PDA

View Full Version : How many have breast?

Pamela girl
01-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I notice while reading the bra thread that many of you said you had your own breast and wore bras. I tueley envie you and wish I had my own. Is it something you have to hide everyday or are you proud of them?

ChristineRenee
01-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Good question Pamela. I have A cup breasts...and if I don't wear a bra...it's noticeable...trust me on this. I have to wear one now everyday...which as Chrissie of course is no problem and I love it. I usually wear a sports bra...and one that isn't racer back. It does present some awareness issues while in male mode too. Wearing light colored shirts in public is no longer an option....as is not wearing a bra at all. Same with wearing anything tight fitting...anything that would outline the bra visibly to the public. Sorry...but I just don't need the negative attention it would draw. And it's safe to say that in a pick-up basketball game of shirts and skins (if I ever again was in one), I would never again be on the skins team!:cheeky:

So yes...the female part of me enjoys very much what I have wrought now. The male side of me is along for the ride on this and as such I try not to make a "show" of this, so to speak, to an unsuspecting public...for his sake!;)

Pink Satin Sissy
01-10-2006, 05:54 PM
I don't have "real" breasts, but I do own a pair of realistic silicone breasts that are a size D. I love the way they feel in my bras and corsets. It's the only way that I can complete my feminine attire and achieve my desired look.

Pink

Boobs
01-10-2006, 07:18 PM
I am like Christine, as I have breasts that are around A cup. When I wear a bra it is a 42D cup. When I put it on it draws the extra fat and skin into the bra. I have to wear loose fitting shirts also. I love them when I dress up as it makes me feel sexy. Bobbie (Boobs)

ginafaye
01-12-2006, 09:04 AM
i have silcone of course but can pass the pencil test with my right breast or was that my left

LindaTS
01-12-2006, 09:17 AM
It took me about two years for mine to develope. I'm still an A, almost a B, and fortunately I spend about 90% of the time as a woman now so it's obvioulsly not a problem then. When I have to be in the male mode I don't try to hide them, in fact. when mowing on the tractor I'm usually shirtless. Don't know what the neighbors think but so far no one has mentioned it. I guess time will tell.

tacal
01-12-2006, 10:06 AM
It took me about two years for mine to develope. I'm still an A, almost a B, and fortunately I spend about 90% of the time as a woman now so it's obvioulsly not a problem then. When I have to be in the male mode I don't try to hide them, in fact. when mowing on the tractor I'm usually shirtless. Don't know what the neighbors think but so far no one has mentioned it. I guess time will tell.
So Linda, what did you do that took 2 years to develop your breasts. I have been using suction on my nipples and massaging, mine seem to be a little larger but no a or b cup yet.

MandyTS
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
I am not a fan of that part of taking hormones as part of my transistion. More people understand what is going on, but I almost never wear tight tshirts anyway. I am sure that the breasts will be aparent someday, we will see how that goes.

Phyliss
01-12-2006, 03:41 PM
I've got boobs. While they may not be "movie star" quality, they are most definately there. I can fill out a size 42A with no problem. Always being a bit "heavy" I've kinda gotten used to them. I don't wear any clothes that would accent them, usually my shirts are somewhat loose fitting.
During this past year, I come to terms with my projection and have been wearing a bra for a little over a year now.
This past July I went for my first "wax job" (I talk about this on the waxing post), when I sat up and looked at my now hairless chest for the first time I was amazed at how big I really was. Up to that point, I'd been wearing a bra because I thought I needed one and it seemed like a fun thing to do. Seeing how "big" I looked I knew I NEEDED to wear one

Denise01
01-12-2006, 10:57 PM
I have had breasts most of my life, and long before my cd / ts tendencies came out.
When I was in school, as would be expected, i was ashamed of them, however now i am very pleased.
Mine are visable with a t-shirt on, and i can reasonably well fill a B cup without enhancers, however when i desire to have larger breasts, i do have a good pair of silicone enhancers, that fully to over flowing fill a B cup. This time of the year you can hide a lot under a bulky sweater, so i wear a bra most of the time. In the summer i do not, as it would be visable under a t-shirt and would not go well working.

It now feels so good,that i just wish the natural ones were larger, and no, i do not take any type of hormones to help them grow

Denise

serenade
01-12-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't have real breasts... just have to rely on a pair of size 10 silicones "sob":angel:

elle_dee75
01-13-2006, 12:08 AM
I notice while reading the bra thread that many of you said you had your own breast and wore bras. I tueley envie you and wish I had my own. Is it something you have to hide everyday or are you proud of them?
hi pamela
in answer to your question girls with boobs really dont want to hide then under a bra i am a 38bcup size and prefer shelf bras they push up an in and accentuate what you have, anyone else out there into shelfbras?

Wendy me
01-13-2006, 07:26 AM
well i have my own little boobs a's nouthing huge or anything like that no h-mones or anything like that they have been there from when i was 13/ 14 years old .. at one time i wanted them removed , veary happy i did not ...with a push up bra thay look ok....i don't go out of my way to stick them out in drab but i don't hide them eather ....

Gaby
01-13-2006, 09:47 AM
I was never flat chested even as a child. Which was a terrible thing while growing up. I used to be totally self concious about my breast. But the fact is that since my wife has never made an issue of them (Knowing that they came with the whole package - me) and tells me that it is not a problem for her, I feel a lot more at ease.

Sure, as a CD it has some very obvious advantajes. (I would say that I'm a small B cup - 38B that is) But... the rest of the time life can be, well, different. For those who plan to transition or live most of the time enfemme, sure, having breast is great. But I have to wonder why people do not realize that if you live most of your time as a guy growing your own breasts may not be a great idea.

Going topless on the beach or to wash the car, taking your kids to the swimming pool, etc... Not something that I would rush into.

Just a few weeks ago I saw my new doctor, and finally had the nerve to ask her about my breast (knowing already what the condition I have is named gynecomastia). She said that it wasn't very uncommon, but that she would order some hormonal level testing, checking for prolactine, estrogen/testo levels, and then she proceded to the examination. She touched, squeezed a bit, and said that definitely it wasn't all fat, that there were some glands.

She proceded to teach me how to perform my self breast examination, and told me that if there was ever any anomaly I should tell her ASAP, since breast cancer in men was usually far more agressive than in women, and a mammogram would be needed immediatly.

A few days later we got the results of the testing. Estro was a bit high for a guy. Testo was a bit low too. But nothing out of parameters. There were traces of prolactine, but I guess that was also to be expected.

Anyway... my only suggestion for those who say that they would love to grow their own... find some glue on forms, glue them in place and keep them for a month. If you can handle your life as a guy with them, then looks like you will be ok if they were real. If you go across situations when you think that you should better remove them because of what other people may thing, then you have proof that you would start missing out in life because of them. Then you can make a more educated choice.

Love
Gaby

Billijo49504
01-13-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm like Gaby, I've had mine all of my life. Very embarrasing when you had to take a shower in gym class. I hated that! And a s was stated, you really feel comfortable going without a shirt. I can fill a 38 C cup. Not the real big bras, but the natural cup ones, and I like underwire bras. Oh, when I don't wear a bra, they hurt sometimes. For dressing it's wonderful, but I'm not happy I have them. But they are there, so I enjoy them...BillJo

stlmichelle
01-13-2006, 12:29 PM
I sport the six pack abs and awesome pecs, I just choose to protect the delicate muscle with a nice thick layer of fat. I personally don't have boobs to speak of, I am just curious of some of you that do have them have been taking hormones or what you have been doing for them to develope.

Sandra Edwards
01-13-2006, 12:33 PM
40c and it is all me inside, I am at the point that it looks better to wear a bra than not. My family (other than my wife who help me buy my bras) does not know I wear them, but they make comments about my needing one in the summer when I wear a tee shirt in the shop. But they just say I should wear a heavy sweatshirt to hide them... If they only knew.

Anyway, yes I hae my own.

Sandy

susanjane
01-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Hi, I have 38B breasts, I wear a bra nearly all the time, whether I am dressed or not. My ambition is to be 38C. I find the underwire bras best for support and comfort.
My wife helps me in the purchase of bras, she finds underwired bras most uncomfortable.
When wearing them under mens clothes I wear smooth line ones, otherwise the lace shows through my tops.
Most of the time I wear female tops that aren't too feminine. I always wear panties, and in the summer female shorts.
Love
Susan Jane
xxx

Drew68
01-13-2006, 02:46 PM
I've got somewhere between an A & B cup.

As previous posters have said, when I was at school it was a real embarassment - I used to wear a t-shirt under my school shirt so I wouldn't have to change in front of everyone. Sometimes we used to have teams, one wearing shirts, one without, and I dreaded being picked for the one without - the number of comments I heard about needing a bra :cry:

Now I wear larger shirts / t-shirts so no-one comments - but I don't wear bras under them.

When I'm dressed I wear an 40b underwired bra, and I seem to fill it out nicely!

Jennifer Silverstone
01-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi Pamela, in reply to your question, I have natural size 44C breasts (no I'm not bragging), but on someone my size (6'3") they don't look that impressive (at least not to me) (please excuse all these brackets) and they made my life hell at school, also I haven't been able to go swimming for years. As with everything, its a case of swings and roundabouts
Jennifer

Jennifer Silverstone
01-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Well DUH!

Raychel
01-13-2006, 06:56 PM
I can almost fill out a 38b cup naturally, With the silicone in the boxes then it becomes 38d. So yes I do have breast, bot real and plastic:D

Alaina Ann
01-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Hi Pamela,

I have my very own 38-B breasts. I was born a little fleshy and a little feminie so I guess I had a head start. My wife likes to nurse on them and as well as pull on them. I also take a little estrogen at her requst to keep them developing. I have rather big nipples that get hard at the drop of a hat. Therefore hun I wear a 38-B seamless molded under wire push up bra at all times at home and sometimes a sports bra when we go away. If I have to be in drab I always wear a shirt at least 2 sizes too big and I try to wear a sweater or sweat shirt to conceal them.

Love Alaina Ann

Melanie R
01-13-2006, 08:29 PM
My natural breasts are a size 44B and continuing to grow. I do not take hormones but as I get older the estrogen in my body is increasing while the tetesterone is declining. Usually I wear a sports bra under my male clothing but since I dress 80% of the time I wear a variety of different bras.

Melanie

PS Question: how many of you on this forum were born like me intersexed?

Daintre
01-13-2006, 08:41 PM
I have my own breasts also, earlier this year I had a bra made for me, it was quite something to be fitted for a bra. I found out that I am a 40B which was a little surprising, but I must add that the bra I had made fits me so well and it is so comfortable I am glad I had talked myself into going to a bra fitter.

gennee
01-13-2006, 09:11 PM
I have breasts and I'm proud of them. I wear a 40 c in a bra. I have had doctors tell me that I should have them reduced. Never!

Gennee:rose2:

Lady Katherine
01-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Like several others here, I've had breasts since about 5th grade. Some boys used to pinch my tits; and then in 7th grade came gym class and showers and nudity. My somewhat slender body was unmuscular, soft and feminine in dimensions. Add to that my breasts.

Secretly, I wanted to be in girls' gym. But, alas, I was in boys' gym, and it seems I always got chosen for the "skins" team where my breasts were exposed for all to see and to bounce as I ran. How I wanted to be a girl then!

As I grew up, my breasts stayed, now fill a 38 B bra naturally. In my male mood, I wear loose shirts, of course.

And as I grow old (am 76 now), I grown to appreciate these breasts.

Kim E
01-13-2006, 11:14 PM
I was like other girls here, I developed B cup breasts during puberty, about age 12. I was a skinny, short kid with prominent breasts, so you can imagine how rough life was growing up. I'd suffered with gender identity issues since puberty, so when I refused to have them removed, my father had me seen by a shrink. Today they are 38C and after living full time for the past 15 months, I'm rather happy to have them now.

Kim

ReginaK
01-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Where are you all getting breasts? I'm not exactly a bean pole and the most I can muster up is the upper side of an A cup. :(

emmicd
01-14-2006, 12:17 AM
I like to wear bras but I am very flat chested and I am not ashamed of it because i am afterall a guy.

If God wanted me to be a girl he would have made it so. I am content as a cd'er and very happy to be married to a wonderful wife and am a loving caring father.

emmi

Laurie Ann
01-14-2006, 12:32 AM
I now have a very natural 40B (being overweight is good for something) and with my boobs in a box am a C/D no not crossdresser a C to d cup you silly girls.

Randi Girl
01-14-2006, 12:35 AM
Yes I have breasts 36a-b. Iwear T shirts under loose sweaters. I self administer hormones. W hen ever I am in Mexico I load up. randi

racquel
01-14-2006, 06:24 AM
I also had more breast than was comfortable when growing up.Since I discovered spirolactane a few years ago I am more comfortably endowed.:bs:

Helen MC
01-14-2006, 06:39 AM
I have "A" Cup "Moobs" (Man Boobs) . They are no problem. Yes, they are visible if I wear a Tee Shirt ( I don't wear a Bra outdoors). If I want to enhance them indoors I can wear Breast Forms to bring them up to a more womanly "D" Cup.

Some years ago in a friendly place I then worked one of the women said to me, "If you don't loose weight we'll have to get you a Bra" (she said this in a friendly manner). I was tempted to reply, "That would be very kind of you Sheila but at home I have one identical to the Bra you are wearing under your Blouse right now and I'm wearing a pair of Pale Blue Sloggi Panties similar to the ones you are wearing too!" but of course I said nothing. :D ;)

Ms. Donna
01-14-2006, 07:28 AM
I've always had breasts to some extent. As a child I remember hearing the doctor mention something to my parents regarding it. Later in life, I came to find that I have an above average Prolactin level - go figure.

Depending on the bra style, I can fill out a 44C all on my own. Sans bra, I do have 'noticable' breasts. Not huge - but noticeable.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

LindaTS
01-14-2006, 01:15 PM
So Linda, what did you do that took 2 years to develop your breasts. I have been using suction on my nipples and massaging, mine seem to be a little larger but no a or b cup yet.

I'm not able to use hormones because of a heart problem. I'm one of the lucky ones that have developed breasts using herbal products, along with Spiro. I have to agree that most of us don't get results with the herbals though.

Ms Tedra
01-14-2006, 03:26 PM
Over the past, almost eight years I've gone from none to very impressive and natural looking 38DDs. No hormones and definately no surgery. I measure 49-38-43 and the cage measures 39." I don't wear a bra in public, don't walk fast and never run. They are full, Very Firm with no sag and have Huge ultra sensitive nipples. All was done with vacuum and until a few months ago, with home made equipment. I went over the DD mark using purchased equipment that I've had made to my specs. It's very time consuming but the rewards are awsome. The picture in my profile is about six months old I think and was braless.

Karren H
01-14-2006, 05:22 PM

I have between A and B cup breasts. Kind of naturally. a pitutary gland problem that produced excess prolactin. Which causes larger breasts and milk production. I wear a tight sports bra under my male clothing so they are not that noticable and with a little padding can get them to look like C's with plenty of cleavage to spare.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=d6e3&.dnm=616b.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren

serinalynn
01-14-2006, 06:13 PM
I now have a very natural 40B (being overweight is good for something) and with my boobs in a box am a C/D no not crossdresser a C to d cup you silly girls.

Like Laurie Ann, I too am overweight, but I have B cup boobs. I wear 44b cup bras from Lane Bryant stores www.lanebryant.com and have 14 bras from there. All are flaunt styles and make my cleavage look bigger than it really is.

stephanie2005
01-14-2006, 08:40 PM
hey girls i just thought i would jump in on this one i completly fill out a 38b bra all mine i have had them for a while no hormomes and when in drab if i wear a tight fitting tee they are noticable

stephanie2005

susantv
01-30-2006, 05:45 PM
I like so many do not have any breast like a woman, so is there anyting that I could consider to take to give some development in the breast?
You all have so much information and await any help given. I do not want to go and just take something but I would like to make an informed decision as to if that is the way to go. Maybe just stay to false breast, real development would over time be wonderfull way to go depending on healt safety / risk and so on.

Thank you for any help given all thebest susantv xxxxx

Keely
01-30-2006, 08:27 PM
I envy you all. I've got nothing, zilch, nada, zippo, etc..

Wenda
01-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Up until I was in my thirties, I was very physically active, with excellent upper body strength. Years of sedentary jobs, and my pecs are boobs. Not big boobs, but nice little As. They work as great foundations for my breastforms.
I use fun-nips on my nips, so they are larger than pencil erasers, noticeable in tight golf shirts. I wore the only company golf shirt I had available to a corporate function. It was very tight. I felt like the whole frickin world was staring at my nips.
My boobs can make nice cleavage with the right bra, but I am not trying to grow them. I have three sizes of really nice breastforms. I have been wearing my #5 (smallest) for 5 and a half hours. Wore them to Zellers (Target in USA), WalMart, and the liquor store. I have thought (fantasized) about growing my own, but, when it is not convenient, I can leave these in a box. I love my boobs. I have shared my experience with 3M super 77 spray mount glue. I have been going braless with confidence and no reaction all afternoon. Love it. Glad I can share this with someone. Thanks for being here,

jennifer easton
01-30-2006, 11:43 PM
I have a's my bra size is a 42A but bras this size are very hard to find,and if you do find one it's your grandma's style nouthing sexy just plane, any one know where I can find some in my size? I wear 42Bs but would like to have some in my true size!xoxoxoxJennifer

Ashley Allison
01-31-2006, 02:28 AM
I've always had excess flesh on my chest. When I was younger, my friends would make often make fun of me by saying that I had "potato tits". :mad: :mad: How uncouth, I know! I have an A cup right now, and it's definately noticeable because my dad who's a ob/gyn physician has mentioned it many times. Recently, I've lost alot of weight (about 55 pounds) my chest has shrunk a bit it used to a small B when I was my heaviest.

Working out my chest at the gym doesn't seem to make my breasts get any small. In fact the opposite it is true. A mixed blessing i guess. :p

Amelie
01-31-2006, 05:30 AM
I have boobies. All girls have breasts, and, I am a girl, so, I have breasts.

Bernadina
01-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Over the past, almost eight years I've gone from none to very impressive and natural looking 38DDs. No hormones and definately no surgery. I measure 49-38-43 and the cage measures 39." I don't wear a bra in public, don't walk fast and never run. They are full, Very Firm with no sag and have Huge ultra sensitive nipples. All was done with vacuum and until a few months ago, with home made equipment. I went over the DD mark using purchased equipment that I've had made to my specs. It's very time consuming but the rewards are awsome. The picture in my profile is about six months old I think and was braless.

It sounds like the vacuum pump can actually work given enought time and commitment.

Can you provide some more details on how you did it?

ericafemme
02-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Ive been useing a pump for a few months now. i went up a cup size. my pump is getting to small though. im going to try a bigger model. I do feel its working though. I wear a 42c presently. but as in the blue top picture, a nice pair of form makes you more fem. wish implants were cheaper.

Aunt Peg
02-07-2006, 08:30 PM
It sounds like the vacuum pump can actually work given enought time and commitment.

Can you provide some more details on how you did it?

Here is a link to a system that you can buy. It is pricey tho. Vacuum pumps can work. Some folks have tried the cheap junky ones and had no results.

Here's the link: http://www.mybrava.com/home.asp

MaylinJane
02-07-2006, 10:21 PM
I have natural C cups. They began developing at the age of ten or so. Natually, gym class was hell when I was in school, and my time in the navy wasn't much fun either. My drab shirts are always two sizes too big and I keep things in the shirt pockets. I usually wear either sports bras or "A" shirts (also know as that despicible term wife beaters) in the smallest size available to squeeze them in when in drab. I never take my shirt off in public and I haven't been swimming in years, although I may do someday dressed. I have thought about having them removed when I was younger, but never seriously. I'm certainly glad I never did. I love them now that I've come to terms with myself. All in all the only thing I would change would be to have more feminine nipples.

May

serinalynn
02-07-2006, 11:09 PM
I Have 44B cups and I wear the Cacique lace covered plunge bra from the Lane Bryant stores, www.lanebryant.com and with matching panty when ever possible. I wear ladies T shirt tops over my bras and a xl size denim shirt over that. When ever I go shopping I open my denim shirt and let my T shirt show my bustline. The plunge bras make you look bigger than you really are. I have wanted for years to have c cups but not wanting any invasive surgery done, (if it works, :angel: don't fix it) I'll just leave them like they are.

Serina

Wenda
02-08-2006, 12:29 AM
HOLY Crap, Girl! What have you done to those things. Wowzer!

Lisa_M
02-08-2006, 01:12 AM
i have a natural B C. i love them:D

michelle19845
02-08-2006, 12:21 PM
i have a 36b bra size.i fill out the bra fully and like it when dressed,but worry when in drab.they are naturaland always there.i have wore bras since i was 12.

michelle19845

Natalie x
02-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Mine are still a "work in progress". I'm three months into hormones, after wasting months without success on herbals, and my boobies are starting to develop nicely. I wear slightly padded bras all the time to emphasise them a bit, including when I'm at work, and I carry them proudly (in other words I stick them out). I hope to get up to a B cup, eventually, which would make me a 38B.

grouser
02-08-2006, 08:59 PM
I too am naturally blessed with breasts, somewhere near a B-C cup. If I'd work out a little, they would get smaller, but I like them. Wife has never made a big issue out of them. Wish I could get her to let me wear a bra, mainly at home. By wearing oversized shirts, I can hide them, but not very well. Caught a lot of hell in school, but now I'm kinda turned on by them.

terza
02-08-2006, 09:25 PM
i'm for one who is very happy not to have breast.
thin and flat chested cause i still enjoy attracting
beautiful women. my chances would be nil if i had
breast. my shoulders are little on the broad side,
but that tends to be a feature women i've been
with find very attractive... so i don't mind at all.

i think it is important to accept duality and not
lean too far to one side that may cause
discomfort, or even worse lose the way, to yourself.

i think having breast has nothing to do w/ crossdressing
and a little creepy if you are living as a man.

Aunt Peg
02-08-2006, 09:34 PM
This has become my favorite thread so far! I have a bit more than an A cup. I like to wear bras under a sweatshirt around the house. And I wear a loose shirt to work. They do jiggle a bit when I walk. I am happily married, but I don't think they would chase women away if I was single and dating. In fact, I would want a woman who accepts them and my female side.

terza
02-08-2006, 10:42 PM
no, you're right they would not just run away, they'll stick around for
a little bit to get a good laugh in.
PRETTY women, in the terms of high standards, don't want to deal
w/ breast as much as i don't want to deal with homely women.
things may very well will change, but the current rules to the
social game does not accept men w/ tits, at least with pretty
people -- i'm shallow that way.

this thread is silly and it angers me because it is a big show off
and makes more wistful people to want a thing that may not be a good
fit for them. it is a case of setting a bar for everyone to "keep
up w/ the jones" -- anyway, i'm not even a tit man nor am i interested
in knowing how long everyone's john-thomass is either.

Teddie
02-09-2006, 06:20 AM
I have natural C cups. They began developing at the age of ten or so. Natually, gym class was hell when I was in school, and my time in the navy wasn't much fun either. My drab shirts are always two sizes too big and I keep things in the shirt pockets. I usually wear either sports bras or "A" shirts (also know as that despicible term wife beaters) in the smallest size available to squeeze them in when in drab. I never take my shirt off in public and I haven't been swimming in years, although I may do someday dressed. I have thought about having them removed when I was younger, but never seriously. I'm certainly glad I never did. I love them now that I've come to terms with myself. All in all the only thing I would change would be to have more feminine nipples.

May

I'm basically just like you, May. Except no military service. And, I'm also glad that I never had them removed. But, now, to to some meds they appear to be growing a little more. One aerola has actually become larger than the other. :bs:

Amelie
02-09-2006, 06:37 AM
no, you're right they would not just run away, they'll stick around for
a little bit to get a good laugh in.
PRETTY women, in the terms of high standards, don't want to deal
w/ breast as much as i don't want to deal with homely women.
things may very well will change, but the current rules to the
social game does not accept men w/ tits, at least with pretty
people -- i'm shallow that way.

I can’t believe what I am reading here what is it with the state of Illinois, it seems full of bigoted people. Yes, it is your opinion to say that you don’t like men with breasts but to call this thread silly is wrong.

There have been threads where Cds show off their legs, there have been threads where Cds show off their nails or their real hair, some show off their shapely figure well breasts are what some other Cds show off
And if breasts have nothing to do with Cding then why do so many Cds wear breast forms? Having breasts is a something that. some Cds want to have to be more like the woman they want to be. There are members on this forum taking hormones for creating larger breasts, are they all silly in your opinion?

And to say that having breasts has nothing to do with Cding is a totally wrong statement. I have heard from others on this forum that the TG spectrum has many different people on it and men with breasts must fit somewhere on this spectrum, while it is your opinion to say the above, it is none the less a wrong statement.
Men with breasts have just as much right to be on the CD spectrum as you do.

As far as saying “ the rules to the social game do not accept men with breasts” then maybe you should also follow these same rules which say that any man who wears women’s clothes is also wrong. I can’t believe that a CD is quoting social rules.

I have just went through a thread where everyone was saying how we should not critisize other Cds for how they are and you go right ahead and critisize Cds for something they want to do.

I’m a way. I am glad that it angers you, anytime a bigoted person gets angry then I am happy.
If men want to have breasts, it is not your place to say that it is silly, I am very surprised to hear this from a fellow CD, but then again I have run into a few CDs from Chicago that have this attitude, so it’s not totally a surprise.

Wow, when are we going to stop making rules and just live.

Natalie x
02-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Amen, Amelie

ChristineRenee
02-09-2006, 10:45 AM
I can’t believe what I am reading here what is it with the state of Illinois, it seems full of bigoted people. Yes, it is your opinion to say that you don’t like men with breasts but to call this thread silly is wrong.

There have been threads where Cds show off their legs, there have been threads where Cds show off their nails or their real hair, some show off their shapely figure well breasts are what some other Cds show off
And if breasts have nothing to do with Cding then why do so many Cds wear breast forms? Having breasts is a something that. some Cds want to have to be more like the woman they want to be. There are members on this forum taking hormones for creating larger breasts, are they all silly in your opinion?

And to say that having breasts has nothing to do with Cding is a totally wrong statement. I have heard from others on this forum that the TG spectrum has many different people on it and men with breasts must fit somewhere on this spectrum, while it is your opinion to say the above, it is none the less a wrong statement.
Men with breasts have just as much right to be on the CD spectrum as you do.

As far as saying “ the rules to the social game do not accept men with breasts” then maybe you should also follow these same rules which say that any man who wears women’s clothes is also wrong. I can’t believe that a CD is quoting social rules.

I have just went through a thread where everyone was saying how we should not critisize other Cds for how they are and you go right ahead and critisize Cds for something they want to do.

I’m a way. I am glad that it angers you, anytime a bigoted person gets angry then I am happy.
If men want to have breasts, it is not your place to say that it is silly, I am very surprised to hear this from a fellow CD, but then again I have run into a few CDs from Chicago that have this attitude, so it’s not totally a surprise.

Wow, when are we going to stop making rules and just live.Execellent response Amelie...couldn't have said it any better myself!:):clap:

Wendy me
02-09-2006, 10:48 AM
i am with Amelie on this one, ok we want people to not judge us to accepte our life style and to have a more open minded way of thinking for the people in our lives and to be non judgementil of a simple choise in what we wear and how we want to be the thing every person in every walk of life wants freedom to just be who we are....

now the veary sad part of this whole thing is we who wish outhers to accpte us for who we are and not be judged ... are now passing their veiws on what is right and that whole closed minded thinking of "THIS IS HOW I FEEL, YOU SHOULD DO WHAT I THINK AS THIS IS THE WAY WE SHOULD BE" veary sad ,

ok now what's right and what's wrong??? we all have made choises that we belive to be right and good for our selfes for what ever reason thay are ....
and thats ok what's right for you my not be right for me ...but for us here to pass judgement on what someone else dose is wrong ..... you don't have to be the same as me or anyone else...and that dose not make me right or you wrong just a little diffrent... and girlfreinds that's what makes us all who we are... cd's, tv's or what ever you want to be we are all together in some way shape or form .....

so i think what i am saying is be who or what you wan't to be and try not to judge outhers for who or what thay are.......

Sharon
02-09-2006, 10:52 AM

If you're not willing to accept people who are different than you, than how can you expect people to accept you?

maid phylis
02-09-2006, 04:00 PM
alas i have very small breasts so i wear my breast forms with pride and they are very real so when i am derssed they bounce when i walk and i always feel very feminine wearing my bras ,and i am a 36c.love phylisanne;)

Jodi Lynn
02-09-2006, 11:00 PM
hi pamela
in answer to your question girls with boobs really dont want to hide then under a bra i am a 38bcup size and prefer shelf bras they push up an in and accentuate what you have, anyone else out there into shelfbras?

Hi everyone, I too have real breasts. And growing up was hell for me too. Even my own mother would say things like "If you get bigger I going have to get you a bra". If she only knew how much I really wanted her too. Well anyway, I now wear a 44-D and I too love wearing a shelf bra, it gives me such wonderful clevage, and I am proud of it. :bs:

Christy
02-10-2006, 09:09 AM
I am one of those males that developed breasts at a very young age, doctors thought the problem would go away, since I was overweight I hoped they would go away with the weight loss, NOT!!!!!!! it was a combat zone in school, locker rooms, gym and just games that boys play, going to the beach. I hated it and felt a sense of shame, but as I got older I started to actually like the look, as a matter of fact I love the weight and feel TODAY. Over the last year have lost almost 100 pounds my breasts are even more pronounced and nipples stick out like spears ! nice for a CD who loves the look but not so nice for a young boy. I have a very well defind C cup. So to answer the first thread I have had breasts since I was 8 or 9 yoa and they are only getting better, not bigger but more defind in shape and size. It is certainly not a condition I can recommend for any male growing up or for parents who don't like to spend alot of time in the principals office.

Hugs
Christy

linda carter
02-10-2006, 12:07 PM
:clap: loved this post. grew up flat as can be. started hormones at age 39. the plus side - i am now a full 48DD on top. the down side is on the bottow i went from a full 11" to a very short 4". would i do it again -HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget how wonderfull it felt to drive down a rough road in a pick-up and feel them bounce. dr. smith (MY DOCTOR IN HOUSTON) told me there had to have been big busted women in my family because i had the best growth he had seen. i now go to sleep and wake up every day knowing my prayers were answered. i did have to wear a very tight sport bra under my clothes to survive in the work place. the biggest surprise of all was it totally turned on the women i have been with over the years and you can only guess the pleasure they bring me. i went tru a few years of flashing them every time i got the chance. i am sure a few of the girls at the texas T party rember that period. i have now grown older and just enjoy them in private, well maybe i wear a low top once in a while. BUT I WOULD SURELY DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE lINDA cARTER

Kim E
02-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Amelie ~
I agree with your post entirely. I couldn't have said it better myself. Very well put. :clap:

And just when I thought this community had reached a point where we had progressed past members criticizing and judging others here. I was wrong. Again, someone appears and makes troll like, insensitive comments that stir up hard feelings. Its a shame, there is plenty of room for everyone under this CD/TG/TS umbrella.

Kim

carol ann
02-10-2006, 08:57 PM
I have small breasts (aa) and am fortunate not to have any body hair, I wear a pair of silicone breat enhancers inside a 38b bra to give me a n acceptable but not overtly noticeable bust that i can wear under my male clothes each day but which looks quite good under tighter female tops.

Aunt Peg
02-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Someone was looking for bras in another post, but I am having trouble finding it and hope they look here. I like buying mine at www.jms.com They have a nice one called the Glamorise A&B Leisure Bra. I have somewhere between an A and B cup and have had trouble finding one that fits. This is it! I recommend it and the site. It fits so fine and is comfy.

This thread has been quite interesting! And I still stand my by earlier statement. I love my breasts, and if I was single, I would only date women who accepted them and my inner female! I am married to one now.

loridawncd
02-13-2006, 06:00 PM
I have nice 36c cup breasts,and yes I fill out the cups.

TracyDeluxe
02-13-2006, 06:26 PM
I had implants "inserted" about 12 years ago, and am now a 40C. While certainly not for everyone, I have been happy with them. They do mean, however, that I can never go back to being a man (and yes, there have been times when I wished just that!).

http://static.flickr.com/23/92735736_37814d5a79_m.jpg

nikisbest
02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Well, I am new here (as a member) so I figured I would jump in here and
type a few words on a subject I love.
I fill a 38B bra pretty good, underwire.
I have been wearing a smaller bra for about two years trying to move some
of my tissue to the chest area. Seems to be working some. Love the look I have
now, wish they were bigger.
Niki;)

Ellie
02-13-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm now about a 42B but before dealing with testicular cancer I was much flatter. I Lost the left ball to the cancer and my testosterone level went through the floor. I stated gaining fat around my waist, cheast, and ass, as is common after testicular cancer, I also began crying at long distance commercials, and just being super emotional. I was put on a testosterone gel replacement treatment about 2 years ago and what do you know, that made my breasts grow even more.

As I guy I am flabby and have Moobs but as a woman I am curvy and soft with a pretty decent rack. :)

suzanne claire
02-14-2006, 08:05 PM
I do not have real breasts but several pairs of great forms.:eek:

ronda
02-15-2006, 05:15 AM
i have small breast an A almost a B and proud of them i don't try to hide them i wear a bra at home as much as i can my so would not like it if i wear a bra all the time.:D

mcrook51
02-15-2006, 06:04 AM
I am very proud of them and don't hide them in normal mode I try to wear something a bit tight so people can notice my boobs
Trisha

PennieS
02-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Currently taking estradol and spiro, hoping to get some more breast growth but mostly taking it for the effects of the softling of my looks, hair and body. seems to be doing wonders for my hair. In process of letting it grow back out some more after having it long for most of the past 30 years, it is just several inches down my shoulders. Almost fit into a 40B bra, but my wife seems to have noticed that they are filling out, hope they continue to become more feminate looking.:angel:

Jennifer in CO
02-21-2006, 04:25 PM
well for me I was a sick kid most of my life so when I graduated from college I was 6' 130lbs 30" stick(on a good day). I had a kidney infection when I had just turned 14 approx 6 months into puberty) and was started on some pills for an on-going condition per the Dr. This was a kinda a plus for me but was not to be found out till I was almost 23. VERY long story short, At 21 (1978) my wife wanted me to be less of a stick so we found a way to start taking female hormones thru a medical study (she was very accepting about my crossdressing). The study guidelines indicated that I "might" grow "some" breast tissue along with "some" fat redistribution. Well, after 8 months into the study (almost 10 months on hormones) I was at a solid A cup which was a bit more than we had planned but acceptable. It just made going shirtless out of the question but a bikini quite possible. Plus, my wife loved to suckle them as it drove me crazy. Problem was, I was only 8 months into the study, and had 4 more plus weaning (another 2-3 months). Stop the study now?...be nice but a little clause in the contract indicated that if I ever quit, all the costs up to that point would become mine...about $4,000. Out of the question financially. It was about this time a situation happened at work that allowed me to both be "outed" and explained (by a letter from my Dr.) that everything that was happening was due to a medical study - not in my control - and that the need for me to come to work dressed as a woman may become necessary due to the continuing study (talk about an out) and "fitting in" socially. At the one year point (and at almost a B-cup) My Dr started running additional tests. Results? I had NO testosterone in my system and the hormones were doing their thing with me as if I were a full-fledged girl going thru puberty. It was determined that the above mentioned pills for the kidney infection (which I was still taking) were acting as a T-blocker. Family history?...my Mom is a D cup and older sister a C-D cup so my outlook (not to mention my wifes - I was almost as big as her already) dimmed a bit as my Dr now told me that I probably wouldn't stop at a B cup. I had lost an additional bit of weight so I was still 6' but now at 115 lbs. The next four months+ weaning were a mixed blessing as I "only" grew another inch or so to about a C cup. Roughly 6 months after the end of the study my Dr took me off the kidney meds and I had a very slow buildup of testosterone to a low-normal level which finally stopped the progression of the hormones. We had a child 2 years later.

I lived full time as a woman for the 3 years after the study (our daughter was about a year old) at which point my wife stated she wanted a man in her life again and preferred it to be me but could understand if I couldn't or wouldn't. Well, I did..and it was funny...I was for the most part crossdressing at home..only to look like a guy than a girl. I had my hair restyled to look more butch but I still looked like a butch girl at home and then combed out for work (as a woman). A change of job with relocation provided the oppertunity for me to cut my hair totally (that was hard) and change some other appearence items that I finally looked less of a girl. A few months later I was able to get into National Jewish to find out why I had had asthma for all my life that would, after almost 20 years, make me look like a totally different person. They never made comment on my "womanly" chest, just went straight to work and started me on steroids to expand my chest cavity so my lungs had more room to work. My breasts in a few short years looked like extremely well developed pec muscles. Now, after all this time my chest is 13" bigger and with the exception of larger than "normal" nipples, you'd never guess my past. There are many times I miss both the breasts and the "early days" especially these days when times are a bit more accepting.

sorry for the long post

Jenn

BonnieJG
02-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Well my wife seze that I have man boobs, small breast an 38A I wear a bra at home as much as i can but i have formes in 38B I would Love to have my own brests just a little biger than what I have now .

Can anyone help me HOW can I get some more breast I have brest forms but I would like to have real ones

erica michelle
02-21-2006, 05:22 PM

I wished i had Breasts that nice, Amelie you are wonderful

Rachel Ann
02-21-2006, 05:25 PM
The whole post is superb, Amelie, but the punch line says it all:
Wow, when are we going to stop making rules and just live.

If you're not willing to accept people who are different than you, than how can you expect people to accept you?Well said! When my son was young and my wife and I were teaching him about bigotry, we said "if they can do it to them, they can do it to you".

reginaNJ1
02-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Penni, Ive been on the the same regim as you for about 7 months now and have had the same results. Im more than satisfied. definitlty want to go bigger though. was on herbals for almost 2 years, it was ok but wasnt getting the reults i wanted so I deiciede to go to hrt with no regrets.

LizBeth
02-25-2006, 11:38 PM
I gained weight and then lost about 35 lbs, but for some reason I kept the boobs which are 38c now and fill a bra, its hard when I have a t shirt on as a man the bounce and stick out so I just have on sweat shirts or loose fitting shirts, I do wear a sports bra to hold them down and keep them from bouncing , but I do love then and want to keep them for sure

Georgina Milnes
02-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Hi ladies,I am reasonably happy with what I have deveoped over time on various herbs,[as is my boyfriend of the moment] and it is so nice to feel the excitement run through the body when they are fondled in the right way ,however I was wondering if by wearing a bra to bed at night would help redistribrute breast tissue into a better position.Is there also any known exercises that help develop female breasts in a male.
I now wear loose fitting tops when out as a male, I never thought it would be possible that I would ever be in the position I now find myself,but I do love it all so much,it feels fabulous and I love looking in the mirror at what i have grown. I cant believe they belong to me at times,but I am proud of them too.
Georgina,xx:)

rhonda jane
02-26-2006, 04:25 AM
I thought about it and we all have breasts to one degree or another. If you don't think so then what are those things under your nipples. So all people have them. Male and female. It's kind of like saying," Who has a butt?" We all do. It's just that some are larger than others.

Mine got to be more "there" after I lost a lot of weight (45 lbs.) so I think my nipples became more sensative too. I haven't gone outside with my shirt off lately but I've had comments on my breasts before the weight loss. I'm happy with them. I just don't want to make them a topic of conversation when I am in drab.

Felicia
02-26-2006, 05:19 AM
I gained weight and then lost about 35 lbs, but for some reason I kept the boobs which are 38c now and fill a bra, its hard when I have a t shirt on as a man the bounce and stick out so I just have on sweat shirts or loose fitting shirts, I do wear a sports bra to hold them down and keep them from bouncing , but I do love then and want to keep them for sure

Your picture looks just like me. My boobs are in a 36C at this time. depending on the bra I also fit in a 38D underwire. (HUG) Felicia

patty diamond
02-26-2006, 05:37 AM
i I AM A 44DD AND I HAD TO PAY FOR ALL OF IT, I DRESS 75 PERSENT AND IT GET THE SAME WAY,

Newbie Beth
02-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Bought mine ..but still love them anyway..

Beth

loridawncd
02-28-2006, 08:13 PM
I have nice 36c cup breasts and I love them.

Yes I am
03-01-2006, 12:28 AM
I've never wanted breasts. I don't even own any bras, nor will I ever. I generally like to wear women's clothing that looks good on my natural body-type. No judgments here, I'm just wondering if there are any other cd's other than myself and what's-her-face that do not have/want/pretend to have breasts.

danielle_from_cal
03-01-2006, 12:52 AM
I love feeling like I have breasts, even though I don't have much there. I have been wearing bras since in my teens (when I dress) and I sometimes wish I had something more than a pair of socks to fill up the cups. But that's a part of the CD thing I can live with fantasizing about.

Yes I am
03-01-2006, 12:56 AM
I enjoy being able to show my chest when I dress, it's a freedom us guys can enjoy. If anything I need to hit the bench and build up my pecs, right now all I can show off is skin and bones. :(

KathlyLC
03-01-2006, 08:34 PM
I also have my own naturals that fill a C cup just fine. I will admist I have been utilizing hormones for some time now, but before the hormones, I still had a size B, and they hormones pushed me to a bit over a C. I stay en femme 24/7 anymore anyhow so its not any kind of problem......

stacy
03-01-2006, 10:39 PM
I have D cups real man boobs

Denise01
03-01-2006, 10:47 PM
I have always had large breasts for a male, to a point where I was embarrased when in school.
While I do have breast forms, I can reasonably well fill a B cup with out them.
I do at times wear my forms with a B cup bra, however a C would probably be in order with the forms.

Denise