PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol and Crossdressing

annekathleen
01-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Has anyone ever come home after a hard day at work and pour yourself a double or triple of your favorite drink? I think after a few drinks, my "feminine side " begins to surface and I can't wait to get into my "female clothing". I don't know if the after dark hours takes its toll on me, kind of like a Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde, and once I'm wearing my female clothing, my bi-sexual tendencies start to surface. I love to dress in my female clothing and sometimes engage in sexual activities with other men. Alcohol tends to lower or reduce your inhibitions, so I guess it makes it easier for what I wanted to do all along. Any comments, opinions, or similar feelings? Please respond!

DonnaT
01-10-2006, 09:26 PM
I rarely imbibe. Maybe on new years eve, and maybe 4 beers in a year.

Laurie Ann
01-10-2006, 10:58 PM
I have no problem with alcohol or crossdrunking. Hic

Dana
01-10-2006, 11:15 PM
As a card carrying, certifiable "drunk" that tried to drink my feminie self to death ~ my experience ~ alcohol just make you "more" of what you already are!

Brittney
01-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Yup....I have to agree with the last 2 posts....it just relaxes me and makes me more aware of what I want...and I must say....If I want to stay away from being with a man...i would have to not be drinking....just makes me so bubbly and ready for whatever.

Shiny
01-11-2006, 01:42 AM
Ah yes! When I have a few glasses of my favorite bubbly whilst mincing and or wobbling around the house on high heels it is quite a sensation because my "fem" self isn't a two-fisted macho drinker. However, I keep it simple, just pantyhose and panties instead of garters and girdles so I don't have to undress to use the restroom every 20 minutes! I also leave the lipstick in the purse so there's no lipstick stains on the cigarette butts or the glasses/beer cans!

MsJanessa
01-11-2006, 08:59 AM
As a card carrying, certifiable "drunk" that tried to drink my feminie self to death ~ my experience ~ alcohol just make you "more" of what you already are!
I'm a recovering alcolholic with more than 10 years sobriety---what alcohol did for--or to--Me was help repress My TG feelings for a long time---I'm glad I quit drinking and despite the complications that being a TG involves for Me its much easier to face sober---BTY although I don't drink I certainly don't have any problem with other people doing it---the only thing I can't stand is to be around obnoxious drunks---particularly guys although drunk GGs and TGs are not much better.:dom:

joni-alice
01-11-2006, 01:51 PM
when i drank had a few cd episodes with others. I don't drink anymore and unfortunately, i cd alone.
j-a:cool:

Lilith Moon
01-11-2006, 02:01 PM
I have developed some sort of intolerance to alcohol over the last few years. Even tiny amounts will leave me feeling unwell for several days. In one way, this is a good thing because I can never get into alcohol dependancy or drink-drive problems but I do miss the relaxing properties of a few glasses. I must admit to having the occasional tipple in the past to give me confidence to go out dressed.

eileen1969
01-11-2006, 02:58 PM
I cannot have just one drink like others can! and it was a very dark and painful time for me to come out while I was under the influience! I never felt pretty and I certainly did feel good to be the women I am today! I did that a lot in the past because it was the only thing that gave me any courage at the time to actually be out in public! Today I don't need alcohol to be out or dress up! I am completely free and naturally beautiful today and I do walk out the door with grace most times! That fear still creeps up on me from time to time! To feel natural is to be substance free! love Eileenxoxo

Sam-antha
01-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Gave it up years ago and I just cannot remember how it was, except.....
heels and whisky do not go together. No more than does rum and bikes.

Stormgirl
01-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Oh I drink all the time,sorta

*shifty eyes*

God help me. :(

Janice Ann
01-11-2006, 03:29 PM
I like to drink- but drinking does not like me-- For instance dressing up drunk then driving around-- Lordy if I had been stopped I would have the center of attraction at the jail house-- But this post gives me an idea-- If there was a crossdresser A A group in my area-- I would not miss a meeting-

Shannah
01-11-2006, 06:48 PM
I decided to try epilating and a couple drinks before hand is a must, for me.

pantyhosej
01-12-2006, 01:10 AM
It was drinking for me that I finally got caught. to make a long story short My friends kinda knew I dressed up but never asked me about it, then 1 night we were all partying and everyone was getting really drunk to the point of passing out, I passed out 1st on the living room couch, I awoke in a daze to my friend Stef telling other girls at the party if they wanted to see something funny they all said yes, next thing i knew my shoes and were coming off, Off
course I was wearing pantyhose and had just started painting my toes, needles to say they had a huge laugh and took pics of this, to this day that still happens, it's all in fun which is ok with me since it hasnt caused any problems where the friendships are concerned, there more but this is the short version of my alcohol and crossdressing

pantyhosej:cheeky:

Fallen Angel
01-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Having a drink now and then is ok.If im at home maybe a few but never out I want to make sure im always in touch with whats going on around me.

terza
01-12-2006, 01:24 AM
liver is still going strong and the bustier is helping to keep it in place...
i just love to drink.period. always have. started going to
(New Orleans French Quarter) bars since i was 14.

been to AA, even crossdressing could not help those
depressing meetings.

Jasmine Ellis
02-01-2006, 07:18 AM
I have a glass of wine each night. But the only one.

Cathy Anderson
02-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Yes, as you said, alcohol tends to reduce inhibitions, and it sounds like that's what's going on.

Unfortunately, alcohol also tends to diminish mental alertness, so that one is potentially less able to appreciate the positive states which relaxed inhibitions towards ones "femininity" allows.

If marijuana were legal, it would be interesting to consider its comparative effects in this regard vis-a-vis alcohol.

Cathy

TGMarla
02-01-2006, 08:37 AM
I'm not adverse to having a few pops now and then, but I rarely let it go beyond that for any reason. As for dressing, I like that anyway, alcohol or not. And I never have any bisexual feelings (save perhaps a touch of autogynephilia here and there) at all, so I don't seek male companionship while dressed. I stay in the safety of my own home, so I'm not driving anywhere, and the effects of any alcohol can't land me in any trouble. If I am drinking away from home, I'm not dressed.

Girly Sara
02-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi AnneKathleen and the other girls,

I used to rely on alcohol to give me the confidence to go out in public as Sara. However, nowadays, the need to drink in order to have my girly fix has relatively subsided.

Sara xxxx

Aileen
02-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Ever see that movie "Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde"?

paulaN
02-01-2006, 03:57 PM
I am a recovering alcolholic. I have been sober for over two years. I think one of the reasons that I drank so much was to suppress my transgendered self. I now have a great life, no, I always had a great life. I now can appreciate it so much more, sober. I have come to terms with beeing a cd and an alcolholic. I just need more time to dress.Oh well. One day at a time.

Bridget
02-01-2006, 08:04 PM
i don't drink and dress.

Personally, in this college town, i despise the machisimo that tends to go along with imbibing alcohol. If you go around town, you can see in the windows, all the meatheaded students who love to display empty cheap and horrible tasting liquor, as if to say "Hooray, I am an alcoholic! It makes me a big boy now!"

i mostly drink if it goes with (or in) the food. Occasionally, i like to mix a drink or two, like a Bloody Mary. But i don't like to drink too much as it tends to make me judgemental of others. or more so. i don't hide my crossdressing, but i do often hide that fact that i think i'm better than a lot of people. (poorly) :P

CammyT
02-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Aloha,
After a hard day of service calls, nothing's better to me than transforming, having some Champagne (Veuve Clicquot brut at least), or cold sake and indulging in a sensual, erotic evening with a playmate(s).

briana smith
02-01-2006, 08:28 PM
I never use to drink when I dressed but in the last couple years I have mixed the two a bit. Since I don't get to dress all to often when I do my arms and legs get a little shaky due to all the butterflys. When I drink and dress this shakyness tends to subside and I feel much more relaxed. I am aslo able to dress longer since I don't get aroused as easy when drinking. I have never been really trash when I dress just a few drinks to calm the nerves. The only times I've been able to go to sleep while dressed is when I've been drinking.

genevieve
02-01-2006, 08:36 PM
enjoy a just warm enough bath to prepare before dressing and as the water flows enjoy a glass of pink zinfandel, makes me warm inside and out :doll:

LisaRaye
02-01-2006, 09:30 PM
liquid courage does wonders doesn't it. I have a drink every night I come home from a long days work.:bs:

MaylinJane
02-01-2006, 10:27 PM
If marijuana were legal, it would be interesting to consider its comparative effects in this regard vis-a-vis alcohol.

I was a very heavy pot smoker for over 10 years. I suppose I used it to help suppress my feminine self. But since I came out to my wife on May 19th 2005, (the reason I remember the date is cause we were going to see Star Wars ep.3). I pretty much just quit cold turkey and never had the desire to go back and haven't bought any since (more money for clothes:D ). Anyway, I was given some for my birthday and for christmas by a friend and I found myself not wanting to dress at all when stoned.
I love a good margarita on the rocks, but I've haven't noticed much of any effect on my dressing. Of course, I'm always atleast partially dressed 24/7 now.

May

Barbara B
02-02-2006, 07:17 AM
I never Drink and Dress on the occasions we do go out I prefer to be the driver and let my wife drink. I like to be aware of my surroundings when ever I can. I leave the drink to the other half of me, and even he doesn't drink a great deal.

Toni CD
02-02-2006, 07:31 AM
hi there, this is a touchy subject for me. i'am a recovering alcoholic and have been substance free for just over three years now,and doing good. my reply is about how my soberity has now let my be the true me. i drank to cover up all my feelings of shame and guilt. now i know that i'am what i'am and who i wish to be . i'am a cd/tv bi person, and feel good about it . so in saying the alcohol was just a way to hide the true me .. i hope that this my help anyone who my feel like i did. love to you all ...
to thine self be true.....:clap:

ps i have been cding since i was 10 years old:cheeky: