PDA

View Full Version : Wearing form fitting clothes

Paulette
03-10-2014, 12:13 AM
I was wondering how many of you girls like to wear body hugging clothes such as capris and the like. I find that I love the feeling of having my clothes hugging my body instead of the boy clothes bag. Wearing just a Cami and spandex Capri pants to lounge around the house is such a nice feeling.

Anna H
03-10-2014, 12:46 AM
While few things beat a nice dress....I do like my perfectly fitting skinny
jeans. They're ultra low waist (Levis 524) and with my 2" heels, I wear them
all day comfortably....and even work in them.

They work so well with any of a dozen tops I have, so they're nearly the perfect
practical thing for daily wear. They just feel SO Nice. :)

Wish I could wear them out...but I switch to my 524 boot cut jeans for that and
nobody ever notices them when I go out.

No capris yet...but soon!

Lillyasia
03-10-2014, 12:57 AM
I like form fitting mini skirts.

Eryn
03-10-2014, 01:14 AM
I wear mid-waist Levi's 505 and Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans While they are not "leggings" tight, they do fit noticeably closer than the Levis 501s I used to wear. Spandex makes them more comfortable than the 501 too.

I don't wear the Capri version of those in male mode, but I do wear Capri cargo pants made of light ripstop nylon and they work fine.

Before I bought them I found very similar cargo Capris on the male side of Macy's. They had a designer label and were $80.00. The house-brand women's Capris were $20 a pair. For that kind of money I can live without the designer label.

Adriana Moretti
03-10-2014, 01:15 AM
yea form fitting is great !!!! some materials are easy and are made for this ( latex spandex etc) ...others...you REALLY got to get your size down to a science to get a great fit. Rouched ANYTHING is great too. A good fit is EVERYTHING....it can work to your advantage to show off your assets..and on the opposite side can be used to hide flaws too.

LovelyGeek
03-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Leggings. Once you discover the joy of leggings, you never go back!

KristyE
03-10-2014, 04:18 AM
Im loving the leggings too. Every night there my pj's and an old sweatshirt. The wife hasn't blinked an eye, I told her there long johns. hehe
Love KristyE

Adriana Moretti
03-10-2014, 05:46 AM
ha ..i have 2 MORE pairs of leggings coming today!! I have to pick them up at the post office! I love them!

CarlaWestin
03-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Form fitting clothing? Generally, the only loose stuff I wear is night gowns. Unless I'm doing a theme specific outfit, I want to see curves. One of my favorite looks is leotard and tights with jeggings. To me, dressing is about the look and the feel. And I love that feeling that I'm presenting female from every angle. Yea, I got pictures. Maybe later.

Sarasometimes
03-10-2014, 07:28 AM
I love form-fitting but the bod doesn't look as good as I'd like. A close second or even a tie is a snug age appropriate mini dress or pencil skirt. Got to act like a lady in either of those.

Felicia Dee
03-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Paulette! I TOTALLY agree! For me it's pencil skirts and tight cardigans! Nothing makes me feel sexier... ;)

Jordan
03-10-2014, 08:58 AM
I am so much like you I just love to feel the tight clothes holding my forms in place as well as feeling them move against my body

Tina B.
03-10-2014, 10:08 AM
A couple of years ago I discovered leggings, love them! For Christmas this year, I got a pair from Kim Kardashian, leggings made from a silky feeling fabric, now I am after more of them, they feel awesome!
Also like a form fitting sweater, feels good, as well as looks good.

Beverley Sims
03-10-2014, 11:23 AM
I just like to look trim, taught and teriffic.

laura.lapinski
03-10-2014, 11:58 AM
I'm with you Paulette. I like tightly fitting clothes. Jeans, sweater dresses. Having the clothes hug my body just feels so good.

MsVal
03-10-2014, 11:58 AM
I'm on plan, and nearly at goal in my weight loss regimen. I have been rewarding myself with trips to the resale shops getting some of those form fitting yet tasteful garments.

It's addictive. The more I get the more I want.

Best wishes
MsVal

Paulette
03-10-2014, 09:04 PM
The leggins and skinny jeans are the rage these days and they do look so nice with a heel or even a cute flat shoe. I love the tunic look over a nice pair of skinny jeans in both ankle of crop length and cute flat for a run around the mall look. I have found so many of the GG's these days are wearing flats or ballet slippers with skinny jeans/ tights and a nice top both during the day and even a night look that you can fit right in wearing the same thing. The flats help with the height issue and they are so comfy.

Rachel_B
03-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Bodycon dresses are form fitting if you are looking for something outside of leggings, skinny jeans or spandex. I believe that the Instantly Slimming collection from White House Black Market can also be considered as form fitting clothing as well.

Jess Marie
03-10-2014, 10:31 PM
I feel like depending on your age, wearing form fitting clothes is required to pass.

I am young and all the girls my age wear tight clothes, so in order for me to pass, I feel pressured into tight fitting clothes. But, I don't mind because I worked on slimming down to pass. I dropped 20 pounds so that I could really pass wearing the tight clothes the girls of my generation wear.

I hope this answers the OP.

RADER
03-10-2014, 11:14 PM
Tights are OK with a dress, but anything tight all over just does not work on me.
I am just way to much of me to show off.
Rader

Rachael Leigh
03-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Love the form hugging clothes, most especially my tight workout clothes. Of course most of us wear bras and love how they hug our bodies

Lynn Marie
03-11-2014, 03:20 AM
I started with tight tops and mini skirts. After a year or so I decided to take videos of myself to see how I really looked walking in heels. The heels were fine, but the tight tops and skirts were ridiculous. They just didn't look anything like they felt. I still like a tastefull, well tailored look. My lingerie and stockings can hug my body while my outerwear only hints at the lady underneath.

Jaymees22
03-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Oh yes and more so lately, leggings and a nice stretchy top looks good and feels even better. Hugs Jaymee

Mafalda
03-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Mmm.. I do love the feeling of form fitting clothes on myself but I must admit that, most of the time, they reveal a little too much my obvious masculine shape. Not so lucky as you!

lynn.crossdresser
03-13-2014, 01:29 AM
I love tight fitting clothes especially a nice tight fitting pencil skirt, size 12s for me, the little bumps of the suspender belt never fails to excite me for some reason.

AllieSF
03-13-2014, 01:34 PM
After all the work and expense I go to create my opinion of an attractive figure, I also like tighter fitting clothing. Now, this is usually the type that follows my created shape and is not necessarily clinging to that shape. I do not like the bodycon dresses that wrap around the butt down the thighs. I don't need to show a big fake booty. It is not my look and I really do not like it much on others. I like it when the skirt, dress, slacks and shorts reach that widest part of the hips and butt and then hang straight down from there. It is more if a tailored look that fits just right for my tastes.

suzanne
03-13-2014, 02:00 PM
If it works on my body, I'll wear it. But some form fitting items are pretty unforgiving and exaggerate parts of my body that I want minimized. At my favorite dress shop, one really cute twenty something size 4 SA wore a sweater dress that was to die for. So I began shopping around for my own sweater dress and have only met with disappointment. This size 20 needs to continue reducing her waist size before she can pull off a really body conscious look!

Ginger Jameson
03-13-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm on the fence. I love the feel of being wrapped up tight. I also am not fond of my belly. While I'm working on it and have made great headway, I'm still not to the point where I ant something clinging to it and reminding me it's there.