to the rest of the world, the wife has known for about 38 years. So, hanging things have a closet of there own, just out side the bedroom door, with a chest of drawers in it for the rest.
I also have bags of out of season, or out of my current size stuffed under most beds in the house.
It pays to have an understanding wife.

Berta82
03-10-2014, 09:54 AM
I keep most of them in 3 large plastic totes in my workshop, some in a file cabinet draw in my office and some under my male clothes in my dresser.

Jackie7
03-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Yah when I was deep in the closet I kept my stuff in a locked suitcase in the trunk of my car. It was a combination lock, once day my then-wife, looking for tire-changing tools, tried the combination she thought I'd likely have set and bingo. After that I kept my stuff in the loft above my backyard workshop. Then I came out and was outed and now that the dust has settled I use a spare bedroom in my house for my closet, girl stuff and guy stuff neatly and openly on clothing racks, girl bureau and guy bureau, wall of shoes in boxes. My wife and I share a high closet bar for our long dresses and nightwear.

Beverley Sims
03-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I keep mine in the closet, like myself.
In years gone by I found plenty of voids around the home to store them safely.

Aeslyn
03-10-2014, 12:49 PM
I used to keep it all in a large lock box (a big hardware/storage box I bought from Canadian Tire).
A year ago I moved in with a person I knew from years back in Halifax who used to be my neighbour there and knew about Aeslyn and where I moved to no one comes and visits (my new place is way quite a way from downtown Vancouver where I used to live). So now I just keep my stuff out in the open with everything else. My dressing has actually increased because of this.

Stephanie47
03-10-2014, 01:19 PM
My wife knows of my cross dressing, but, is not supportive-DADT. I really do not hide my garments. Our house is small and there's not too much closet space. I keep my garments in sixteen Xerox boxes stacked in the converted garage. The boxes are stacked in plain sight. There is also a large box of my original slip collection in my nightstand. There is another two boxes above the hot water heater in storage. My wife has no idea of the amount of garments I have, but, that's her choice in our DADT.

kev.wong140
03-10-2014, 03:52 PM
In a set of drawers underneath my paperwork, which for sure my gf wouldn't be interested.

Bea A
03-10-2014, 03:58 PM
My male clothes are in the guest room. All of my "real" clothes are hanging in my closet. Tops on the left, pants in the middle, skirts/dresses on the right. Rest of the clothes are separated in drawers. Lingerie; bras/panties; socks/hosiery; capris/shorts; t-shirts; sweaters. Shoes are in the bottom of the closet.

Anna H
03-10-2014, 04:01 PM
I had to stay at my moms house for several months back when
I was younger. I kept a smallish travel case packed and would
take a local bus to the other side of town about once a week and
rent a nice hotel room for a night or two.

That kept any 'leaving-anything-overlooked' accidents from happening
and my body sprays from being noticed.

I think my mom would've been fine with it, but she had a bad habit
of telling anything she knew to her sisters. Who would have
broadcast it to the world within minutes....;-)

EllaAlexandria
03-10-2014, 04:02 PM
I have a lock-able chest which I keep all my undergarments in. Panties, bras, skirts, and stuff that doesn't hang up. I keep all of my shirts, dresses, and tanktops in the back of my closet under a large leather jacket and my graduation gown. No one looks through my stuff, but if someone asked about it, I'd come up with an excuse. The underwear would be difficult to explain, thus its locked up. Lol.

Daryl
03-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Since I live alone mine are in the closet and dresser drawers where they belong.

marsha leanne
03-10-2014, 04:31 PM
I am like steffanie47. I have a nice selection in the drawer under my side of the bed. that is what the so knows about as she discovered it some time back. In there is a selection of panties, bras, tops, skirts and dresses. and is pretty much my 'go to' stash.
Under my desk in my office, there is a very large duffle bag that is litterally straining at its zippers with all my shoes, tops, skirts, wigs, make up, sleepwear (for when the wife leaves for the grandkids), and still more panties, bras etc. this is not known to her, as is the large locked trunk out in the shed in the back yard.
There, are the off season outfits, shoes, shapewear and clothes that i used to wear when I was a bit smaller. Like steffanie said. dadt. If circumstances were different, I would have all my dresses and skirts hanging up in my office.

Carmen
03-10-2014, 04:59 PM
I'm renting Batmans old cave so when I want to dress I slide down the pole and...
lol.

Actually I rent a storage locker.

Brenda B
03-10-2014, 05:12 PM
I live alone, so I use my dresser and closet. Hi, I'm a new member!

Steph_CD_62
03-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Since my wife supports me, even though she is not thrilled with me dressing, I don't have to hide my clothes. My panties are in with what couple pair of men's underwear I have. All my other lingerie is in it's own separate dresser. My long nightgowns, my one dress, my one pair of high heels and my one pair of flats are in a small closet.

mechamoose
03-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Dresser/Closet:

Left: Hers
Right: His

I'm lucky to have my wife support me. I'm sad for those of you who have to hide :(

natcrys
03-10-2014, 05:28 PM
As a CD who's partially closeted (my parents and work don't know), I have all my clothes in a walk-in closet.. that can be "sealed" in the case my parents/family drop by.. like last weekend example. :)

Before that, I used to live in a student house.. and every room had one small wardrobe that you could lock. I didn't have much back in the days, so everything I owned pretty much fit in there.

devida
03-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Sorry, I keep my clothes in my closet. I had to separate all my clothes form my wife's because they all looked exactly the same (because, duh, she gave me most of them) and put them in another closet which happens to be in my studio. I'm happy with this arrangement because I keep my clothes in a much more organized fashion than she does which is just as well. I change my clothes 3-6 times a day. She, being pretty much a normal person, only changes hers once or twice. She doesn't need to be as precise as I am, not being as nutty about having exactly the right outfit for the day as I do! I am sorry you have to hide. I'd like to suggest that you stop but I understand how very difficult this is and I hope that at some time in the future you will be able to be a bit more open about it. But, you know, YMMV.

Bima
03-10-2014, 05:51 PM
I'm single, so I don't really need to hide my clothes, but I nevertheless keep them away, in the case I would get some visitors. Hence, I keep them in the innermost section of my walk in closet. Whenever I get some visitors staying for a few days, or in the event I'm dating someone, I make sure to put my clothes in a couple of locked suitcases.

Addendum: For a short while, when I was younger, I put some clothes in a plastic bag, which I then put through the vent into a huge bass reflex speaker I had in my room. For the sound perfectionist, I can tell the sound was still great. :-)

/Bima

AnnaBMarie
03-10-2014, 06:10 PM
Like you, I keep things in the garage. This is normally not a problem except in the winter. My goodness those forms can get cold!

Michelle55
03-10-2014, 10:08 PM
In a previous life (with first wife) I kept my things in the garage loft and in the house attic. Both places were nearly impossible for my then wife to fit into. In fact the attic was the best place as she could not phyiscally fit through the opening.

That is only partly a statement about her as you had to secure a ladder to the steps into the house, take screws out of a screened baffle to the attic, and then while on the ladder work yourself through an opening next to the breezeway ceiling about 12 off the floor. BTW, the opening is about 11 inches wide by 15 inches high. If I have on my forms and hips I'm not sure I could get in there.

Kristina_nolagirl
03-10-2014, 10:54 PM
When I first started "collecting" I used an ice chest.

I've come a long way and now I have insulated, sheetrocked and added an a/c vent to a walk in attic closet and made it my dressing room. It's great! I built a cabinet for wigs and a vanity drawer for my makeup with a mirror and bright vanity lights. It keeps all my stuff stored neatly. Me and my wife like to fixup and sell our homes, but I'm having trouble letting this one go because of my closet! :(

Patty-Fay
03-10-2014, 11:07 PM
My stash is in a cargo carrier, designed to strapped to the roof of a car, in my attic. Within in are several garment carriers and various totes.

Susan Stevens
03-10-2014, 11:08 PM
I used to hide my stuff in my military bags with all of my old uniforms and gear. I learned my wife never looked in those bags so I bought another one and used it exclusively for Susan. I have since come out to my wife and don't have to hide it anywhere anymore.

Tracii G
03-11-2014, 12:57 AM
I'm single so in the closet and the dressers.

Kristy 56
03-11-2014, 01:05 PM
In the attic over the garage in a plastic bin. Not very convenient when you only have limited time. :)

Adriana Moretti
03-11-2014, 01:19 PM
i find this thread so interesting cause some of us dont have super privacy...and the unique hidding spots to me are so cool...I thought mine was good...but an old spaeker box? thats great ! And an old amunition box? NOBODY is going to look in there. Hiding in plain site...I realized as I look around my room...there is lots of stuff hidden like that too..I live back at home for now and have a tiny room in a tiny condo...not much space at all...so I have to be real crafty and its cool to see others got some real unique places. ..

Brooke B
03-11-2014, 05:45 PM
There are some good ones on here I do have to agree.I have a job box full and the problem is I like heels. I'm running out of room!

katssun
03-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Mostly in a large plastic bin in the closet. My male work shirts hang above them. I hide a few items simply behind a pair of khakis on hangers. Other items are in drawers. I'll toss a pair of cargo shorts on top of the box for my breastforms in the bottom drawer of a dresser when guests come over.

The thing is...if you look like you're hiding something, people will suspect. You don't have to put too much effort into hiding if a quick glance shows what the average person expects to see.

Most people are polite enough not to rummage through your things.

It's relatives...those are the tricky ones. No tact.

suspender
03-11-2014, 08:08 PM
This thread brings back memories. There was a similar thread back in early 2006. Back then I had a small selection of CD attire, which I used to keep in my lawnmower catcher in my garden shed (not the garage where my avatar was taken). That was prior to coming out to my SO. Needless to say, I was somewhat outed when my SO allowed her brother to loan the lawnmower when I was out of town. The upshot is that now I keep mine in my wardrobe hanging alongside my drab clothes. The odd thing is the CD clothing now doubles the drab clothing and is much newer. The only stuff I hide nowadays is the make up and favourite tops, as I quickly learned that with acceptance comes the price of others using up all the good (and expensive) stuff!

Helen Grandeis
03-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Great ideas from everyone. Hiding in plain sight is the best idea. My wife congratulated me on my hiding place that she foraged upstairs for and didn't find because there was not anything really to be found.

lingerieLiz
03-11-2014, 09:23 PM
Since my wife has known since the beginning I don't have to hide things. I have my own lingerie drawers and we share all the closets. I have had a couple guests who were observant about what was in the laundry room, but it was more an observation about something they liked. Of course bras hanging with one woman and two different sizes hanging up could be an interesting discussion.

Rabecca
03-12-2014, 06:03 AM
I have to dressers in my room, One for women's cloths, One for my men's
You can look in side but don't try anything on please.

Ellie52
03-12-2014, 06:29 AM
I wasnt going to reply bacause the op was 'For those of you who are closet dressers like me' but since other accepted girls have posted Ill do the same.
I have more female clothes than male and my wife and I share the closet (In Australia we call the walk in wardrobes). I have my own male and female undie drawers. In fact my wife just donated me a lot of her old blouses and stuff she doesnt wear anymore. Like other posts I have to be careful on laundry day as we have a proactive 21 year old who is happy to help out with chores like hanging out the washing. He hasn't commented yet on why his mum wears so many pairs of panties and bras and why dad has unusually clean underwear in the basket (I usually throw a couple of clean pairs in the laundry basket to confuse him)....Ellie

Karen kc
03-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Mine hang in the closet next to my wives, the problem is=== where are my drab clothes!!!! When I need drab clothes I have to look for them.

Olive_CD
03-12-2014, 10:34 AM
I keep my pantyhose at home. Everything else is in boxes at work. I once made the mistake of keeping a skirt in the wardrobe and now my wife "stole" it from me, and of course I can't say anything...

Randee
03-12-2014, 12:54 PM
In my youth, when I felt I had to hide it, I folded my womens leotards and tights/pantyhose inside some newspapers that went into grocery store sacks to be thrown out periodically, placing them in the bottom sack of the stack. Since it was my job usually to take the newspapers out, I could rescue them while they hid in plain sight. If someone else took out the papers, well, I would have an undesired purge and have to start over, but my secret was safe. Still proved a whole lot stressful to come up with a reason to wear for a costume or activity and have a reason to have these otherwise girly outfits in one's wardrobe. After that happened, I wished I had done it sooner.

Megan Nicole
03-12-2014, 02:06 PM
Most of my stash is in the trunk of a muscle car I have stored in our garage. I do have a few random items hidden in the house though, like some hose and tights burried in a dresser drawer (I have a clever excuse for those though). Panties and a few bras burried in the bottom of my gym bag, which nobody cares to touch, but it is very clean. Funny though, I read Ellie's post and I too toss a few pair of clean guy undies in the dirty laundry every few days. I've worn my girl undies for 4+ years now. Nothing ever said.

Rachell Carter
03-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Hi all new here I keep all my things In my room the same as my male things now xx

Caden Lane
03-12-2014, 02:27 PM
In a cave below my old family manor.... Wait, wrong alter ego. In a trunk beside my bed. The most wonderful, creative aspect of my personality, and THATS how I treat her(shaking my head)

Kays_Heels
03-12-2014, 04:06 PM
My panties are openly next to my sock drawer - complete absence of guy boxers etc but my heels and hosiery are hidden until I work out how to introduce my SO to the concept of me as an open CDer in stockings and suspenders and be comfortable. Dilemma! Ironically, I bet my style of panties is well to my grown up boomerang step-sons although nothing said..... perhaps the fact that they are quite plain but the thongs should have given the game away!

alwayshave
03-12-2014, 06:19 PM
My dresses, skirts and blouses hang in my closet. My danties are right where they should be, in the top draw of my lingerie chest.

Amberhea
03-12-2014, 06:37 PM
I keep mine in my closet with my other clothes next to my wifes and my other things are in the dresser where they belong.

ClaraKent
03-12-2014, 08:02 PM
For anything I don't want hung in my closet I have a chest of drawers next to my bed that the top drawer is all my girly things. When I have certain guests over that don't necessarily know I'll take a couple pairs of boxers and cover them up.

lynn.crossdresser
03-13-2014, 01:23 AM
I built a fitted wardrobe in our bedroom from one side to the other side, plenty of space for my wife and me to share. I am lucky to have an understanding wife who often buys me a little something, saying that, my male shirts have been relegated to the spare room due to my expanding fem side. It is funny how my drab clothes are the ones being moved!

I thinking of hiding my clothes now, I keep finding my wife in my new dress, only joking about hiding them, as it is good to share and she has shared plenty of things with me over the years.

DaniCD1986
03-13-2014, 04:45 AM
I finally live alone! So....my bedroom is all women's clothing. My spare bedroom/office is where I go to work and to drab.

The day that I get to live alone I'm gonna make a big party with my closet :p But now I'm not alone, so I keep it in an old drawer with a lot of worthless stuff, nobody will suspect .

Joanne108
03-13-2014, 07:07 PM
In the closet next to my wife's clothes.

sammiecd
03-14-2014, 02:08 AM
Currently, I don't have a whole lot of my own. i've got a small bag with my sparse makeup supplies and my singular wig in it. The clothes I borrow from the wife :D She's a bit taller than me, so her clothes usually fit me ok. Wish I had some of my own jeans or shirts that fit a little better, but I'm not complaining right now. :3

mbmeen12
03-14-2014, 02:18 AM
My hose are mixed with my wifes things and the jeans, skirts, blouses are hanging up in closet next to my uniforms /civilian attire. its the wigs I have trouble with, I have no dresser space for a wig stand lol....//Kara//

secretcd1
03-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Hidden inside my ceiling lol.

Teresa Monsivais
03-16-2014, 11:04 AM
Good question...Most of my clothes are in my closet with my male clothes. I live by self but have my kids over certain days during the week and stay over on Saturday. I have my closet under lock and key where I keep some of my shoes while the others shoes are in a bin in their little cloth bag in my other closet. I have about fifty pair so they do take up space but I told the kids they are my gf's and not to touch them. The ones I wear around the house are in my closet next to my male shoes. The kids think they are my girlfriend's shoes since she leaves some of her heels at my apartment. Surprisingly, they have not asked or really paid attention to the size since I wear an 11 and mg gf wears a 8.5. I have three boys and they don't seem interested in women shoes or in any shoes for that matter. I also have a drawer full of mine and gf's clothes and panties. Having my gf's help has allowed me to have this set up... The only reason why I have my closet under lock and key is because of my wigs, which my gf has told me to tell them their hers since she is a hair stylist, which I'm hesitant since I don't want to push it.

Josette_Laroc
03-18-2014, 08:54 PM
I used to keep them pretty well hidden in various boxes in my closet.

That was until I 'came out' to my wife. Now they openly occupy closet space.
She gets a little nervous about it when we have company.

pajeantv
03-19-2014, 08:22 AM
Not much of a hiding space, kinda in plain view, i keep my few things in a suit case, well carry on bag, safely stashed in the basement with all the other luggage. i have so little it feels empty. has worked for many years. Im the only one that travels on a routine basis so no one else ever looks at the stuff.

Adriana Moretti
03-19-2014, 08:47 AM
Hidden inside my ceiling lol.

This is serious stealth mode...I can picture you getting out the step ladder..

I think the lawnmower bag has to win as the most unique place though....no WOMEN is going to look in there. I wonder if the clothes always smelled like fresh cut grass though?

BLUE ORCHID
03-19-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi Tammy, Now a days it is all hanging in three closets and five dresser drawers.

MissJoanne
03-19-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm surprised that thus far, there's only been one other storage unit user! It forms a convenient base of operations. Mine is open 6 AM - 9 PM, so usually not an issue.

Christie ann
03-19-2014, 01:31 PM
Can you say crawl space? Right between the black widows and the albino crickets in sealed containers. I definitely know I am the only one who will go down there. The down side is the hassle to get anything when unexpected time alone happens.

cathie pantyhose
03-19-2014, 01:42 PM
I now keep mine in the under the stairs storage. A couple of months back they were in my office mostly in an old steamer trunk and some items I kept in a back pack in the closet in my office with my cycling clothes. I moved them under the stair storage in the basement instead of coming to the urge of purging. A few weeks later, I broke some things out to wear while working from home and was happy it was still close by. I'd love to be able to keep everything out but the wife does not approve so....I dress when I can. At least it's east to get to. I have way too many things to be able to just leave under a spare tire or file cabinet.

Danicd1
03-19-2014, 03:52 PM
In my drawer under my bed, my dad would never look in there. My mum knows their there, but she's fine with me CDing :)

Debra Sparks
03-19-2014, 06:39 PM
I have a shopping problem. I hardley get to dress but I love to shop.
I have chest of draws in the shed 4 draws in total full to the brim with clothes.
I have put screws in them so they can't be opened easily.

Kristina
03-19-2014, 11:35 PM
I keep my clothes under my bed. It has a space between the two sides of drawers that fist some of the boxes of undergarments and such that I have. Unfortunately for me, the basement flooded this year and my dad had to pull up the carpet. I am away at college. I came home to find the boxes stacked beside my moved bed. we just never talked about it and I put them back where they were. I should have found a better place.

Emily43
03-20-2014, 12:15 PM
I live alone and my girlfriend knows all about my 'hobby' so everything gets kept in draws and wardrobes :)

cdyoung114
03-20-2014, 12:29 PM
I made a spot in the ceiling of my garage, I have a few boxes behind a light fixture in the ceiling between the floor Joyce. Very easy to access for me but

Finally Happy
03-20-2014, 12:46 PM
I used to do large plastic totes buried under heavy boxes in closets and garage. When I had a house with attic space I would use that. Things have changed :) in a great relationship. I have a complete dresser full of mostly bras, panties and foundation stuff. I have more clothes than her (my male and female stuff combined). We wear pretty close to same size and style of top, I can't tell where mine ends and hers stops. She actually wears a lot of 'my' stuff, enough that we just call it 'our' stuff now.

MissTee
03-20-2014, 09:24 PM
In the second bedroom of the second home. The whole room is very girly, as is the second bath. Girl heaven my wife says. I'm free to dress unencumbered in the second home, but keep the girl stuff in a separate room in case company should happen by. I explain it as my wife's stuff.

At the main house, I keep the girl stuff in the wife's half of the closet.

kaylyn
03-20-2014, 09:39 PM
I keep mine in my closet and in my dresser. I don't really try to hide it since I live in my ow. And if you saw my other post I got caught by my mother so now I really don't care anymore lol

ngzero
03-25-2014, 02:42 PM
In my closet right next to my everyday clothes

KayleeAnn
03-25-2014, 06:11 PM
before I got my own place and had my bf move in, I kept mine in an old suitcase that is in my storage area.

michellekhoo
03-25-2014, 06:22 PM
Now these are just amazing, this is what you need! http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/31-beautiful-hidden-rooms-and-secret-passages

Your very own CD Catwoman Cave

Michelle V
03-25-2014, 06:24 PM
Before telling my wife I kept them in the attic, now we share the " girl's" side of our closet, my wigs are stored on boxes and two bust. Always nice to be able to see your dresses just hanging in the closet.

cdkateinboston
04-14-2014, 08:13 AM
I'm fortunate enough to have two closets, one that's out (my male clothes) and one that's in (Katie's clothes)

RochelleM
04-14-2014, 08:57 AM
Since I live alone my gurl clothes are in with regular one, but separate.

Ally 2112
04-14-2014, 09:13 AM
In my closet just like me (but im single thats why it works) :)

Lexi Moralas
04-14-2014, 11:43 AM
I used to keep a small stash at the ready in he car in a box under the jumper cables and stuff. Then I a few spots were I split up the bulk of my things problem was I could never remember were I hid what the pair of shoes I wanted was always in the last spot. Lol since the " great purge " I only have a select few item is a spot that is small and difficult to get at to prevent myself from buying to much or doing something stupid when I think I have time for some girl time but don't

ClaireCole
04-14-2014, 02:04 PM
I have a flat in Glasgow for term time, and live at home in Aberdeen with my parents the rest. So in the flat I can have things just about wherever that isn't out in the open (for guests) so its all in drawers. At home its better hidden, at the bottom of boxes of junk and stuff, I tend to have most of it in Glasgow though.
I'm going to be moving flats in Glasgow at the beginning of June and I'm trying to work out how best to keep it hidden while my friends help me move my stuff. I guess I could just accidentally come out in the process.

Linda E. Woodworth
04-14-2014, 02:11 PM
I've had the advantage of my wife knowing about my feminine side since before we were married. Consequently my clothes have always been in my drawers or closet.

Things have grown to the point that I have one closet for male and one for female clothing.

Nadine Spirit
04-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Mine are kept in my closet and my dresser, right next to or comingled with my male clothes.

It must suck to not be able to do that.

mmdallas
04-15-2014, 03:45 PM
I keep my dresses and lingerie at the far side of my closet (not walk in style). They are behind my graduation gown that I kept for whatever reason, and impossible to see unless my fiancé specifically went through my entire closet. I have most of my other things in a box that I can get to easy but is in a rarely used closet space.

Erica3
04-15-2014, 03:47 PM
Mine are in the attic in a tote box under some winter clothes

Amilia Who
04-15-2014, 04:46 PM
I hid them in all kinds of places. Attics, under my bed, gym bag. Now I keep them in my dresser .

AnnabelleBethanie
04-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Mine are rather poorly hidden in a box in the cupboard above my bed in my room.

Annabelle-Bethanie

Aelita Nolan
04-15-2014, 11:11 PM
I keep them in a draw in my closet. One of them I should move because I have slept in it and it can only be hand-washed because of what material it is made out of. (I have not washed it yet, though).

DebbieL
04-15-2014, 11:25 PM
I am no longer in the closet, and am actually transitioned. However, I had been very creative about my hiding places throughout the years.
Until I was about 8, I kept them between the mattresses under the fitted sheets. Mom would usually ask me to help her make the beds so I had enough notice to move them to a drawer while we were changing the sheets.
As my collection grew, I had a dresser with a false bottom. I'd put the clothes in a bag and slide the bag under the drawer. Later I had a built-in bed, which made it possible to hide pillow cases full of clothes into the built-in.
I learned that if I left a big pile of shoes and clothes in the bottom of my closet, I could leave a couple bags of clothes under the pile.

Even though I hid them, I also wanted to be caught, to be able to talk to my parents about it. I would wear a teddy or nightie to bed, and make sure my spaghetti straps were obvious - then fall asleep. I would wake when my mom or dad would tuck me in. I'd pretend to be asleep to see their reaction, but they acted like they hadn't seen anything.

The ONLY time my mom ever confronted me after my first revelation at 6 years old, was when she found a teddy I had taken from one of her drawers. She was mad that I had stolen it from her, not because I had taken the teddy, she hated it, but because I was stealing out of her drawers.

Often, when I tried to tell my dad I wanted to be a girl, he would tell me that he was "75% female" and had managed to make it through life. It very possibly was hereditary.

Georgina
04-16-2014, 05:27 AM
Since I live alone, mine are all over the house except for the "public" areas.

NicoleD
04-16-2014, 12:14 PM
My dresses, skirts, tops etc. are all in my wardrobe together with my male clothes, the left side is Nicole's and the right side is my normal clothes. My underwear is mixed with male and female items all in the same draws.
My wife doesn't bat an eyelid if/when she is doing the laundry, she knows exactly where my clothes go ;)

scarlett wineshed
04-16-2014, 06:14 PM
some are in a box in the garage, some are hidden under the couch.

Kristencdct
04-17-2014, 06:58 AM
I keep mine in a box in the attic, under other boxes. I'm the only one who ever goes up there.

Alexand
05-07-2014, 05:58 AM
Although my wife accepts the fact that I wear pantyhose on a daily basis (that's as far as my crossdressing goes, except for some rare occasions when I am completely alone at home and I wear her clothes and make-up), I keep my pantyhose in a bag in my closet. It's not hiding (after all I hang them to dry every day, where she can see them), it's just not keeping her in front of her eyes, as she still finds it kinda weird.

Samantha Clark
05-07-2014, 10:24 AM
I have panties and thigh highs in my underwear drawer. My wife knows about the panties and tolerates them. I don't have anything else to wear or hide (yet?) :(

Saikotsu
05-07-2014, 10:45 AM
I keep some items in a locked firesafe and the rest are either in or on top of a large sack that I store my bandana collection in. When company comes over I toss everything in the sack, shake it up a bit, and cover it with a bathrobe. Since no one has a good reason to be in my room, they shouldn't get the chance to see my bag, and if they do, its covered by my robe. Since I'm a bit messy, no one would think twice about a discarded robe lying on a pile of stuff.

Isaihi
05-07-2014, 10:53 AM
In totes I put in the false ceiling in the basement.

unclejoann
05-07-2014, 11:22 AM
40 years ago I had a couple of dresses that I kept in a cardboard box in the garage. Eventually this expanded to heels in shoe boxes on the floor of my closet and the unmentionables tucked into the back of a dresser drawer.

Now that no kids are living in the house, I currently have one of the bedrooms in the house entirely for my sewing and dressing. A closetful of dresses, often with the door wide open, and a dresser dedicated to my girl things. I also use a couple of drawers in the guest bath for nail polish and makeup.

My wife knows, hates it, but avoids looking at these places.

davis36a
05-07-2014, 11:57 AM
My wife knows all about my dressing up so I keep all my bra's , panties and pantyhose in one draw in my dresser. My cami in another and the rest hanging up in the closet !!!

Shara
05-07-2014, 03:17 PM
I have nothing but a few pairs of pantyhose for chilly days and 2 pairs of thigh highs. My wife is always into everything, so there is no safe place to hide anything in the house.

Athena_
05-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Before my wife discovered my stash, I kept my clothes in an athletic bag in the basement. Very useful to take everything with when I traveled for work. My wife found my bag when she was looking for painting tools while I was at work. That day was SCARY. She called me at work and said that she was preparing to paint and she needed to talk to me about something very important, and she would not elaborate. I knew I was outed. Now, I keep things in the bottom drawer of my dresser and in the closet in a bin.

wanda66
05-07-2014, 03:50 PM
I keep most in a bag that I keep in my car trunk. Some cotton panties I have left in the laundry and have ended back with my things . No questions .. mostly I keep it close by , so l can take advantage of the times when no one is home..

He_wears_hers
05-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Keep mine in one of those lingerie organizers on a shelf in our walk-in closet. Thats where my panties, bras, stockings, and belts hang out. I have a French maid dress that just hangs with all my other (guy) clothes. Stilettos on the floor.

The Mrs. knows about it so there are no issues :)

DonnaCD68
05-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Dresses and those items needing to be kept wrinkle free are hung in the closet, right next to my drab clothing. All are sorted by tops/ skirts and dresses very orderly. Panties and bra's are each in bins on the shelf, along with body shaping wear. Make up kit , nails and such are on the same shelf. Purses are stored in a file cabinet drawer with all my accessories (Earrings, rings, necklaces) in one large purse. Everything is within an arm reach in the closet.

StacyLynn
05-07-2014, 07:51 PM
I have a roommate, but things are pretty safe in my room as he never goes in there. My panties are in the drawer with my boxers, hosiery with my regular socks, all my bras, skirts, pants are in their own drawer and I have all my tops and dresses hung up in the closet and my shoes in the closet as well :). I miss living by myself though, it was nice to be able to just leave my girly stuff lying around without having to make sure it was all hidden. I especially miss it now that I'm doing full make up and have a wig. It'd be so nice to have a drawer in my bathroom for make up and be able to keep my wig out on a holder or something. But for now I have my make up and wig under my bed.

Rita M.
05-07-2014, 09:32 PM
I have a lock box as well. I keep it in the house in a closet. The wife knows what's in it, but pretends not to know. There are times when there is no room and I have to pick items to get rid of. I keep shoes in the garage.

Paige62
05-23-2014, 08:56 PM
Hi when i started dressing again last year i kept the few things i had in the compartments in the car but as my collection has grown i started using a padlocked suitcase in the loft i now have 3 suitcases jammed packed haha and i now keep them in a cupboard i have in work that only i have access to xxxx hugs love and kisses Paige

Lacey New
05-23-2014, 09:31 PM
I would never tell. But please don't go up into the attic and look for that loose piece of plywood flooring over by rhe AC unit and if you do find that piece of flooring, don't pull it up and look in any of the bags there. Particularly the ones with the big red VF symbol.

abby054
05-23-2014, 11:41 PM
In a rented heated/cooled storage unit fairly close to work, but not close to my house. Wife and daughter are nosy and intolerant of Abby. Both know about Abby, having found my stash when snooping through the closet in my home office. After that, wife announced that she did not want to find any trace of my stash or there would be trouble, the next time permanent trouble.

So I moved my things to a rented storage unit. I built a rack from 2x4s and electrical conduit for the stuff on hangers. I bought a cheap bookcase unit for the jewelry box, the hosiery box, purses, the makeup, 8x10 photos of Abby, the books and recording media. Abby's wigs are on "heads" atop the bookcase unit. Her shoes are in shoe racks hung on the walls and her lingerie and swimwear are on a rod-mounted lingerie rack. There is a full length mirror on a stand in the middle of the storage unit.

I keep a bathroom style rug on the floor to muffle the clicking if Abby's heels and to keep my feet off the cold concrete floor. The unit is adjacent to a large display window that the storage company uses for advertising day and night. This provides the unit with indirect light 24 hours a day, but the unit is still very private. I can come and go easily, dressing either to,stay in or to go out.

The door is a roll up type, so I can unlock the unit, rehang the lock to look secure, then roll the door back down while I am inside. It works well; it even fooled the manager a while ago. Wife does not know about it. She only knows that she has not seen a trace of Abby's stuff in more than a dozen years. Fifty bucks a month gets paid by automatic deduction from a separate credit card account with online billing that I use for my business travel ( and Abby's shopping).

I learned to be discreet when growing up with a nosy Mom and three nosy sisters. I foolishly trusted my wife to respect my privacy, but I only made that mistake once. There will be hell to pay if she ever finds out. She thought she ordered a purge when she yelled that she never wants to see my stuff again. I took her at her word. It has worked for a dozen years.

Christina Sevilla
05-24-2014, 12:18 AM
I used to keep them in a bag but will now make room in my closet and dresser.

Crossdressersquirks
05-24-2014, 07:53 AM
In one of the large drawers under my bed, usually under a layer of towels just to be sure

Donnagirl
05-24-2014, 07:57 AM
Local thrift store now, but that's not my fault!!!

Lunchbox
05-25-2014, 05:36 AM
Inside my closet that has no doors on them. Live with my mom still, and she knows, and wouldnt go through my stuff to begin with.

manito_76
05-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Under my bed, in my bag for fishing.

:)

Lacyfem
05-25-2014, 09:06 AM
My wife doesn't support me nor does she want to see my cloths so they are stored in the garage in large tool boxes she won't look in. Fortunately when time is short I can wear all her lingerie and lots of her cloths when she's away which she hasn't figure out. The heels are different as have a separate box in the garage as my shoe size is slightly larger. Too bad we have to hide them but it's just a fact of life with many gurls like us.

Eselka
05-25-2014, 11:25 AM
In my wardrobe/drawer, just next to my male stuff (I'm living alone so that helps :) ). When I still lived with my mum though I had a dedicated box carefully hidden (I should said buried) under a pile of random stuff

Emi_
05-25-2014, 06:12 PM
When I was young, I kept things hidden in lots of places. I remember there was this one spot in the bottom back end of the vanity in the bathroom - I kept pantyhose there. I also hid things behind the bottom drawer of my dresser sometimes. Later, I kept lots of things in sealed boxes in the back of my closet - you know, like moving boxes with packing tape to close them - that's where the bulk of my "treasures" were usually hidden away. Nowadays, I just put everything up in my closet with all my other clothes and stuff. Bras and panties have their own drawer like boxers and socks do. Just stopped caring about it.

tiffyjo
05-25-2014, 06:36 PM
I don't have much at all. I have an old jacket in my closet with a bra and a pair of panties folded flat and zipped shut in the pockets. A couple pair of panty hose in an interior compartment of a duffle bag.

Anyanka
05-26-2014, 09:16 PM
I use old cat litter buckets. I put a garbage bag to line it then fold the clothes up inside and use another for my shoes. I keep them in the garage where it looks like storage for grass seed,oil, etc.

Jenny Heals
05-26-2014, 09:35 PM
I keep my stuff in the basement. I have too many pairs of heels to keep them anywhere in the main part of the house

Lola
05-26-2014, 09:36 PM
Hi Gurls ,, this is my first posting and l love it ,,, MMMMM l keep my naughty close in the garage ,,,up high in the rafters.....

Lizzy66
05-26-2014, 09:37 PM
The few panties and bras that I do have are hidden in my dresser with my other clothing. The rest is hidden all around the bedroom in places my wife will not look in.

Gailmiles
05-27-2014, 11:44 AM
I live alone so the other side of the dresser and lower shelf of closet. before that in bag bottom drawer under my drabs

Nyla F
05-27-2014, 07:27 PM
Shhh! I'll have no place left to hide my stuff if my wife finds this post!

Sc0rp10N
05-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Haha! Some of these responses are funny, others, I feel sad some of you don't have support. Hope it gets better for you. The only constant in life is change. As far as where I keep mine? The breast forms, wig and corset in my bottom drawer behind my jeans, but not buried underneath. The heels? In our closet, on my side, with no door. And the hot little club dresses? I don't keep them! They're hers! Haha! And she's a mess! They're usually rolled into a ball and stuffed in her drawer with all kinds of other mismatched stuff. I'm the organized one. But what's funny is just the other day, she said I have to start getting my own little dresses because she has finally decided to lose some weight and start wearing them again herself.

Velocity
05-31-2014, 02:26 PM
My wife lets me mix my clothes in with hers since my kids tend to rummage through my drawers. I have a locked storage container under the bed to store my wigs and boobs which also doubles as a secure location for our items of a more adult nature.

Aspen K
06-01-2014, 01:25 AM
I have a panty drawer in the back of my closet but other than that I just wear my sisters clothes..shhh!😉

erica2054
06-01-2014, 05:49 AM
my wife knows i dress and i keep my fem clothes in our bedroom and she knows which draws she does not want to open up . She does not tolerate my dressing

Pink Susan
06-08-2014, 11:01 PM
I find the replies quite sad

Women can to wear check shirts ,sweat tops jeans , long pants , quite masculine underwear , heavy boots , wooly socks , you name it , and thats ok

Men have to hide pretty feminine underwear , dresses , pantyhose , and all the rest

Why ? who wrote the rules on this one ?

I live alone , all my things are neatly folded in drawers , or hanging up in the wardrobe

NavyM2F_WAM
06-09-2014, 12:53 AM
I rent a bedroom and bathroom from my roommate's house. The bedroom doesn't have enough room, so most of my clothes end up on the floor. I hate it, but I don't really have much room.

amyjacks2014
06-09-2014, 01:06 AM
^.^

I have a shelf where I keep my clothing, except for the bras, which seem to end up
where-ever they end up, because they are kinda hard to fold and store.

My room is kinda separate and has a tapestry to "wall off" the room from the walkway
to the bathroom, and my roomies don't care what goes on in the room, or what I store
there.

Amy M. Jackson

Claire Cook
06-09-2014, 05:45 AM
Haha! Some of these responses are funny, others, I feel sad some of you don't have support. Hope it gets better for you.

Yes, exactly my reaction. It saddens me that so many of us have to hide that part of us. My wife and I share a closet -- she has her side, and I have mine. Even with my comfy clothes there with my drab stuff, she still has more on her side than I have on mine! And of course we have separate undie drawers.

AshleyT
06-09-2014, 09:18 AM
i keep my clothes in bed as its hollow in the middle. i also keep some knickers in with my male underwear

Ugly Michele
06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
In the closet for my dresses, skirts, and blouses, dresser for panties, slips, stockings, and other tops

Melody1
06-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Bras, panties and hose in my underwear drawer, clothes in my closet, the only thing really hidden would be the heels, really no way to explain pink leather platforms in size 11 to your kids or a snooping mother in law

bill1962
06-18-2014, 01:44 PM
Unfortunately, I have to store mine at work. :(

krissy_toronto
06-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Mixed in the closet with the wife. Special drawer for out frilly things and our heels are everywhere. LOL

freedom35
06-18-2014, 02:53 PM
I have an outfit in the trunk of my car. It's the only place my parents haven't looked... yet.

Zylia
06-18-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm still somewhat of a closet dresser and I keep my clothes in my closet actually. My only housemates are my two cats and they're cool with me dressing up.

krissy_toronto
06-18-2014, 03:26 PM
I'm still somewhat of a closet dresser and I keep my clothes in my closet actually. My only housemates are my two cats and they're cool with me dressing up.

We have 2 cats as well, ever wonder if they actually notice when they see us one minute and then another minute completely transformed?

Saepe
06-18-2014, 03:59 PM
I keep all mine in drawers. Some of my pants, shirts and jackets are androgynous enough to blend into my closet just fine, but everything else gets stored in a chest of drawers in my bedroom.

Ava Tryptyk
06-18-2014, 04:52 PM
My clothes are strewn around in my bedroom. The only people that I allow to come to my place (I live alone) are people who are already in the know about my crossdressing. When my mother comes to visit in the fall, I will have to temporarily put my stuff in boxes and hide them somewhere (I'm not yet ready to be out to her or anyone in my family.)

LeannS
06-21-2014, 12:34 PM
Thanks for this site. I am a closet cd I have some my outfits outside in a truck tool box. and some under a bed in a spare bedroom. Take care all

Jenny Miller
06-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Since I'm not out to anyone and don't have very many clothes yet, I keep them folded up in a bag that I keep tucked away in the back of my closet.

Alice_2014_B
06-21-2014, 12:59 PM
My long skirts are hanging right in my closet: only have five skirts.
Wig, bra, some ballet-flats, and make-up kit are all in a duffle-bag.
My heels, since my wife already knows about them, are simply setting out in my corner of the bedreoom.
I do not have any women's clothing for tops, yet.

Connie.Marie
06-21-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm with Stephanie 47 "My wife knows of my cross dressing, but, is not supportive - DADT",
Over the years I've gone from brown paper bags in my car trunk, to a box in the attic (where she found it & threw everything out), back to a small suitcase in my trunk. Now that we live in separate houses / separate states, My amount of clothes & time as Connie has exploded. Clothes are hung in the closet & folded in my dressers until she comes to visit, then they inhabit 2 big black plastic garbage bags & out to the attic above the garage. After 5 years she finally asked if we had an attic up there. I guess I need to find a new hiding place...

Hugs, Connie Marie

Wiccle
06-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Where I can get to them.

Jennifer B
06-21-2014, 05:27 PM
All my dresses, skirts, jeans, coats and shoes are in the wardrobes. My bras, knickers, sussies, jewellery and makeup are in chests of draws.

No one goes in my room (or at least I hope they don't) and I've been single for awhile now so I don't have to hide anything, but I do keep everything out of sight as best I can just in case.
If I ever get a girlfriend again I wouldn't have to tell her what I do, she would know as soon as she opened any draw or wardrobe door! lol. As I think my feminine clothes outweigh my male clothes by about 9 to 1. (Obviously I wouldn't do that, and be responsible for her having a heart attack. :p I'd have to have a little chat first, but anyway... )

When I started years ago everything was kept in a rucksack, then plastic boxes in the bottom of the wardrobe then a locked filing cabinet. None of which is any good for creases but you do what you have to.

Amylou2014
06-21-2014, 05:37 PM
As a wife of a cd, this is kinda sad.

Before my husband came out to me, all of his things were kept in an old army lock box.

Now I share all my cloths and all of his things are kept in my draws or in our sexy cabinet lol and his heels right next to mine :)

Leelou
06-21-2014, 10:31 PM
This is definitely an interesting thread. I now live alone, and keep most of my stuff in my apartment hanging in closets and in drawers, etc. But I still keep a storage unit--one of the little 5x5's that are super-cheap. It keeps my over-flow and I can move everything out in an hour, and costs me $30/month. I'm sure it saved me a brutal outing with my ex. I was married to an ultra-conservative woman who was homophobic and made slurs about crossdressers. That's when I knew everything had to be off-site. I'd keep a duffle at the unit, along with totes. The duffle would contain a complete outfit for when I had time and privacy.

After the divorce, I had a live-in GF and the stuff went back into the unit. The relationship didn't work out, and again I'm glad I didn't come out to her. I'm very happy for those of you that have come out and have supportive SO's. But my time here has taught me that's not always the case. Yes it's sad, buy we're rarely accepted. That's why those of you that are risking everything by stashing stuff on-site need to think about that. It's like what the IT folks preach (like for back-up)--it needs to be off-site.

Amylou2014
06-22-2014, 06:07 AM
When my husband came out to me, we didn't speak for a week, I wouldn't like him touch me.

I wasn't hurt but what he's was doing,which I really didn't like at first, but it's him and I am not gonna try to change, that.

I was hurt because he was hiding from me, it hid something, he's my husband there weren't supposed to be secrets.
Hiding yours things.....that's makes me hurt as a wife.

If I had found his "box" I would have left him, without question. I would have thought he was cheating on me.....that would have been waaaayy worse than the real thing.

Charla McBee
06-22-2014, 06:25 AM
I used to keep them hidden in an old duffel bag but these days I hang them proudly in my closet and often leave my shoes out in the open in my bedroom. I stopped caring about it a while ago. No one is going to come looking so why worry?

Carrie R
06-22-2014, 06:27 AM
Mine are in the closet, whadda ya think I am, weird or somethin'? :D

Aldoreeq
06-22-2014, 06:29 AM
For years, I store them in the two bottom dresser drawers, and before that in a suitcase in the closet.

Sarah M
06-22-2014, 07:46 AM
I keep mine in my closet I live alone an if someone looked in my closet they would think a woman lives here !!

Zoeeee
06-22-2014, 05:09 PM
Hidden under lots of things, where i know no one else would dare go :P

Zoe x

juliew
06-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Keep mine in drawer 1 and 3. Wife keeps hers in drawers 2 and 4. Sometimes we pull things out of the wrong drawer.

bentervine
06-22-2014, 09:54 PM
I live alone, so I just hide them in the closet. And I hide them really well if anyone's visiting.

Kevyn53
06-22-2014, 09:59 PM
When my wife and I worked out the CDing she actually made room in her closet. We remodeled mine for my drawing board/art area, and both our clothes hang together. I've got the upper rod with half male half female clothes and she's got the lower rod with all hers. and she can't reach down too far, so the shoe rack along the bottom is all mine.