PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Island....revisted !

Madilyn A.
03-18-2014, 02:13 PM
I'm sure many of you remember the television show from decades ago
Fantasy Island . For those of you who are unfamiliar, the premise of the show would allow for visitors to choose any fantasy they desired, no string attached. You could be yourself in any scenario you wanted.

So what is your Fantasy Island scenario ? No strings attached.

For me, I would have a small place at the beach, being single of course. Next door would be a wonderful gorgeous couple who travelled often with separate careers. Myself being independently wealthy would not be working and home whenever I would chose. I would of course help out my neighbors with their chores, which would require me to dress for them as a maid, as a companion and well...you get the picture.

What's yours ?

Beverley Sims
03-18-2014, 02:28 PM
That plot of land on Ohahu where they shoot survivor.

It's a great spot without film crews.

Kate Simmons
03-18-2014, 02:45 PM
I always wanted to be a transvestite spy. Seemed to appeal to me when I was younger. :)

bridget thronton
03-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Cottage on a lake with lots of trees and a sailboat

traci_k
03-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Enough money Post-OP to live in Hawaii. Madilyn, some fun neighbors sounds cool too. (giggle)

Hugs,

Adriana Moretti
03-18-2014, 03:20 PM
lotto is 400 million today.....i will take that....then i could buy any fantasy I want....

kimdl93
03-18-2014, 06:18 PM
As I recall, there was always some sort of string attached.

sanderlay
03-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Yes... I remember this show and how some person's fantasy were not always what the person expected or thought would happen. Some were life changing if I remember right. So with that idea in mind...

I would come being send by my boss to relax. As a man I'm not happy about it at all because I'm a workaholic and I'm having a hard time unplugging from my reality. I was in the middle I some big business deals. And now my smart phone does not connect to the outside world. This place seems more like a prison than an oasis.

After lots of complaining to almost everyone, about almost everything, I settle in for the night in my private island bungalow, that most people would be so happy to be in. I wake the next morning shocked as a I'm now a beautiful (GG) woman.

There is no trace of my former life as a man but I remember being one. But now I have a purse and the contents of my now pink luggage has been replaced with female clothing that fit this female body like a glove.

After a day or so of confusion and genuine fun, being a secret cross-dresser, I'm told by Mr. Roarke that this was my secret fantasy. But I have an important choice to make. I can leave the island as a beautiful woman and keep this body forever. I won't remember my life as a man or coming to the island as a man. Everyone I know will know me as a woman.

Or I can spend one more night and be returned to the life of the man I was and leave this island fantasy behind. No will ever know I spent these few days as a woman, but I will remember my time as a woman.

After an hour I come to Mr. Roarke and say...

"I wish to leave today as I am."

Karren H
03-18-2014, 07:48 PM
Ice rink on a frozen arctic island? hell yeah.... add scoring the winning goal in the triple over time final game of the Stanley Cup playoffs!.... did I mention I owned the team... first TG owner player!

flatlander_48
03-18-2014, 07:56 PM
What I remember is that Ricardo Montalban could WEAR a suit. The man looked like a perpetual men's clothing ad.

So, my fantasy would probably be to alternate between Ricardo Montalban and Salma Hayek

Diane Edwards
03-18-2014, 09:48 PM
After a day or so of confusion and genuine fun, being a secret cross-dresser, I'm told by Mr. Roarke that this was my secret fantasy. But I have an important choice to make. I can leave the island as a beautiful woman and keep this body forever. I won't remember my life as a man or coming to the island as a man. Everyone I know will know me as a woman.

Or I can spend one more night and be returned to the life of the man I was and leave this island fantasy behind. No will ever know I spent these few days as a woman, but I will remember my time as a woman.

After an hour I come to Mr. Roarke and say...

"I wish to leave today as I am."

Oh, yeah! That one works for me! I have had that fantasy more than once over the years.

If I recall correctly there was an episode during the last season of the series where a man was changed into a woman for the duration of his/her stay. It had something to do with his wife being angry at him for being a male chauvinist and wanting him to be on the receiving end. I so wanted to be in his place!

RADER
03-18-2014, 09:57 PM
Cottage on a lake with lots of trees and a sailboat

You took my fantasy rite out from under me; I have a Sail Boat, just a 16', and I live near a lake.
However, way to many people around for me to be dressed on it.
Rader

sanderlay
03-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Oh, yeah! That one works for me! I have had that fantasy more than once over the years.

If I recall correctly there was an episode during the last season of the series where a man was changed into a woman for the duration of his/her stay. It had something to do with his wife being angry at him for being a male chauvinist and wanting him to be on the receiving end. I so wanted to be in his place!

Diane,
I think this might be the episode you're describing...

Fantasy Island (1977–1984)
Season 7 Episode 2: The Big Switch/Hooker's Holiday
A woman fed up with her male-chauvinist-pig husband asks Roarke to turn him into a woman to show him what it's like; and a call girl wants a normal life with true love.

Persephone
03-19-2014, 02:50 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/FantasyIsland_zps97ae529d.jpg

I'd wish for good lealth and a long life for myself and my family, a tidy pile of money for support, a nice Prevost motorhome with full-wall slideouts and a large well-stocked closet, and a refuge somewhere, probably Saint George, Utah or Sedona, Arizona.

Have visited the Fantasy Island "hotel," actually "The Queen Anne Cottage," a few times and have been inside. Very beautiful, as are it's surroundings.

Met "Tattoo," Hervé Villechaize, a couple of times. Very nice. Had a problem with tourists thinking he was a cute teddy-bear and trying to take him home as a souvenier. Poor man had a number of health problems and they eventually overwhelmed him. He died at the age of 50 in 1993.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Lynn Marie
03-19-2014, 03:05 AM
As Tattoo calls from the tower "The plane, the plane", that would be me in my sexy captains uniform flying the fantasy seekers to the island and making smooth water landings in the harbor. All the guys would be making passes at me and leaving notes and phone numbers on their seats. My steady date would be Mr. Roarke's son played by Antonio Banderas who would be nuts over me, but I'd be holding him off until I got my dream job at Pan Am flying 747s.

Madilyn A.
03-19-2014, 08:58 AM
Karren, Such a surprise, an ice hockey fantasy.....who would have guessed !!

BLUE ORCHID
03-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Hi Madilyn , And every skater would be wearing Pink Jeans and PinkHi-heel skates.

mariehart
03-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Seriously Madilyn? Your fantasy is to do housework? If you want to you can come and do all my housework for me. Dress as you like! That's my fantasy. Which reminds me I have to cook dinner.

My fantasy is that I wake up in the morning and find I've turned into a woman. But nothing else has changed. Well maybe I'm rich and I can buy the local airport to base my plane there. Sorry planes plural.

I like your fantasy Lynn Marie. But you do realise that there's no such thing as a sexy Captain's uniform anymore and you'd be furloughed long ago. Poor old Pan Am!

Jenny Gurl
03-19-2014, 01:03 PM
There was a second one called Estrogen where a guy wanted to know how to score with the ladies, really get inside their heads and know what makes them tick. He got exactly what he asked for, they changed him into a woman for the remainder of the fantasy so he could experience it first hand. As with most of the show, it has multiple ones going on throughout the show. A sample of it is on youtube, forward to 8:20 for this part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkAcA25Zk8 It was a good episode including the other ones going on. Season 1 Episode 6 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158408/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

Many who fantasize about being the opposite sex are fantasizing their perfect fantasy of being a knock out babe with a great life. Reminds me of the movie Switch from 1991. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103016/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG3So2HOEvE

Kate Simmons
03-19-2014, 01:17 PM
I also imagine myself as James Bond's Leading Ladies. Sigh. :daydreaming::)

Madilyn A.
03-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Jenny, Thanks for the links. Very interesting, how many of us would want to switch places ?? (raising hand )

lovetobedani
03-19-2014, 04:28 PM
I do remember that show. I loved it and would want to life my fantacy but..............For some odd reason that fantacy turned bad just past the middle of it. I don't thinhg that I could take that. The other reason is that I would want to make my fantacy permement not just for a short period.