PDA

View Full Version : Observations of a private CD lifestyle

MissTee
03-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Over the last two years I've had the opportunity to live out of the home community for extended periods of time. Matter of fact the place is several states away and I have a complete stash of girl wear along with wigs, forms, makeup, nail polish etc. I've noticed my habits have changed since first having this safe haven away and thought I would share.

Up until this time period I could only muster a few hours here and there of dressing. Fleeting moments filled with great anticipation beforehand; a full on rush of excitement during; and a euphoric sense of fulfillment when done. Then a slowly intensifying longing for the next available dressing session that grew in proportion to the next chance to actually dress. I would describe it as a roller coaster of desire, angst, fear, trepidation, and other emotional highs and lows.

Anymore, though, I am so much the mellow Misty. My routine consists of going to work, working out afterwards or going to some social function (all in drab mind you) then coming home and girling out a bit. Sometimes not at all. At the start I seemed to crave the full-on girly gambit of make-up, nails, heels, jewelry, etc. Now, a simple skirt with blouse, flats or simple sandals; maybe a pair of cotton capris or girl jeans. Forms and short wig, too. You know: the casual, comfortable stuff. I just don't seem to need to go all hyper dressy or exotic anymore.

So, I'm setting this all up to say that I have learned that letting the girl out in routine small doses takes the edge off. No pink fogs, and no more gyrating emotions. Oh my gosh and the stress that doesn't exist anymore!

Been CD-ing for the better part of 5 decades and still learning . . .

Reminder I don't go out (don't want to either), am still "closeted", and I have a supportive, understanding spouse.

Erica Marie
03-17-2014, 11:26 PM
I know the feeling. My dressing also has had so many stages. From using it as a teen for sexual exploration to having to be dressed to the nines and it progressed into a feeling of just wanting to be myself. It has been a struggle of 30 yrs and Im still trying to figure out who I truly am, but I think Im getting ever so much closer.

Hell on Heels
03-17-2014, 11:41 PM
So it sounds like you have taken an even closer resemblance to a female, in regards to your dressing. No need to be all out glamor queen each time. Comfy at home clothes are enough for most GG's, as they are for you. And knowing you can dress at free will,
no planning, or waiting for an opportunity, how wonderful is that? Congrats on the continuing education.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Melissa in SE Tn
03-18-2014, 09:22 AM
It is wonderful that you can be feminine whenever you so choose. We all need to be working towards that inner peace that allows us to enjoy & appreciate the woman within. Always be happy with that knowledge . Peace, mel

Chickhe
03-18-2014, 10:29 AM
That's exactly what I discovered. You give yourself the freedom to do it, learn and in the end the compulsive part goes way. It is as if the more your fight it, the stronger the desire, but once you accept it, the desire is less and your quality of life improves. After dressing for a great length of time, you see what you need to do....for me, I discovered it was just an escape...I want to keep all the other things in my life, so it is just something fun to do sometimes.

Jaylyn
03-18-2014, 10:43 AM
I am finding out more what you are talking about as I grow older. Still it seems though that I have to dress all the the way sometimes to relieve the stress that builds from time to time, but just not as often. I recently have been dressing more comfortable.

Lucy Lou
03-18-2014, 10:54 AM
I have to agree with the point about the ecstatic feeling of being able to dress as and when. For decades I lived with several woman and could only dress when they went away for a day or so or if I knew they were fast asleep and I wouldn't get caught. There were a few times when i almost got found out.

About 3 years ago I moved into a house on my own. I have my 8 year old daughter for one week on and one week off so I have 2 weeks every month when I can dress lots if I want. Usually, on each first friday I have alone I go for it and dress with nails, lingerie, cloths, make up, heels, wigs, perfume and have a great night. Over the next few days I do dress a little, just cloths and make up.

It is a good place to be in when you can dress if you like and the other aspect is that you get quicker at the whole thing, especially the make up.

Basically we all have to make the most of what time we get to be ourselves, and the more I do it the more comfortable I feel with myself. Lucy Lou xxx

Beverley Sims
03-18-2014, 11:05 AM
Misty,
What confuses me is your signature, with an understanding spouse why the need to find solitude.
I find balance at home.

Lucy Lou,
You shacked up with the wrong girls.
I had three female housemates and I found it difficult to dress in drab.
The girls always wanted me to go out with them, wearing their clothes. :)

Kate Simmons
03-18-2014, 12:55 PM
At this point many of us are 00 status (like 007) but in our case, we have a license to dress. ;):battingeyelashes::)

BLUE ORCHID
03-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Hi Miss Tee, If it feels right then just do it, It sounds like you've found a balance in your dressing.

cdterri
03-18-2014, 01:56 PM
I never dress fully anymore. It's just as satisfiying to slip into a bra, panties, dress or skirt with nice top, comfy shoes and hat or scarve to cover my balding head. Saves tons of time and the results are the same. Feel comfy and Wife thinks I look like I great.

Ms. Alexis
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Very true.. I've noticed the need is much less extreme now than in the past, but then my Wife knows and supports, and my kids though not out of the house now know who I am (I don't flaunt around them, but at least I don't have to hide my painted toenails!). So now I'm able to balance so much better which is what it's all about anyway.. Expressing yourself in a steady fashion instead of having the extreme peaks and valley's that average out to about the same, minus all the anxiety (Yeaaa!)