PDA

View Full Version : Amazing place on the Internet

KC Samanatha
03-22-2014, 08:53 PM
I have been a member for about a year I think. This place has been a bright spot to my weeks.
I have read so many posts about telling your spouse or just how positive an SO can be.
My SO has known for about 3 years now and I have shopped with her a few times, and have discussed many things with her about my dressing.
I always felt it was a burden to her, or that I spoke too much of it. Which I know we can all talk so much about our dressing when get the chance.
I have never shown my other side to her, until Thursday.
She was so supportive and amazing. I was over joyed and relieved.
Thank you to all who have posted their own stories of Triumph and Sorrow. They are truly inspiration.

MissTee
03-22-2014, 08:57 PM
So glad that went well for you. So many wonderful things about having a supportive spouse.

Anna H
03-22-2014, 11:46 PM
That is So Nice to hear that! :)

These posting are more helpful than many would ever guess,
in so many ways.

This place is my bright spot too! :happy: ♥

Tracii G
03-23-2014, 12:13 PM
It feels like home to me. I love this site and am so grateful it exists.
I have learned about myself with the help of the ladies here and I will always be thankful.

Beverley Sims
03-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Samantha,
I think it is nice to derive so much benefit from one spot on the internet.

Inspirational. that and more.

BLUE ORCHID
03-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi Samantha, It's like I always say, "When you are here , You are home."

Maria 60
03-23-2014, 01:47 PM
That's great she sounds like a great listener. With my wife I also don't push her to much but even after 25yrs when opportunity comes, I will tell a story about my past, but only when appropriate and she seems to listen and seems interested. I think in some ways it just feels so got getting it out and getting someone else's opinion. This really is an amazing place, this was were for the first time I spoke as Maria, and it felt weird at first but now I am more complete since this site, I now own a few wigs and makeup in which I never even considered before joining, all the people here are honest and always willing to give advice. We all dress for are own reasons but we are all rowing in the same boat.

MsVal
03-24-2014, 08:14 AM
As a long time reader of this forum, Samantha you already know that your wife is wonderful. Uplifting stories like yours are a wonderful way to begin a day. Thank you for posting.

Best wishes
MsVal