PDA

View Full Version : Wife caught me wearing pantyhose.

Lindahexi
01-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Got dressed as usual this morning, complete with panties and pantyhose under my drab, then went down for breakfast; as I walked towards the breakfast table my wife suddenly said "what on earth are you wearing?" I looked down and saw that the leg of my pants had caught up in the hose and the black lycra was in clear view. :o I was well and truly caught out and said in my best 'cool and calm voice' " oh those, yes in this very cold weather they keep my legs warm". She then said " are you a cross dresser" I didn't want to lie, so I didn't answer her; I quickly changed the subject and asked her what shopping she wanted me to do and then left the house. When I returned home with the shopping I was expecting to be in real trouble, my mind was conjuring up wild scenarios, what if she has pulled everything out in my room and found all my femme gear? In actual fact she didn't say anymore about it, not a single word; it was as if it had never happened, but I feel uneasy about it, I wonder if she knows about my secret.

Boobs
01-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Hon, I wouldn't fret about it. Maybe it is for the better. I know I love wearing hose and panties and maybe she wouldn't mind it one bit. xxoo Bobbie

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-10-2006, 07:06 PM
At the least it sounds like she's got her suspicions, so now would be a good time to come out about it.

Paula UK
01-10-2006, 07:12 PM
YUP! SHE KNOWS BABES!

shes probably waiting, either, for you to bring it up or for the right moment for her to bring it up. i know what id do if i were you...the cat is now deffinately out of the bag ...pre-empt the situation and tackle it from head on!

good luck

paula xx

KathrynW
01-10-2006, 07:15 PM
caught me wearing pantyhose???
wait....didn't Cheech & Chong have a song with these lyrics? :shades:

vanity
01-10-2006, 07:20 PM
My wife sort of has a problem with the panty hose thing I was going out in the freezeing cold one night and i put on a pair of VS pantyhose I told her that football players wear them to help as a thermo protection, her words were. OH THERE IS SO MUCH WRONG WITH THAT. Good Luck My Friend

TGMarla
01-10-2006, 08:20 PM
She knows. She knows. She knows. She knows. She knows. She knows.......this is what went through my mind every time I got caught for being sloppy. And it was more than once. I'm a ridiculous fool if I think for even a minute that my wife doesn't know. She knew even before I wrote her a long letter (which she shredded). How could she not? I was sloppy, in spite of the fact that I was careful. Always so careful. Yet, she knows, no doubt about it. She isn't stupidm, you know. I know just how your day went. You try to blow it off, but your mind just plays the same thing over and over all day. She knows.

Even if she ignores it, she won't forget it. Especially after those comments.

Joanie
01-10-2006, 08:33 PM
My wife knows, has seen me in hose and panties but won't go beyond that. SHe always get very silent if I try to discuss and thus I figure she is uncomfortable with any talk about it. After all, this wasn't something I was into when we got married 23 years ago, started on the second year of our marriage. If your wife does want to discuss it, that may be a good sign. Otherwise, the silence probably signals a very resigned acceptance.

DonnaT
01-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Linda, at some point i the day, just say "Yes."

See if she asks why you said it. If so, tell her it's the answer to the question she had yesterday.

Sarahgurl371
01-10-2006, 09:26 PM
I'd tell her about it. If you don't, you lying to her and that is just gonna compound the issue. Just my 2 cents.

Tamara Croft
01-10-2006, 09:56 PM
You wanna know what I think? No woman I know would ever come out with 'are you a CROSSDRESSER' just for wearing pantyhose... I think she knows, infact I'm betting she knows. Coming out with that word just isn't random. If my Tam wasn't a CD and I caught 'him' shall we say wearing a pair of pantyhose, I'd think it was maybe a weird fetish or indeed due to the cold weather, but never would I think to say 'are you a crossdresser'. So, I think as she has brought it up, this may be a good time to actually have 'the talk' and tell her. But, only tell her if you feel the time is right, but I'm guessing this is a good a time as any ;) Good luck sweetie :hugs:

ChristineRenee
01-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Oh ya hon...she knows. Best to fess up about it too...sooner rather than later!;)

GypsyKaren
01-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Hi Linda

You are so busted! I think it's time now for you to sit down with her and have 'the talk'. It's not the end of the world, you know, if she hasn't thrown a fit yet she just might be cool with it. Buy her some flowers too!

GypsyKaren

Brittney
01-10-2006, 11:59 PM
well Ive never actually been caught....Once My wife had intercepted an e-mail saying i wore my wifes business clothes while she was out....Her reply to me was ...is this true....I said No I was just messing around. I do think she might suspect something as I always do my nails and wear clear polish....But I do wonder, does she know, suspect, does she even know what a CD is?

Deanna2
01-11-2006, 12:12 AM
I've worn pantyhose for many years - long before I started seriously CDing. I used to put them on in the morning when she was in another part of the house, but I was in no doubt that my wife knew about it. Then we were going somewhere together on a plane and there was a magazine program about men wearing pantyhose and how there were a couple of hosiery companies wanting to make PH for men. Since then there has never been an issue. When we dress in the morning we both put our pantyhose on together as though it is entirely natural. Which it is of course! She now even borrows my pantyhose when she doesn't have a pair of her own.

HaleyPink2000
01-11-2006, 01:40 AM
You really need to not lie to a spouse. They know when you are. Really!

Also it would be much better if you did talk to her now,insted of waiting. If She was going to divorce you, She'd a probably hit the roof right then. So it seems to me She knows already, and is not wanting to let on about it. She may feel that you are still in denile in some way and don't want to talk about the issue.

Haley?

shelbyjeans4u
01-11-2006, 04:49 AM
I've been a crossdresser since the age of nine,and every one knew ,my mother the neighbors and when i got marrried my wif knew ,it's something you can't hide if you do it long enough.my feeling is it'll be healthier for you your wife and all concerned,but more than anything it'll give you peace of mind,love Shelby

Lisa Golightly
01-11-2006, 04:51 AM
Sounds like a missed opportunity to me.

RachelDenise
01-11-2006, 06:00 AM
You're busted!:doh: Now do the right thing and begin an honest discussion with your wife and see where it leads.

InHerShoes
01-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Keep in mind that her issue with this may not be that you've been dressing behind her back but that you've been dressing behind her back. Trust is a huge part of a relationship with a woman. You know her better than we do but it's probably best to 'fess up now.

Diane CHILDS
01-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Count yourself lucky, my wife is always stealing mine ! :angel:

Oh and if you don't want to be caught by anyone else, stick to a natural skin shade rather than black. They are less obvious. ;)

suanne
01-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Hind sight is 20/20. How did you feel when she asked you "are you a crossdresser"? More important is how did she come across with that question. You know her better than any one else. Now what do you think?
I can understand not saying anything because you were in the process of crapping your pantyhose I am sure. I would have been. If she doesn't bring it up there is a possibility she doen't want to confront you with this issue either. I can imagine how you felt the rest of the day. Kind of hated to go home? I think I agree with most here. Yep she knows, and you say you keep your girlie things in your closet. If thats the case I know she knows. I got my stuff under lock and key and I suspect my wife knows. Well...I hope things work out ok. I would also say if she knows it isn't as if she is ready to leave you over it. I guess I would just lay low for awhile and maybe wear some socks.:D

Wendy me
01-11-2006, 08:28 AM
i would have to say she just might know a lot more than you think....play it by ear...........

Lindahexi
01-11-2006, 10:30 AM
To all the girls that responded I say a BIG BIG thank you to you all, I have taken your advice and it's all out in the open; here's what happened.

This morning I got up and everything seemed normal, I had breakfast, everything still normal, then just as I was leaving the house my wife said " here you are, as you like wearing girls clothes you might as well have these" and she handed me some femme leg warmers and a new pack of 70 denier pantyhose. Here's the strangest thing of all though; I accepted them and thanked her and then I went shopping as usual. Why I didn't panic or go red, I simply don't know, maybe I've played this out in my mind so many times that it seemed a bit unreal. When I got home from shopping we had a coffee and a chat, she told me that she has known about me for ages and didn't want to hurt or upset me by confronting me about it. She said that she has always considered that I have a strong femme side that showed up in many ways to her, but she said that it didn't bother her unduly. I have now opened up to her completely and it's such a relief that she isn't going to throw me out or ridicule me. I'm hoping that now it's all out in the open she can enjoy some of the pleasure that I derive from dressing, WITH ME. But I must be careful not to overdo things, it needs to be aproached sensibly and gradually. I never thought that this would ever happen to me, in the past I have rejected some good advice from the girls on this foram, because at the time I genuinely thought that my world would collapse if I told my wife; now fate has stepped in and things are looking good. Thanks again girls for all the help and good advice, in less than a year on this site I've gone from closet to being able to openly discuss my dressing with the one I love the most.

Hugs,

Linda.

InHerShoes
01-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Congratulations! I am so happy that everything worked out well. Good luck in the future and much happiness to you both.

Clare
01-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Linda, at some point in the day, just say "Yes."

See if she asks why you said it. If so, tell her it's the answer to the question she had yesterday.
I think Donna has got it right.

If she responds, it will be because she wants confirmation or more information.

If she stays silent, it could mean she's simply just trying to figure out how or why this has happened.

Whatever you do, don't either of you ignore what happened. Resolve any doubts she has before her imagination runs wild - 'better the devil you know' type scenario here.

Darlena
01-11-2006, 08:23 PM
You only stand to lose if you don't open up now. Enlist the help of this forum with her next to you. Love & kisses,

susan kay
01-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Got dressed as usual this morning, complete with panties and pantyhose under my drab, then went down for breakfast; as I walked towards the breakfast table my wife suddenly said "what on earth are you wearing?" I looked down and saw that the leg of my pants had caught up in the hose and the black lycra was in clear view. :o I was well and truly caught out and said in my best 'cool and calm voice' " oh those, yes in this very cold weather they keep my legs warm". She then said " are you a cross dresser" I didn't want to lie, so I didn't answer her; I quickly changed the subject and asked her what shopping she wanted me to do and then left the house. When I returned home with the shopping I was expecting to be in real trouble, my mind was conjuring up wild scenarios, what if she has pulled everything out in my room and found all my femme gear? In actual fact she didn't say anymore about it, not a single word; it was as if it had never happened, but I feel uneasy about it, I wonder if she knows about my secret. I would try and buy some flowers take Her out to eat at a nice place make good love and afterwards truthfully tell Her about Your dressing she already knows u might as well come clean it will do wonders for both.TRY

MelissaM
01-13-2006, 08:17 AM
That's great news Linda. I think sometimes you girls don't give 'us girls' enough credit. We know lots of stuff about the so's in our lives. I'm glad it all worked out for you. Just be honest with your wife. Honesty is the most important thing in a relationship, with communication being second. Now. Don't you wish you'd have talked with her about this years ago? ;) Good luck!

Clare
01-13-2006, 09:53 AM
DUH!

Sorry I missed your post about the wife already knowing about your XDRÃ*ng.

Good for both you and her! I'm glad it's worked out well for you Linda.

AprilMae
01-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Good luck. I had to come clean to my S/O just this past week myself. She's fine with it and may even want to participate. I hope you have a pleasant experience as well.

Lindahexi
01-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Mellisa thanks for your good wishes, and yes I do wish I'd had the guts to tell my wife long ago; I honestly thought that she would never accept me as a CD, but I was wrong. She knows that I'm still the same person, and she is more accepting than I could ever have hoped for.

Good luck. I had to come clean to my S/O just this past week myself. She's fine with it and may even want to participate. I hope you have a pleasant experience as well.

AprilMae thanks for the post, seems like we are both in a similar situation, I hope now that we can both relax more without the pressure of keeping it all secret. I wish you and your SO all the best, be happy.