PDA

View Full Version : UK girls, M & S sale alert!

Lilith Moon
01-10-2006, 06:43 AM
If you are in the UK then get thee to Marks & Spencer straightaway. They have some great sale items. We bought four skirts from M&S in Shrewsbury, mainly flirty gypsy styles, some were knocked down from 39UKP to 9UKP. One nice cotton skirt cost just 5UKP. The whole lot came to less than 50UKP...with a cotton top thrown in :bs:

Of course, we just had to spend all the money we had saved...in the lingerie dept downstairs :rolleyes:

jenny c
01-10-2006, 07:09 AM
If you are in the UK then get thee to Marks & Spencer straightaway. They have some great sale items. We bought four skirts from M&S in Shrewsbury, mainly flirty gypsy styles, some were knocked down from 39UKP to 9UKP. One nice cotton skirt cost just 5UKP. The whole lot came to less than 50UKP...with a cotton top thrown in :bs:

Of course, we just had to spend all the money we had saved...in the lingerie dept downstairs :rolleyes:

Hi Lilith
thanks for the info there seams to be many a sale bargain to be had in the UK high st at the moment.
regarding Marks & Spencers for even more bargains have you tried their outlets in the shopping villages dotted about the country i recently visited the one in Gunwarf Quays in Portsmouth and got some lovely Lingerie at a fraction of their usual retail price.
Happy shopping!!!

Emma Brownings
01-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Regarding Marks & Spencers for even more bargains have you tried their outlets in the shopping villages dotted about the country i recently visited the one in Gunwarf Quays in Portsmouth and got some lovely Lingerie at a fraction of their usual retail price.

I agree totally Jenny. I have been known to spend a good few pounds in the M&S outlet near York. Still very good quality clothes but at knock down prices.

Lisa Golightly
01-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Don't tempt me with news of sales... Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! :)