PDA

View Full Version : My Theories

Rayne
09-30-2004, 12:00 PM
My theories on crossdressing. I have several theories on why we do it. I fit some of these examples but I decided to share these with everyone.

Theory 1.
In these modern days there is so much pressure to be like everyone else that the ones who refuse use this to seperate themselves and become individuals. Like myself. I like both men and womens clothes a lot. But I also like to mix it up with both at once. When I do this I am no longer Myself the guy or myself as a woman. I am just me expressing my self and standing out from the crowd.

Theory 2.
Crossdressing lets us come close to a kind of beauty that we as guys don't have.

Theory 3.
Some of us feel more like a woman than a man and crossdressing lets them get close to who they feel they are.

Theory 4.
Most of us are just more comfortable in womens clothes and prefer them to mens clothes.

But these are things I have come up with and decided to share.

StephanieM
09-30-2004, 12:14 PM
I am definatly a member of #3. I really don't know why I have always identified more with girls than guys. My best friends have always been girls, which makes guys a tough read for me.

There is an excitement level in dressing as beautiful as possible, tho not sexual.

In fact, I have always wanted to be someones girlfriend, and have always had problems really getting into sex with women. Mebbe its because of who I am, mebbe not. I'm just starting to really try and understand this all. Please bear with me.

SM

Amelie
09-30-2004, 12:43 PM
OK,,, I'm a combo of one and three. I would like to be a woman, and crossdressing brings me closer to being a woman. I also like to stand out, so if I was a woman I'd be a punk-goth woman. I don't want to just pass and blend in with the crowd. I want to be different from the crowd.
Love Amelie

Rayne
09-30-2004, 12:53 PM
I have, myself always felt like 1 and 2. I like to mix it up but I also like to experience a feeling of beauty that I can't achieve as a man.

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-30-2004, 01:11 PM
think I'm a mix of 3 n 4....

Vallari
09-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Well, after considering it, I think that I'm a mix of all 4! Not sure exactly why I do it or exactly how I got started in it to tell u the truth, it just feels natural and ok when i do it. :confused: I feel a sort of peace with myself I guess. If I had to choose one to identify with most though I'd probably pick #1.

Starluscious
09-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Our society is very stereotypical
oh look that guys wearing a dress he needs help
stuff like that
really sad some people can't accept us
When I dress up in femme
I find the woman in me I never I had
I never denied my femmeness
found out all guys are born with female genes
but some deny it and stuff
which is really sad
because it's never wrong to find yourself
I love the fact I have a femme side
it's sad that so many men don't want to show it
I never denied I had woman in me
just never knew i had it til age 16
when i had a curiousity to try high heels and dresses on
etc
oh what a rush
so many of you ladies I'm glad found your femme side
I hope more guys in the world do
because it's a beautiful thing
sitting crosslegged in a nice dress
with comfy heels
and shaved smooth legs
now I know how the women feel when a breeze hits their legs
ohhhhhhh yeah
beautiful riveting sensational feeling
crossdressing helps me experience what it feels like to be dressed as a woman
and I must say it's the most unforgettable feeling I've ever experienced in my life
just like a bunch of adrenaline rushing thru me in a good way
;)
Dressing in femme gets me closer to my female friends
that have always been female or are becoming female
it's a nice feeling to talk to so many ladies and have them talk back to you
I'm all 4 to tell you the truth
because I haven't been kissed by a girl in 5 years
my last girl cheated on me
whether a girl girl kisses me or a girl that used to be a guy it's stilll a girl's kiss
and there's no harm in that
I miss that feeling
some girls are going to refresh me ;) I feel so loved
I'm glad I joined this site
thank you for sharing your theories
very interesting to read
I apologize for my post being a little long
but I had to say about this
maybe someday everyone will accept people who crossdress and we'll get hoots and whistles more
and not the middle finger and other pathetic gestures or chants
love you ladies
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

love
Starluscious

joesephine
09-30-2004, 02:24 PM
I consider myself a blend of 2 and 3.

Joesephine

kristi cd
09-30-2004, 04:29 PM
I'm none of the above I think. Maybe a mixture of 1 and 2 if I had to pick. I think the phrase "...the highest form of flattery is immitation..." or something like that fits me perfectly. I'm so enamored with cute girls that I want to be them in a sense by dressing. Maybe it's because I'm so shy that I won't just talk to them, I want to be them. :p I'm a mess aren't I? :rolleyes:

CindyT
10-01-2004, 01:16 AM
I'm none of the above I think. Maybe a mixture of 1 and 2 if I had to pick. I think the phrase "...the highest form of flattery is immitation..." or something like that fits me perfectly. I'm so enamored with cute girls that I want to be them in a sense by dressing. Maybe it's because I'm so shy that I won't just talk to them, I want to be them. :p I'm a mess aren't I? :rolleyes:

I seem to share your feelings exactly! When I see a hot girl, I want to BE her! This will often inspire me to go home and dress up!

CindyT

cuttie
10-01-2004, 02:03 AM
i'm a mix of #2 and #3. thanks for posting your theories rayne :D

BiOpi
10-01-2004, 02:59 AM
Well, I am being nit-picky on theory 1, as I think CD'ing has been around almost as long as there has been clothes.

Much like homosexuality, crossdressing has been around forever. Many native american tribes were very accepting of homosexuality and crossdressing. I think the natives (may be a tribe from elsewhere) here in alaska used to call people who CD'd and/or were homosexual as "Woman-Man". They explained these people as belonging to a 3rd gender and were treated with a little bit of misunderstanding, perhaps, but generally accepted. Some native american tribes, however, did not accept this view and were very hostile against these people.

Traditional Hindu is also very lax with homosexuality and CD'ing (as well as most views of Buddhism although Buddhism has no official doctorine--I guess you'd call them sects).

I was talking to some professional psychologists the other day, about history and homosexuality (and to a lesser extent crossdressing). We all found it interesting that people treat them both as if they're some kind of recent phenomena--which isn't true at all. Some famous crossdressers include J. Edgar Hoover and Julius Caesar (I can't name more off the top of my head, though I know there are many throughout all the periods).

Anyway, I got off on a tanget, sorry. :)

samanthajay
10-01-2004, 05:54 AM
2 3 &4 i dont know if i want to stand out at most times im such a girl even in drab. :D