PDA

View Full Version : "Disassembly"

MarinaTwelve200
01-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Im, curious. How long does it typically take to 'disassemble" your fem self and return to your male mode?

Say you are totally dolled up with the works, makeup and all, and get a phone call, a friend or repair man is fixing to drop in on you. :eek: ---How long do U need to get everything off, put away and return to your male self?

I would think a "panic operation" would be a lot quicker than the usual more leasurely "disassembly" My record (makeup, but no nails or nail polish) is about 20- 30 minutes----Normaly, I usually take an hour and a half give or take 15 minutes. (including nail polish) before I consider myself "presentable" in male mode. ;)

cindybarnes
01-09-2006, 10:20 PM
I can get from girl mode into boy mode in about 30 minuits when 100% Cindy

Putting up 8 changes of clothes,,, 6 wigs,,,,,, 4 bags of makeup,,,, etc..can take a while :)

Thankfuly Im not trying to hide 2 closets full of XL girl clothes from my wife and its just her and I now .

I guess as long as I dont leave my 12W pumps in the livingroom I shouldnt worry about guests *S*

Cindy

Laurie Ann
01-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Fortunately never had to test that theory.

DawnRodgers
01-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Well, the undressing can be done in about 2-390 minutes. minutes. The make up about 15 - 20, making sure every last bit is gone. I find it so interesting that a dab of makeup I can never see in the mirror, my wife can spot halfway across the room. Also, since I wear perfume every time, I need a shower to get that off. Removing nail polish, completely, sometimes takes a good half hour - all those little crevices at the cuticle drive me crazy, If everything needs to be folded and packed up that's another 10 or 15 minutes. Total - 90 minutes easy.

Fallen Angel
01-10-2006, 12:42 AM
I guess about 15 to 20 minits thats from head to toe ive found out that for me the masscarra is the worst to get off xxx

MarieTS
01-10-2006, 02:19 AM
Ditto what Cindy said. We're nearly a carbon copy. Her description tickled my ribs; I'm still laughing. I do know that the whole procedure is much quicker than it used to be. The more you do something the more efficient you become at it. I've done it all (putting clothes away and everything) in just under 20 minutes three times as a test. But a comfortable, through reversion (cry), is 30 minutes just like Cindy described. A half-hour is a good planning figure that leaves you a couple of extra minutes to remove some stubborn cosmetics and put away that slip and pair of earings you inadvertantly left out :eek:

On a related note, I've found I get totally made-up much quicker now, too. It's become second-nature. I've also discovered that more time in front of the mirror does not necessarily yield a better result. Sometimes a quicker, more focussed cosmetic application is better than trying to be too perfect. When I try to be too perfect I'm more likely to make the mistake of over-doing something and then having to correct it.

Jan W
01-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Dear Marina,

Using caller ID I do not answer the phone once Jan is Jan unless the number sugests some kind of emergency or very special occurance.

It would have to be one extra special super dooper special visitor on their way over to get Jan out of her gear!

To answer your question though about an hour if she must be totally eradicated.

Love,

Jan

Rosemary
01-10-2006, 03:52 AM
I can get undressed pretty quick.....but getting yourself out of female clothes and into male isn't always the finish of it. Refer to my bra line post a little while ago. You're not fully out of the woods until you've removed every trace of femininity. That's not always easy, and if you haven't done a good job people, especially a teenage sister like I have, will notice the little tell tale things before the big ones.:angel:

Mary

Jonien
01-10-2006, 05:06 AM
Disassemble instructions first remove battery's
then remove head derrrrrrrr

no I tried doing male didn't work I was still me

Impersonation of a male need further instructions to hard forget it

Darlena
01-10-2006, 05:18 AM
Just kidding! It takes me over 30 minutes just to find the Noxima, cotton balls, nail polish remover, Q tips, paper towels, and assorted products for the preliminary destructuring. But it takes much longer to errect the facade in the first place. Love & kisses,

Lilith Moon
01-10-2006, 05:53 AM
In emergency mode...run to the bathroom...tear off all girlwear...splash lots of hot water over face...towel face like crazy...throw wig/clothes temporarily into laundry bag...grab a used tracksuit top/bottom from laundry bag..run to door..take a deep breath, then open door...apologise for delay "I was having a bath"...:rolleyes:

About five minutes...

TGMarla
01-10-2006, 08:49 AM
When I dress, I rarely do the eye makeup thing, unless I know I am going to have some time on my hands. That's when I can take pictures, too. When I'm wearing mascara, the whole "back to normal" routine takes about 30 to 40 minutes when I'm not in a hurry. I hang everything up, or put it away, and store my wig and my "chick kit" carefully. Hey, this stuff costs money. I try to treat it well. But without the mascara, it takes only about 10 minutes or so if I'm fast. In emergency mode, about-to-get-caught-mode, I can be out and in front of people in about 5 minutes, but I really hate that.

MandyTS
01-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Emergency mode, makeup off in 30 - 45 seconds, out of clothing in two max so about 3 minutes maybe. Maybe it is because I do not need "heavy" makeup and Basically my parents know about where I have the stuff and they don't care.

(Not including nailpolish, that would be another 2 - 3 minutes maybe). I don't do liquid eye makeup or mascrera much so that is not an issue. In reality it takes about 10 minutes usually to do everything.

MsJanessa
01-10-2006, 11:46 AM
15--30 minutes depending on how I'm dressed and particulary made up---If I'm wearing fake nails, usually the glue stays on My real nails after I take them off---to be really thorough requires taking an emery (sp) board to them. Also I always wear fake eyelashes and sometimes the glues gets mixed up with the mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow requiring extra time to remove.

Carole/CCD
01-10-2006, 12:03 PM
A bare mimimun of 45 min to pack up and put away

JocelynG
01-10-2006, 01:01 PM
I haven't had to do emergency mode. If someone came I would just run into the bathroom and look the door.Without rushing it takes me 30-45 minutes to change back unless I was wearing perfume or female deodorant then it takes a little longer with a shower involved

Wendy me
01-10-2006, 01:21 PM
from full wendy to drab ??? clouthes abought 2 mins....make up abought 30 mins.....rember if you need to get to a safe place to undo ....the bathroom is key for make up removel.....

DonnaT
01-10-2006, 01:39 PM
I did it in less than 5 minutes back in the 70's. However, I wasn't wearing nail polish.

Saturday morning, after coming in from the club, and taking my time to remove the polish, it took about 45 minutes.

Shelly Preston
01-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Emergency mode

removal of wig skirt blouse 3 mins
make up 3 mins
False nails 3 mins

Heart failure recovery 1 min

Total 10 mins

Shiny
01-10-2006, 03:25 PM
I live alone but took interest in this thread because it is a very important point. I always have an "out" for my dressing, a Mission Impossible type of arrangement that is just short of a revolving bookcase! A place to quickly strip everything off, bag it up and stash it away and a pair of sweats, socks and slippers at the ready in the corner to slip into at a moments notice.

If I get interrupted which has happened I recommend ditching the heels, the skirt, blouse, slip and brassiere and then if you really don't have the time leave your basics on when you don your sweats--saves time.

If I do the "whole" bit, nail polish, total makeup and hairdo that's real pressure time because if someone walked in then you're screwed!! I take real care when I do my total look and have been lucky so far!

Kimberly
01-10-2006, 03:54 PM
My record (makeup, but no nails or nail polish) is about 20- 30 minutes----Normaly, I usually take an hour and a half give or take 15 minutes.
In the time it takes you to "give or take," I'm ready in male form, clothes away, and prepared to face the world. :bs:

hehe. :cool:

Jasmine Ellis
01-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Around 30 to 40 minutes, if wearing mascara. 20 minutes if I'm not

erica12b
01-10-2006, 05:07 PM
my son came home once i did the strip and drip methid, strip off clothes and jump in shower, there i had to do my nails and take off makeup the strip took 4min the drip 18min, the water was cold, every thing went in to a bag and was put away later, i alwas have a exit plan in place now, or try to

that is the taking off of the fem, not the male dressed and headed out the door times