PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful of Leaving this Evidence!

Brenda B
03-22-2014, 05:33 AM
Good morning all, from slowly - warming Maine! Nothing better than Early Girlie on my day off. I came down this morning and glanced at yesterday's dishes in the sink- yikes, two or three drinking vessels with lipstick on the rims! One of those smaller details that could get me busted when company arrives later. With no GG in my life at the moment, don't know how I'd explain my way out of it!
Best to all,

Brenda B

Traceyjo
03-22-2014, 06:09 AM
Yes Brenda, I've nearly made that mistake a few times. Funny thing is my wife would not be surprised as she knows I dress when she is not around but I still never want to leave any evidence that reveals what I have been doing. Why? I don't know, just a girl's irrational thinking I guess

Claire Cook
03-22-2014, 06:12 AM
. With no GG in my life at the moment, don't know how I'd explain my way out of it!
Best to all,

Brenda B

Leave 'em guessing about your "guest"! Sounds like a great dinner the night before...

michellekhoo
03-22-2014, 06:54 AM
Easy mistake to make that!!

Marcelle
03-22-2014, 06:56 AM
It is always the small details that we miss. However in this case, as Claire stated . . . if they saw them they might just think . . . someone had a good night.

Hugs

Isha

Katey888
03-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Brenda - go for the 'damsel in distress' pitch; You had to rescue and comfort a female neighbour who had: lost her dog/ lost her door keys/ had a fender bender/ run out of booze at home... :)

Easy!

Why is my signature line what it is... :)

Katey x

MsVal
03-22-2014, 09:11 AM
Novelty glasses - they came from the store that way.

Best wishes
MsVal

Lacyfem
03-22-2014, 09:16 AM
Been there but the lipstick on the glasses is always something I clean up. However, once when the wife was out of town, she doens't know I dress, I lost one earring and was frantic about it. I finally found it two days after she got home as was imagining what I would say if she'd found it first. I had worked on several explainations but don't think she would have bought any of them. Try to be care but there can be so many little clues we miss.

Launa
03-22-2014, 09:18 AM
If any thing like this comes up always say its a long story, I will tell you later about it. If it gets brought up again then make it a short story and you've had sometime to think about it.

Kate Simmons
03-22-2014, 09:19 AM
Yeah they can trace it back to you. No two lip prints are the same. I learned that from Groucho. :battingeyelashes::)

Erica Anne
03-22-2014, 09:47 AM
I am guilty of that too. Note: just putting the cups and glasses in the dishwasher will not remove it (assuming you use a dishwasher). Plastic cups with a frosted appearance are the hardest to remove the marks. Sometimes even forks and spoons may be tinted with the vary same (that usually comes off in the dishwasher). If you are one of those that likes to drink out of the container and put it back into the fridge, chances are there may be some there as well. Even bottles in the recycle bin may reveal to an unsuspecting spouse. My ex-wife, when she was out, she often made a Sherlock Holms investigation of the home in her own way. Reason behind why she always assumed I was cheating on her is because she was cheating on me. If you are prepping for guests or need to hide your secret, do not forget that heels will leave footprints in carpet. Don't wear heels while vacuuming or you may be leaving tracks behind that may get noticed.

Beverley Sims
03-22-2014, 11:56 AM
No worse than one of your male friends finding the falsies and dress hidden quickly under a couch cushion. :)

MarcellaMcNul
03-22-2014, 01:11 PM
If a guest did notice and comment, how about; "What are you "C.S.I." now? If you're that concerned about my dirty dishes why don't you help me wash them!" I think that would shut most people up.

Nikki A.
03-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Even worse cigarette butts with lipstick on them. Yeah I know the friend needed a cig also

Melissa18
03-22-2014, 02:38 PM
I'm meticulous about coving my tracks, but nearly been caught out with traces of nail polish left on the nails, I'm forever picking at the remnant of polish!

ShelbyDawn
03-22-2014, 02:47 PM
You said there were "two or three." I think if caught, I'd just smile and let them wonder whom the "two or three" were and just what you and the "two or three" had been up to. ;)

:hugs:

Shelby

Michaelasfun
03-22-2014, 03:08 PM
With me, its having to watch out for stray hairs when I am brushing/styling my wig...long blonde hairs in the sink or on the floor when your wife is a brunette probably won't fly ;|

Marcie
03-22-2014, 04:24 PM
When my wife was away over night on time, I had a ball dressing and changing into my feminine attire several times. One thing that got past me was, when I made the bed, I never noticed one of my bras was under the covers. When we went to bed after she arrived home, I slipped under the covers and my foot went right into a bra strap. At first I wondered what it was and then panic set in as I carefully got hold of it and slid it under the bed, to be retrieved and hidden away in the morning. I think I was sweating blood.

marshalynn
03-22-2014, 04:30 PM
Several years back, when I cared about evidence, now don't care, I was driving past my son house and stopped to talk to my daughter in law, who was in the front yard, she came over to my car and we talked for a few minutes, she noticed the empty cold drink cup with straw sticking out of the top with lipstick on straw sitting on passenger seat (I was going to store for refill, only 75 cents for refill, as $1.59 for new) I have been single for a very long time, I don't remember what I told her now, but I don't think she bought it. Funny how the very little things can come out and bite you with your bare face sticking out.., now I wear my complete make up in front of the whole family. Marsha

Donna June
03-22-2014, 05:58 PM
At work as I put down the cup of coffee I was drinking someone asked me, kidding around, if I had on lipstick. I know I didn't and was surprised when sure enough there was a red lip mark. Cherry chapstick!

Nancie64
03-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Most always use a red straw when I have a drink at home. No reason to hid from my so but never know who might stop in since our son lives next door. Arby's, 7-11' or whoever else has red straws, always borrow a few extra..

julia marie
03-22-2014, 06:48 PM
Keep an eye not only where/how you leave drink glasses but soda cans, particularly where those may hang around for a while waiting for recycling.

BLUE ORCHID
03-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi Brenda, I always make sure to Un-Girly everything.

Persephone
03-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Twenty-two replies so far and not one of them suggests what most gg's would do -- wash the cup/glass as soon as you are done with the drink! Sheesh!

And how many of you make the bed after you get up in the morning?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Anna H
03-22-2014, 10:19 PM
Luckily my wife already knows. We're not even sure who used which
lipstick last, so nobody knows who did what or when.

I do have to be careful of leaving my pink scrunchies in my hair
when I run out for something....I almost did that a few times at
the P.O.

:happy:

Amanda M
03-23-2014, 05:13 AM
Simple, just say that Kylie Minoque and Beyonce dropped in for a snifter

Teresa
03-23-2014, 06:45 AM
Hi Brenda,
I was walking the dog and some guys were clearing trees so I stopped to ask if the logs were available, I was under dressed but completely forgotten about removing my lipstick, although I'd had lunch it still showed, as I walked through the next field the guys had jumped in the truck and stopped me again to tell me I could have the wood, what is it about lipstick ? They couldn't stop looking !

Maria 60
03-23-2014, 06:53 AM
Wow! I am not the only one. A while back the wife went out with the kids and left me sleeping on the couch, and when they came home I was still on the couch but of corse my daughter notices everything and ask me why there was a coffee cup with lipstick on it. I think my heart stopped but my wife covered up telling me we need a new dishwasher, it's always leaving stains. Close one.

CassieD
03-23-2014, 11:50 AM
I turned up to an afternoon shift wearing the smeary remains of lipstick once. I just said that my niece got me up and it was probably her idea of funny.

tiffany_ann
03-25-2014, 08:31 PM
a lot of helpful tips in here

Linda E. Woodworth
04-03-2014, 12:35 PM
My wife knows of Linda and supports my desire to portray a feminine image.

That being said, I've made this mistake a couple of times. She sometimes catches it and quickly washes the evidence away. I think the lipstick on the glass or coffee cup to be very feminine.

The danger for us is the kids seeing it and wondering what's going on. They know full well their mother hates wearing lipstick!:eek: Something like that would start some questions.

Once I didn't do a thorough job getting my eyeliner off before the kids came home from school. My oldest daughter spotted it on me in poor light from 5 feet away. :eek:

That called for some quick thinking on my feet to answer.:D

LICutie
04-03-2014, 12:52 PM
interesting thread; very insightful replies, too.

overall it really hits home for me both internally and externally!

it brings up deep issues of having to hiding the evidence and concealing this relationship within; also of acceptance (and lack of acceptance), as well as being out (and closeted).

i am really trying to accept and forgive and mostly LOVE myself for all that i am...

i hope that if i can be and do what is joyful not deliberately hurting others than i wouldn't need to beat around the bush, so to speak; either that or i could set the bush on fire and be a burning bush of trans-formation blurring the lines of the devisions of gender.

Amanda Roberts
04-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Good catch. I am typically a very careful person and I can't say I would have thought to clean that up.

Although, one blog I read made a great point: most people aren't watching nearly as closely as you think they are. YOU know evidence when you see it because it is yours... but most people will probably pass right over it if it is small!

Not that that is a reason not to be careful, by any means. Just something I think of to help me not freak out if something tiny is out of place. If it is, AND someone is around, I try my best to stay completely normal and try to keep attention off whatever is out of place till I can fix it. But I am VERY careful of trying to fix it in someone's presence, so as not to draw unwanted attention to something they might not otherwise have noticed.

~Amanda

dominique
04-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Few years ago I'd just bought my first ever pair of heels. I got them home and tried them on no problem. Put them away flushed with excitement thought nothing of it. My daughter came home from school and noticed the price tag lying on the floor. She asked where this came from, flustered I replied that it got in the house as I'd stepped on it and it stuck to the sole of my boots and I'd not noticed it.:heehee:

cdsara
04-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Mine was a long hair from a new wig I bought. One single hair hit the ground and she found it. That's how I got busted and had to confess. She asked me who had been in the house while she was gone. So I fessed up.

MssHyde
04-03-2014, 06:50 PM
I lost a painted finger nail the glue let loose, It was purple.. my wife doesn't wear purple long nails.. I'm not sure if it was in the house or opening the car door or in the car.. I have a lot of time logged looking for that nail... my wife does not approve...

I lost sleep over it.. never found it..

MissJoanne
04-03-2014, 06:53 PM
I think I previously told the story on here of a fellow coming into my office the day after I had been out dressed, and remarking that there was a black mark on my eye, and jokingly saying "Is that mascara?". I replied "Hey, do I ask YOU what YOU do on your days off?". His response: "No, you don't".

karyn2000
04-08-2014, 10:45 PM
I left a bottle of black nail polish out by my bed years ago when living at my Moms until my condo unit for purchase was ready. She said nothing and just put it on the bookshelf next to the bed. It was a coincidence that I was using black touch up paint in a bottle on my SUV the day before. She assumed I was using that to touch up the paint.

Krisi
04-09-2014, 07:08 AM
There are dozens of slip ups that will get you busted. Somebody ought to start a thread and make a list.

I used to just wear a bra and water balloons while my wife was at work but when she went out of town I would get out my "stuff" and dress. It was always so stressful on the last day trying to cover my tracks, worrying about things being left out, wig hairs, traces of makeup, etc.

I know everyone can't do this and we all have different situations, but it was a big, big relief when I finally introduced her to my dressing. I have to clean up if company is coming but otherwise, no worries about little things like lipstick on a glass.

Ericaxd
04-09-2014, 07:13 AM
I don't think it's possible to dress for years without making some sort of mistake. I know there are lost earrings somewhere around the house. I misplaced a compact, and don't have a clue where it is. And then there was the time my wife came out of the bathroom with a lipstick: "Is this yours?" That took a while to get over.

wanda66
04-09-2014, 11:53 AM
I left some remnants from double sided tape...... panties rideing up in the back and your shirt not covering...I was in a restaurant a while back and I could see that the guy across from me had on a red lacey thong . He got up for the men's room I followed him in and discreetly let him know he was showing... poor guy was so embarrassed. On the way out I turned and told him mine were white and he thank me ..

5150 Girl
04-09-2014, 12:01 PM
So what if you don't have a steady SO,, you couldn't have had a one night stand?

JaytoJillian
04-09-2014, 06:19 PM
LoL-That was how I got busted the first time--she assumed it was the neighbor's, but I fessed up to "experimenting."

lpjamey
04-09-2014, 06:55 PM
I got busted when my wife was putting laundry away and decided to arrange my drawer. She came across my bra and balloons under everything. I convinced her I was experimenting and that I wasn't gay!

wanda66
04-10-2014, 04:55 PM
I forgot to remove my earings before I went to work. Luckily they weren't to girly. I was a little embarrassed at first....then what heck....

Alice Torn
04-10-2014, 05:46 PM
While staying temporarily at a 78 year old church woman's doublewide, I dressed up while she was in town, showered, but left two elastic bangles in the shower. I went somewhere, and when i went into my bedroom, there they were on my table. Years later, i sent her some photos of me dressed, with a letter, and she was angry and unapproving of me wearing womens clothes. Very recently, i forgot to wash my lipstick off, and went to the library, to use the computers. Some of it was gone, but some remained, and i noticed a few looks. This january, i had my dad's house to myself, and dressed a ton, but did not notice the high heel dents in the almost new wood like flooring. I used a heat gun, to try to raise many of them, but some just did not come up. I bought a few rugs, to put over some. My sister and brother live there now, and i just hope they don' notice, and put two and two together. if they confront me, i will say, that a small sheet metal screw got stuck in my snow boots.

Paige62
05-24-2014, 03:11 AM
My mum found my stash of clothing years ago i came home and found them laying over the back of the sofa she ask what they are i just said they belonged to an old girlfriend she told me to get rid of them i just found a better hiding place for them think she knew they were mine as it had been a while since i had been with someone a comment was made by a family member weeks later i just repeated myself to them if they had seen the clothes they would have realised that one of the skirts and a top had actually been theirs have also left make up bag laying in the bathroom at work was still there later that night and nothing was said have also left stockings laying around work too but now i check everywhere 2 or 3 times before i leave (i work alone and at night)

flatlander_48
05-24-2014, 09:54 AM
When I was a kid doing kitchen duty, it always seemed like cleaning lipstick off of glasses was difficult. It seemed to have more of a waxy, gummy nature than it does now. Weird stuff...

Sarasometimes
05-24-2014, 10:03 AM
The missing earring has gotten me my share of raised eyebrows over the years. Lipstick marks on cups is a telltale trace if left out but on the flipside I so like seeing those marks knowing I left it.

mariehart
05-24-2014, 10:42 AM
My wife is the main breadwinner and I have happily taken on the role of housewife. Last week I was sorting out clothes and found her underwear and socks were all over the place in different drawers etc. So I decided to sort them out, bras in one, panties in another, tights and socks sorted out too. She was delighted now that she could find her stuff again.

Earlier this week though I was thinking of getting a new bra and measured myself. I only have one at the moment. I went to her bra drawer to try on a couple to check out the band fitting. A 36 is fine for me. As I dug deeper I pulled out one bra and noticed it had a B cup. I was puzzled for a moment my wife is a DD. Then I recognised it. It was mine! I had accidentally put it in with the others. It was pure fluke I found it. No way would I have been able to explain that away.

On the other hand a couple of years ago. I had three panties which I'd acquired. To hide them I tucked them into a space where unless you climbed in you couldn't see them. Suddenly they turned up in the wash. She had obviously found them during a tidy up of some sort. I have to assume she thought they were hers that had ended up there by accident and she simply washed them and put them back in her drawer. I can hardly ask her about it.

I can't think of any other near miss but when I moved from my Mother's house. I got rid of everything, so I thought. But on visit home she showed how she'd transformed my room and made a pointed comment about the things she found in that room! She said no more. But I can guess.

September
05-24-2014, 11:54 AM
As the wife of a CD, I can tell you that finding evidence can make a woman crazy as she wonders if her husband is cheating on her with another woman. This is a terrible thing to put your wife/girlfriend/partner through. If you're in a long-term, loving relationship with someone and CDing is a part of who you are, you need to have that conversation with her. Hiding this big part of yourself is not mentally or emotionally good for anyone involved. The only way we can have inner peace is to be whole, complete people. You can't be a healthy individual if you are lying to your SO.

Beverley Sims
05-24-2014, 12:51 PM
I have revisited this thread and I think I am lucky that I have been honest with my wife, I don't need to lie at all.

Sometimes telling the truth can be tricky. :)

Why, because it is often unbelievable.

Jane G
05-24-2014, 01:21 PM
LoL, I have a glass next to me right now showing such tell tail signs. Fortunately my wife tollerates my crossdressing, when she's out at work, so no big deal, if I forget to clean it.

One heart stopping moment at work about 20 years ago. A colleague informed me I had lipstick, on my lips, one morning. Rapidly removed and never another word said about it. Guess he thought affair or Cd, none of my business either way.

Glenda58
05-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Just clean my coffee cup from this morning had lipstick on it.

abby054
05-25-2014, 08:14 AM
The last time that I was caught, wife loudly told me that if she saw any more evidence, she would can me. She was expecting a purge, but I took her at her word and she has seen nothing. I do most of my dressing at a rented storage unit paid through my business travel account that does all on line. Almost got busted recently when she returned from a trip early. I had worn a nightgown the previous night. It was all that I had in the house and it was well hidden. A year earlier, during one of her trips, I had several outfits hanging on the stair rail by the entry door. The "heated" storage unit gets chilly in the winter. I would have been busted spectacularly. I now track my movements and hide each item as soon as I finish using it.

The last time that I got caught, a dozen years ago, she noticed that the washing machine had been used. She did not ask whether it had been used. Rather, she asked whether I had been dressing because the washing machine seemed used. It had been several years since I had told her about Abby with no mention since. She is good. Really good. I would like to say that I am better, but I know that is not true. I am just more lucky. And I try not to push my luck.

Lacyfem
05-25-2014, 09:25 AM
Lipstick is a givaway isn't it. I've had the wife find it on a wine glass when I've dressed alone but she knows I wear chapstick so she hasn't really given it a thought. It's when I'm with someone esle and there are two glasses that's where I'm very careful as she hasn't found that yet. My closest moment was when I lost an earring and didn't find it until three days after the wife had gotten home. Thank goodness she didn't find it first.

CarlaWestin
05-25-2014, 11:21 AM
I had a coworker ask if I was wearing clear nail polish. I told her yes and quickly added the explanation that it helped to keep my nails from cracking. When I told her she was the only one who noticed, she said that actually everyone noticed. She's just the only one to say something. Ooops!