PDA

View Full Version : Getting with other cd'ers

Joanne_2003
01-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Have you ever got together with othe crossdressers and had a dress up day together? Did you enjoy it? Would you do it again?

I haven't and I was wondering if others think about this.

stlmichelle
01-10-2006, 03:02 PM
I have gone out for an evening with another crossdresser. I had never been out and she helped me out. I didn't have too much fun cause he was expecting more than just an evening out and pretty much ruined the experience. Plus he was quite a few years older than I, and had very little in common with each other. Never got to spend the day though sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

kristine239
01-10-2006, 03:11 PM
I spend a lot of time with other CD's expecially at the many conferences like Transgender 2006. Why not come and join us some time?

www.ifge.org/convention

You'll have a lot of fun.

Love Kristine

Sherlyn
01-10-2006, 03:24 PM
I have ...actually she just joined the forum (DarleneKingston).... she came over to my place ..I had already dressed ..... we chatted a bit ..then she went ahead and got dressed too... we chatted for a couple hrs ...about make up and shoes etc ...and also we talked about some of the hassles and dealings we have to face being who we are ....Darlene was spose ta come back over a few weeks ago ...but I could not do it ,,,,however we are hopin the new yr will bring more get togethers ,,,I am totatly free to dress whenever ...however Darlene is very much more restricted..so I leave it up too her

paulaN
01-10-2006, 03:54 PM
I never have been dressed with a friend. I have wanted to do so for a very long time and I will jump at the chance when it comes along. I think it would be so much fun to dress, shop, make-up tips, what ever, with a sista.

Sherrie
01-10-2006, 05:43 PM
I would love to be able to dress with a friend, however I have not found another girl close enought to meet in public first and get to know. I think it would be so much fun being able to exchange tips and just chit chat.

KELLYANN
01-10-2006, 05:49 PM
i have met with two other SISTERS from this forum. one i have got together with several times, just for dressing, makeup tips, talk shoes, wardrobe just doin girl stuff. a couple of makeovers together, going out to clubs etc. we dress and chat and have GIRLY FUN! nothing else! there are many good people {girls} here. this past weekend, we hooked up with another girl from are area. we met at a motel that was mutual to all of us. dressed together, went shopping, and sat. night went to dinner and a movie, all of us in femme! WHAT A GREAT TIME! always looking for more girls to join us. STEP OUT GIRLS, IT'S A WHOLE LOTTA FUN!!!!:clap:

Reana
01-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Yes, yes, and yes.:bs:

Deanna2
01-11-2006, 12:19 AM
I have a couple of times and it is really fab. Interestingly, the most enduring thought I have about the occasions is just sitting on the couch with another CD and doing our nails together.

Fallen Angel
01-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Id love to really hang out with some more girls for a day but there are just a few and not in my area:cry:

chanel_txtv
01-11-2006, 12:31 AM
I wish I had frinds in my area to dress with, it would be so much fun to share sexy outfits and talk about gurl stuff.... anyone near the Rio Grande Valley in Texas !! :cry:

hotxbuns
01-11-2006, 12:32 AM
I know this is going to sound like a fantasy but i once shared a house with another crossdresser and a prodom mistress who had a dungeon set up in our lounge room. It was very interesting when i brought girls home let me tell you!

andreaboots
01-11-2006, 12:38 AM
Yes, and it was my very first time dressing with some sisters that I met thru the forums. It was totally awesome and extremely fun, especially the photo shoot. It was at my place so it was totally relaxing,safe and enjoyable as well. Some of the same sisters and maybe a new friend or two will be doing it again this weekend. So, hold onto your garters ladies and don't scuff your boots, we will have some pics posted soon...hopefully!:bs: ;)

MsJanessa
01-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Have you ever got together with othe crossdressers and had a dress up day together? Did you enjoy it? Would you do it again?

I haven't and I was wondering if others think about this.
Yes I've met with T-Girls many times--yes I enjoyed it and yes I would do it again---next question please. :dom:

Jillian310
01-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Yes. See my post on cross dress confusion.

JoAnnDallas
01-11-2006, 10:41 AM
Another sister here on the forum help me get in touch with one of the Tri-Ess Chapeter sisters here in Dallas, TX. Wife and I moved here a few months ago and with two family weddings and the holidays, I had no time to meet with her. I am hoping to meet with her soon and get a invite to come to the Tri-Ess meeting. It will be my first time to interact with another TGirl(s). I am very excited about it and looking foward to my first meeting.

pammiecd
02-02-2006, 08:20 PM
I did meet a friend I met on line once, had some drinks to loosen up, then got a room, and put on a fashion show for each other, it was great!

Amanda420
02-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Not yet, but it does seem like a fun idea.

Stacy Reso
02-02-2006, 09:36 PM
i would love to spend time with another cd its one of my dreams

Donnie
02-03-2006, 10:10 AM
really love to do it, havent had the chance, but gonna plan on it in the future!

Tiffy
02-03-2006, 11:01 AM
No sure haven't. But I would. Have been talking with a few and was gonna meet soon with one. And all of a sudden yesterday they were gone. From Forum, yahoo, and my life. No fault of my own I am told and we were about a week from meeting. Damn my luck, 20 some years hiding it and then wow, you got a friend and you are gonna do it. Gonna share you with someone like you. Then BOOM, they are gone. Oh well, as you can tell I am a little depressed by it. I wanted so bad to meet someone like me. I was ready as last. And this sets things back some. And god knows when I am gonna find someone else near me like her again.

Later, April

Lilith Moon
02-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Gonna share you with someone like you. Then BOOM, they are gone. Oh well, as you can tell I am a little depressed by it. I wanted so bad to meet someone like me. I was ready as last. And this sets things back some.
Sorry to hear that. I can empathise because something similar has happened to me twice. Swapped emails, pictures. Heading toward the day we could meet...for just a girly chat, nothing else...or even meet in drab first time. Then suddenly...nothing, zilch. It seems to happen a lot to us girls so it is just one of those things, nothing specific to you or me. Anyway, I'm sure we will both get chances to meet up with folk again :thumbsup:

pattied
02-03-2006, 11:22 AM
I would love to, but I do not know any CDers around the area. Anyone in the Boston area, pm me and perhaps we could arrange such an exchange... :)

maid phylis
02-03-2006, 12:14 PM
i belong to one of the best cd groups in the north east and i meet my sisters every wed night at crossdressers int.org,this group has been my home away from home every wed night for a few years ,love phylisnne:angel:

Gisele
02-03-2006, 12:34 PM
I haven't yet. But this Saturday that will change. I am going to our local CD support group. I keep getting butterflies in my tummy when I think about it.

GypsyKaren
02-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Kat and I got to party with KellyAnn the other night, she's such a sweetheart! I meet up from time to time with fellow trannies, they're my favorite people.

GypsyKaren

kristine239
02-03-2006, 03:36 PM
A good place to meet lots of CD friends is at a conference. why Love Kristine

renee k
02-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Yes I have,I've been out shopping gone to play's and musicals as well as out for dinner. With acouple of girlfriends from the Detroit area and another from Lansing. It's alot of fun, I always jump at the chance to do something where I can dress up alittle more than wearing jeans and a top.

Huggs, Renee

Deidra Cowen
02-03-2006, 07:44 PM
On my weekends that I don't have the kids I go to my GGs friends house and stay. She usually has one or two other CDs stay there too and we have a blast. Stay dressed all weekend...run around town shopping, go clubbing, catch a movie like Transamerica, etc.

Olivia
02-05-2006, 10:16 PM
I've met with one other girl. We visited, tried on different things, got to know each other. It was a great experience for both of us. We've met once since, in drab, for drinks and a visit one evening. We are both excited about the prospect of getting to dress together again. I highly recommend it! Olivia

Allison1
02-05-2006, 10:35 PM
I never have, but I have often fantacised about partying with other CD's and feeling completely comfortable being dressed around others like me. allison1

Mardi
02-05-2006, 10:58 PM
You can meet other crossdressers at conventions and conferences. like Gold Rush in Colorado where I meant Kristine last year.
Try Diva Las Vegas

Mardi

pauleen
02-05-2006, 11:52 PM
I would love to spend a day with a fellow c/d ,but as angel pointed out there are few in the area where we live ,and there are some but have other intentions rather than just having friendship ,and girl talk . ' lonely on the easternshore of maryland

FrannieGrl
02-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Girls, You have to let others know where You are from and start
with a PM to them. You will find that they are near You and that
they want to meet others just as You do.

We met at a hotel room in Raleigh, about 3 blocks from a TG/CD
friendly bar and walked the three blocks to the club (Legends).
We had an enjoyable evening and We even got out on the dance
floor with one another. We also had a guy friend there who was
very willing to sit with Us and he even danced with some of Us.

The following weekend We went to two clubs in Durham and the
second one was the better of the two. It had four floors and we
went to the top floor where there was a bar and a place for Us
to dance and have a great time.

Since that weekend, Our group has had two other outtings, one
where we stayed at a hotel in Greensboro and got cabs to a club
there in Greensboro and then returned to the hotel and spent the
night there. Some of Us met for a continental breakfast in the AM,
en Drab and then we all left for Our homes.

This past weekend Our group met with others in Fayetteville, NC,
but I was not able to attend as I was away from home, in Ohio.

We have another event planned for Feb 25th and I intend to be
able to dress and attend this event. We will be staying at a hotel
and dressing, then going to a club.

You must get to know others in Your area and meet with them!
It is such a thrill to be able to share this secret of Our lives and
be able to go out in public and enjoy the senuous feeling of
wearing the lovely clothes, shoes, wigs and girlies that we have
been able to acquire and to do it with sharing, caring friends.

Hugs and hope You all have the opportunity soon, Frannie

Tiffy
02-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Anyway, I'm sure we will both get chances to meet up with folk again :thumbsup:

Thanks honey and I hope so as well.

Kisses, April Marie

Tiffany Anne 9954
02-06-2006, 02:24 PM
I would like to meet with other cd's who live in my general area. I used to know a few cd's when i lived in Windsor (1 helped me buy my first wedding gown) but where i live now i don't know anybody here. It would be nice to meet someone else to talk as well dress with.

Hope i meet someone soon.

Heather_cd
02-06-2006, 02:35 PM
:doll:

I haven't yet. Mainly because of the area of Illinois that I live in. The town is a small rual University town and just no where for girls like me to hang out. Would be a dream come true to meet someone local and dressup and hang out. Who knows maybe will meet someone in the forum that lives close to me.

:la:

Amanda420
02-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Not yet, but it does seem like a fun idea.
Well. ironic enough, I met another Cd'er my age nearby me on urnotalone.com, and we are starting over the last couple of days have became friends! We are trying to set up a meeting soon! Im soooooo excited!!!!!!

michellecd9999
02-06-2006, 02:52 PM
I attended two Tri-ess meetings.
I have not had any private session. I would not mind meeting and dressing and having a fashion show or just lunch and girl talk. NOT looking for sex, just CD fun.
Michelle

brandi1
02-11-2006, 10:26 AM
I have some cd friends in a town 100 miles away and are planing a day to go there and have a bbq or lunch :bs:

MsJanessa
02-11-2006, 10:42 AM
I have gone out for an evening with another crossdresser. I had never been out and she helped me out. I didn't have too much fun cause he was expecting more than just an evening out and pretty much ruined the experience. Plus he was quite a few years older than I, and had very little in common with each other. Never got to spend the day though sounds like it would be a lot of fun.
Just a piece of advice---its a good idea to set the ground rules in advance for people you meet on the internet---if you want a romantic evening you should say so up front--if you are not interested in sex but want someone just to dress and talk with, you should be clear on that too---avoids hurt feelings, tension etc. One other thing that is a REAL PROBLEM on the net are T-Girls, or people who pretend to be, making dates to meet then never showing up--aka "no-shows" This is an all too common problem. It can happen to people even after multiple e-mails, photo exchanges and Telephone calls----its happened to me a lot---never get over the rudeness of some people who make dates, then don't show up or don't call or some people who call with some half baked excuse--"my mother, aunt, dog, cat is really sick, died, ran away etc" The way to avoid it is to arrange a meeting in a public place---gay bars are good for this--that way if the person fails to show you have still gone out, socialized and had a good time with others---the evening is not a complete waste unlike the situation where you are just sitting around in a hotel room waiting.

Wendy me
02-11-2006, 10:47 AM
i have met girls from the fourum here out for lunch and even some shopping but haven't dressed with them yet.....

Melanie R
02-11-2006, 11:01 AM
To meet other CD's and their SO's join us for one of the upcoming Dignity Cruises - the TG Convention at Sea. Being enfemme for 7-12 days on a magnificent cruise ship is the ultimate experience. more info at www.pmpub.com.

Melanie

LizBeth
02-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Hello I live in the sandusky Ohio area, and would love to meet other cds in the area for dressing and friendship, Just not easy to fine others , closeted and discreet in this area, any suggestions ????

connie rotten
02-25-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm looking to meet girls I really want to do that with. Crossdressing is special to me and I want to share it with people I deem special.

talkwithmelissa
02-25-2006, 03:17 PM
I have dressed several times with other girls through CDI in NYC, as Phylis has mentioned above, and through my local Tri-Ess chapters. Everyone there was in the same situation as me and is there if you need help or have questions. You also get a variety of ages and experiences when there is a group setting. It is a great opportunity that every girl should do if they get the chance. I look forward to trying it on a personal level, like someones home, and spending the whole day en-femme.

Donna Delite
02-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Yes, I've hooked up with other cd's for a dress up day quite a few times and my experiences have ranged from good to bad. Most of the time it's turned out well and it can be a lot of fun. Just make sure you know what it is you want out of the experience and don't be surprised at anything!

Sierra Evon
02-25-2006, 03:46 PM
I never have but would like to........

Jessica1
02-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Yes I have and its a lot of fun! :D I do it every so often and would like to do it more if I had a more consistent work schedule - lol. Oh well!

*btw Fallen Angel I'm located in no VA (Falls Church / Arlington) .... not too far from Salisbury, MD. Would love to hang out if you were interested. :happy:

TTFN

Jennaie
02-25-2006, 06:56 PM
I have seen a few gurls out shopping that I would have loved to have approached and tried to become friends with, but what do you say? I am certainly not going to out them right there and embarrass them by letting them know that I clocked them as males.

They looked very good as females. The only thing that gave them up was body movement and timidness about being in public or overdressing combined with the others.

One of the things that I would love to do as a women is simply have other gurls to talk to, Maybe go out for coffee or go shopping together. I would even be willing to go in drab with them to make them feel more comfortable. But I would never approach a stranger in public and risk embarrassing her.

Bev06 GG
02-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Yep we done it quite a fewtimes. We go to Boston Belles once a month and its great because there are some wonderful people there. Also I do makeovers for TGirls. They can come and be made up, try wigs, clothes etc and then spend the rest of the day with us. We have made some really good friends. Today we had two girls round, one of them even came to Asda's shopping with me, and considering theyve never met before it was like they were old friends. I suppose thats because they had something in common.
Take care
BEVxxxx

Leigh Davis
02-25-2006, 09:00 PM
I have attended local TG support group meetings. It's wonderful being able to meet with like minded people for casual get togethers.