PDA

View Full Version : panties daily...style....??

missynicole
03-17-2014, 07:29 AM
i am going to start wearing panites daily. do you? if so wnat style do you wear? although i love to feel sexy comfort and convenience at work must also be included. ideas?
hugs & kisses,
mn

Annie M
03-17-2014, 07:43 AM
Buy lots briefs, bikinis, hip hungers and change styles. If you shave the bikinis are great, with hair not so nice. If you wear a bra too match the pair it just feels sexy wearing a matched pair. Anything is better than mens tightie whities.

Rhonda Darling
03-17-2014, 07:55 AM
Nicole:

Be prepared to experiment. Depending on how much "gear" you need to contain, you may need to play with various brands and styles. Women's pantries tend to be very narrow in thee cloths area, as they are meant to cover, not 'hold in place'. The worst feeling is to have undies stretch a little bit and have one or both of the boys slip out and hang down for the rest of the day.

Now I switch from bikini, to hip huger, to boy shorts, to big girl panties. Would love to wear girls thongs, but they just don't work to keep everything in place. I do, however frequently wear a thong-like gaff, with panties covering the gaff. That gives me a very flat front that looks convincing in girl slacks, jeans, dresses and swimwear. Your mileage may differ.

Regards,
Rhonda

Chari
03-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Always wonderful to wear the secret of underdressing in panties! It is a matter of personal preference as to style, cut, coverage, color, material, and your mood, but mostly what is the most comfortable and flattering for your body. Cotton is easy to care for, but silk is the most luxurious. If you are an active/exercising person consider panties made of microfiber. Whatever style panties, from briefs, bikini, thongs, G-strings, boy shorts, to "granny panties" you decide to wear, enjoy.

Tanya+
03-17-2014, 08:08 AM
Boy shorts for me, a size too small, and i need to make sure i give myself a wedgie to really show off my cheeks, but it helps bring the front low enough to contain my junk.

MissTee
03-17-2014, 08:14 AM
Something comfortable and cotton for work, and nothing flashy. Just enough to blur the gender line. Last thing I need to be thinking about on the job is an underwear malfunction or an accidental reveal.

Adriana Moretti
03-17-2014, 08:33 AM
panties never did anything for me....I am more of a gaff thong girl myself to keep the boys tucked away nice & easy...

FeliciaCDSNJ
03-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Buy lots briefs, bikinis, hip hungers and change styles. If you shave the bikinis are great, with hair not so nice. If you wear a bra too match the pair it just feels sexy wearing a matched pair. Anything is better than mens tightie whities.

Couldn't agree more, mens tightie whities are the worse, hence why I stopped wearing mens underwear lol. If you want style and comfort, there is always womens boyshort panties. They are really comfortable, soft, and at work sometimes you'll never notice you have them on. I wear boyshorts, thongs, and bikinni panties all the time, even at work and I've never had trouble in the comfort department.

Tomara
03-17-2014, 09:29 AM
I'm a fulltime bikini pantie and thong wearer and it all depends on what I'm doing for activities as to what my choice from the day is .

UNDERDRESSER
03-17-2014, 10:23 AM
Assuming you mean that you won't be tucking, then stretchy, seamless microfibre ones have been most successful for me. They tend to provide most room in the crotch. A nice wide waistband seems to give most support to the shape, and keep them in place comfortably. My current favourites are Jockey Modern Micro bikinis, I swear Jockey designs them knowing that men are buying them. The hi-cuts work as well, but I prefer the look of the bikinis on me, and there is less chance of them showing above the waistband. (This may be important to you depending on the colour, and how you wear your shirt) Sizing is tricky, and depends on your shape, how much belly you have, and details like that. There is probably some experimentation and extra costs in your future because of this, I have spent quite a bit here and there over the years.

As far as work is concerned, I often get changed in the locker room, and have been seen in my panties, nobody has said anything, and not much in the way of looks either. As far as I can see, they don't look that different from a European style man's brief, or "slip" as the Germans call it. As yet though, I haven't been seen in the rose pink pair that I have. :D

Lucy Lou
03-17-2014, 10:36 AM
If you are going to ware them every day then I would suggest getting ones that are silky so they feel smooth against you body. I prefer panties than thongs on myself and on women, just a matter of taste. Panties that are frilly can be uncomfortable so definitely go for something that feels nice to the touch and you won't go wrong. I hope that helps. Lucy Lou xx

Cheryl T
03-17-2014, 10:45 AM
For me it's a range of styles and materials. Since I work outdoors I wear my nylon or nylon/spandex during the cool months and switch to cotton for those hot, humid days. A girls gotta be comfy too you know, it's not all about style.
I have boy shorts, briefs and hip-huggers mostly. Thongs and such don't do anything for me and I really don't find them comfortable. To each her own.

Jenelle
03-17-2014, 11:50 AM
For me it is microfiber hip huggers. As Underdresser said, be prepared to experiment and spend some money. I tried a few brands/styles until I settled on VS seamless little hiphugger panty as my go to daily wear. I even wear them when hiking they are that comfortable to me.

Beverley Sims
03-17-2014, 02:41 PM
Usually something brief and of course feminine.

sometimes_miss
03-18-2014, 07:33 AM
My most often worn style was high cut nylon or cotton. They fit well and were comfortable, yet were distinctly female. Damn, these thread questions make me want to dress again. must....resist....maybe a glass of wine will help. At least, it won't hurt!

mechamoose
03-18-2014, 07:37 AM
I like 'Vassarette'.

You can get them in lacy or smooth textures at Wal-Mart for about 3-4 bucks.

- MM

missynicole
03-18-2014, 08:20 AM
thank you all for your wonderful tips, cluues and thoughts. i think i will do plenty of experimenting. thank you all agian. ohhh i can't wait.....
hugs n kisses,
mn

DesireeFl
03-18-2014, 08:30 AM
I have been wearing panties full time for a few years now, they are way more comfy than men's underwear! The line I found that work well are the Barely there brand, I have them in thongs, bikini, and the cheeky styles in a wide variety of colors, they are very comfortable and would trade them for anything! :-)

Mollyanne
03-18-2014, 08:55 AM
I have been doing that very thing for a while now as well as pantyhose or stockings and a garter belt. Why stop at panties?????? The panties that I wear are made of spandex (light control) and are of the brief style.

Molly

njcddresser
03-18-2014, 09:34 AM
I primarily wear satin bikinis but also have a few pairs of boy shorts and some with a lot of lace. I have a couple thongs too.

The only style that doesn't seem to work is a g string.

Panties are a favorite part of crossdressing for me. They come in so many amazing styles, fabrics and colors. Right now, I've got on a cute pair of bright pink boy shorts with colored polka dots on the front.

mechamoose
03-18-2014, 09:41 AM
I have a lot of "Gear". I'm envious of all you pretty little things who can pull off being little girls. I'm a big guy. Thighs like tree trunks. broad chest. Even when I tuck the lump is obvious.

>jealous<

-MM

DanielleLee
03-18-2014, 10:00 AM
I prefer boy shorts. Specifically, Maidenform - Dream Boyshorts.... they're comfortable, do not rise above most waistbands and I like the colors and prints

Angelofsomekind
03-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Trial and error is the best way to find what you like. Works great for me because whatever I can't use my wife gets, she hasn't complained about it yet!

Robin777
03-18-2014, 06:02 PM
I like wearing briefs and hiphuggers. I used to wear bikinis.But over the years I just found briefs more comfortable. Like others have said get 1 or 2 in every style that catches your fancy and try them out at home. Once you find a style comfortable to you that's what you get. It's hard to recommend a certain style because everyone likes something different.

I will make a recommendation though. after you figure out what size you need,peruse the clearance racks at stores like Kohls. You can find some good deals on the clearance rack right now since they are changing to summer colors.

CynthiaD
03-18-2014, 06:19 PM
I have lots of different styles and ditch around a lot. I mostly prefer black or pink with lots of lace.

Julia Welch
03-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Lacey and/or satin hi-leg or boy-shorts ... bikinis rarely suit me and I really dislike thongs (even on GGs ;) )

Angie G
03-18-2014, 06:54 PM
I wear all styles includingincludingthomgs and love them all. Also have some mathing sets of bea& panties. Try different styles variety is the spice of life Nicole.:hugs:
Angie

flatlander_48
03-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Microfiber Thongs only, 7/365

They are supremely stretchy and that makes ALL the difference...

Josette_Laroc
03-18-2014, 08:22 PM
I love all of the different styles and textures of panties.

I generally find myself in bikinis for all day wear.

prettytoes
03-18-2014, 08:30 PM
I recently got hooked on Vassarette "Silken Heather" string bikinis. They are the same as Vanity Fair "illuminations" bikinis, but lower in price. The fit is great, they don't ride up, and they are wide enough in the gusset to keep "the boys" in place. They have 2 strings on each side, and they look and feel very sexy. They come in lots of bright colors that I really like. The best feature is how great the touch of your SO feels through the microfiber fabric....it is really unbelievable!

KaceyR
03-18-2014, 08:35 PM
Half the fun is in the experimentation :)
Myself, I've been preferring the satin and microfibers for fabric, and primarily the hi-cut for style.
Plus, if you layer more there, it's a touch cooler. (Like, if you're layering other pantyhose on top, or even a bigger shaper device/panty...satin/fiber helps not be so hot.

Trickiness for any is the crotch sizing to match what needs covering.
I've got some cotton hi-cuts as well. Good for utility but still prefer the other fabrics better.

lingerieLiz
03-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Experimenting is fun. I've collected a lot of panties over the years. Overall favorite is the Vanity Fair full panty Daphanie that they don't make anymore. Someone said they sold 3 pairs for $100 each on here. They were shear, soft, and supper silky. Funny thing is I was shopping with women who knew I wore lingerie. We were at a VF store and I was buying several so they purchased some too. They all agreed with my evaluation.

Second choice is Olga Secret Hug Nylon Full Brief 873. Has a wide crotch. Lace at the waist and legs. Love these. If you worry about them showing then the waist lace may be a problem for you. I don't.

There are so many pantie styles. I have several pairs that match my bras especially from Wacoal.

Have fun

Jilmac
03-18-2014, 09:56 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and prefer high leg briefs or hip huggers for every day wear. Multiple colors and fancy trim can also be worn while underdressing, and I love the sexy bikinis for special events.

Angela Dressing
03-18-2014, 10:07 PM
I love the silky panties really nice BUT beware ive had issues holding up pants without a belt. they like to be slippery against the silk/nylon's

kymmieLorain
03-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Missy, be prepared for a wide variety of colors, styles, and fabrics. From Bikinis to Thongs and everywhere in between. Just experiment and most of all enjoy.

Kymmie

Amanda_P
03-19-2014, 01:06 AM
I've been wearing panties daily for about 2 years now. If anyone noticed they haven't said anything. I prefer nylon panties in either bikini or briefs

kaylyn
03-19-2014, 01:20 AM
My favorite three things to wear would have to be bikini cut, cheekies, and thongs. Microfiber and lace is always welcome lol. Just make sure that the lace is somewhere it won't be uncomfortable to your manhood.

Daryl
03-19-2014, 03:39 PM
Full cut briefs, mainly Bali Skimp Skamps.

Danicd1
03-19-2014, 03:47 PM
I wear mine every other day give or take, I personally love lace, especially French knickers! But I'm also a thong and g string girl, but I suppose size comes into the equation when wearing things like them if you no what I mean.

johnboy23
03-19-2014, 03:48 PM
When I wear panties under my male clothes I still put on my trunks because panties dont work well wearing mens jeans.

BLUE ORCHID
03-19-2014, 04:10 PM
Hi Nicole, Something comfortable that keeps the CREW in check.

Diedre
03-19-2014, 05:01 PM
I also vote for the Bali Skimp Skamps. I got my wife to try them after I got some for me and she loves them. They are a nice mix of nylon and spandex that is very smooth and does a good job of holdings things in place.

Debra Sparks
03-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Personally I love lace good quality lace is soft supportive & extremely comfortable .
I also like high cut bikini and full briefs .

Emily43
03-19-2014, 06:26 PM
lacy panties are a must.

ChaCha
03-19-2014, 07:12 PM
Thongs are the best imo. Everyday!

LRoberts
03-19-2014, 07:17 PM
I'm a thong girl! All da way!

Carly CD
03-19-2014, 09:19 PM
I have been wearing panties full time for a few years now, they are way more comfy than men's underwear! The line I found that work well are the Barely there brand, I have them in thongs, bikini, and the cheeky styles in a wide variety of colors, they are very comfortable and would trade them for anything! :-)

The Barely there brand is my favorite. My wife ended up switching to them after stealing some of mine. :-)

eddiegae
03-19-2014, 09:39 PM
Since I feel more inclined to be considered transgender (mtf of course) I use basic low cut brief panties most of the time, you know basic cotton simple colors. But when I want to be/feel hot, I go for the thongs! I believe this is pretty much how a gg does it.

kimberlybates
03-26-2014, 10:13 PM
Dressing 24/7 I prefer to wear hi thigh cut panty. I also like full cut panties and of course in a soft nylon various colors trimmed in lace and bows.

ShelbyDawn
03-27-2014, 12:12 AM
I have a drawer full of various styles and find that I almost always gravitate to my VS cotton string bikinis for every day wear.
The have just enough up front to keep things where they need to be and are super soft and comfi.

But, as the other girls have said, experimentation is the fun part.

morgan29
03-27-2014, 12:50 AM
Boy shorts when I want to be conferrable. Thongs when I want to feel sexy.

trisha kobichenko
03-27-2014, 01:25 AM
hi, depends on my mood. I have a couple of styles of bikinis and thongs. But I do try to underdress every day.
Hugs,
Trish

KayleeAnn
03-27-2014, 11:52 AM
All I can really say is to take your time, experiment and find what looks best on you and what you feel the most comfortable in. It took me a little while to figure that out but no I only wear thongs and g-strings. They feels the best to me and I can't help but feel just a little sexy in them. You just have to take a little time and have some fun experimenting.

<3

Deanna11
03-27-2014, 03:04 PM
I have a few satin bikinis which I love! Am still experimenting, I love to underdress, today it's a thong. Slowly building up my collection!

Fortuneta
03-27-2014, 03:25 PM
Missy...
Got to try Comfortchoice.com...style 14-0273-4. Be sure they are SATIN...you will look back and toss all the rest.
Fortuneta

KittyPryde
04-23-2014, 11:27 PM
I'm fairly new at this too, and I'm basically trying everything. So many cute styles and colors! And now after reading this thread I have a other list I need to try. I picked up a few super lacy ones, because they're really pretty.. But I'm not sure if I like wearing them. So far my favorites are barely there boy shorts. They're literally the most comfortable things I've ever worn, and they're invisible under clothes, plus they make my butt look extra perky! I also like their cheekies.. Other favorite style is string bikinis. As for thongs? I'm still figuring out my thoughts on thongs. I need to try more. And hiphuggers. I neglected them for some reason.

Anyway, try what you like and go from there!

pinklilly211
04-24-2014, 10:38 AM
My wife got me some Hanes microfiber briefs in different prints and colors for fathers day last year. These are my GO TO panties above and beyond! They are the most comfy I have ever worn. I also LOVE the different prints, Flowers, Pokadots, etc!

rian
04-24-2014, 10:43 AM
I can say I'm a daily cross dresser who wear every day Panties ( strings ) and bras all the time yet hiding them under my men cloths , I cannot feel secured or happy unless I WEAR THEM ...Yet Some times panty hoses and other stuffs ...

CONSUELO
04-24-2014, 12:18 PM
I have worn panties daily for many years. I have tried a variety of styles but I tend to gravitate toward full briefs that look very feminine with appliques, lace etc. I love the feeling that amongst a crowd at say a Mall, my knickers are amongst the best looking, sexiest and most feminine. Its all a matter of personal choice and what makes you feel good and comfortable. The range is enormous. So, happy experimenting.

aardvark01
04-24-2014, 12:40 PM
I prefer Thongs, they take some getting used to, but when you are used to them they feel sooooo Sexy, and the thought of someone seeing them as I work is also a real turn on (not sure what I'd do, if challenged) But it really does depend on how I feel when I wake up, so long as they are pretty, Frilly, & Female.

Carla_68
04-24-2014, 01:37 PM
I started just wearing knickers on Tuesdays and Thursdays (trannie days) but soon switched to every day with many different styles

Unfortunately this is what got me caught by the wife (pair left in washing machine)

Wear them all the time now even to bed wife is past caring

Flown to India and many european countries wearing them but am in 2 minds whether to wear them tomorrow on flight to New York

Carla

JRZSHORE
04-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Hi cut briefs.vanity fair and warners dominate my panty drawer

krissygurl
04-24-2014, 06:01 PM
I just started wearing panties more regularly. I'm on about week 3 for wearing them to work. I got some thongs from target. A few cotton, and some athletic style by there Champion brand. The cotton so far is more comfy but the Champion holds things flat better. I was really surprised how well they held everything in place. no spillage lol. I'm hooked. Not just because I feel sexy, but they are way more comfy. I have to say I like the pink one the best :). I'm still getting over the nerves going out shopping for them but I will definetely increase my collection.

Cynthia99
04-24-2014, 06:15 PM
I find the microfiber bikinis to be the most comfortable - and I like the way they look! But there is something about thongs that I really like - and that's what I wear if I want to feel sexy. With the occasional lace enhanced models of various types. And if your packing for a trip - don't they take a lot less space? I don't care if they look through my luggage at airports - no one has ever said anything.

Connief
04-24-2014, 10:10 PM
Lacy, frilly high cut and boy shorts, sometime bikinis. Never a thong, not for me or her, they just look so uncomfortable. I don't have a favorite brand, I just go with what I like. Oh yes, and panties 24/7 for the past 6+ years. I don't feel right otherwise.

Sarah M
04-24-2014, 10:18 PM
I wear thongs they are my favorite

t-girlxsophie
04-24-2014, 10:43 PM
For everyday wear and at work I wear cotton panties for comfort,if I'm going out dressed I'll wear silk or lace french knickers

DonnaA
04-25-2014, 01:15 AM
I have been doing that very thing for a while now as well as pantyhose or stockings and a garter belt. Why stop at panties?????? The panties that I wear are made of spandex (light control) and are of the brief style.

Molly

I agree. I wish I could do it every day, but I can't.

Judy
04-25-2014, 06:04 AM
It's Vanity Fair or Bali full cut briefs for me ;)

Lacey New
04-25-2014, 06:19 AM
I agree with our new friend Judy. Vanity Fair Briefs, Lace Nouveau, Cool Comfort or Ravissant styles or Bali Freeform Briefs are my style. Nothing feels better than silky nylon.