lori m crawford
03-16-2014, 06:59 PM
can you go full time an not be a transsexual women just dress as one

Rachell Carter
03-16-2014, 07:02 PM
I would say so yes

lingerieLiz
03-16-2014, 11:57 PM
Why would you not be able to? It is not illegal to dress today. If you work for someone it would be up to them as to how you dress for work. You could get your name changed. At that point most people would have no need to know.

Beverley Sims
03-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Definitely Lori,
You are not a transsexual I believe you are a cross-dresser and probably always will be.

You can dress 24/7 if you desire.

rachellegsep
03-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Definitely I had a friend who has since moved away who did it for a year . Interesting thing was she was thinking about transitioning late in life .When she went for meds an an examination it was found that that testicular cancer was present causing his urge to dress , as it was brought on by a hormone change. He had an orcie , treatment and testosterone and flipped around 180 deg.

I Am Paula
03-17-2014, 07:34 AM
For thousands of years, before hormones, and surgery, transgender women lived in our society. Go for it! I went full time before hormones.
If you wish to go full time, but not transition, I would suggest just one thing. Lose the beard. You can still be a guy beardless, but it really helps being a woman with no shadow, and/or stubble.
Good luck. I loved being full time back then, but I love being that much closer now.

Chari
03-17-2014, 07:44 AM
If you are comfortable and confident with dressing full time in feminine attire - then go for it! Haven't read any rules/laws stating if you dress in feminine attire you have to be a "transsexual woman". Enjoy.