PDA

View Full Version : An invite to all of our forum guests..

Melissa in SE Tn
03-23-2014, 01:23 PM
I just checked the screen re: current users & the breakdown was : 20 members & 112 guests. Whenever I have made previous observations , the number of guest observers far outnumbered member users. WHY don't you guests join us on this forum ? You obviously have an interest in / predisposition to cd . Come on, join this forum & enjoy the ride!!! Peace to all , Mel

Davina4587
03-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Having just got the courage to join today, I don't know what I was worried about the relief is amazing.

So, I totally agree, come on guests join us!

Maria 60
03-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Good for you Melissa, that's the spirt, even I was looking in from the outside for a while and it took time to make the move and never regretted it. Keep up on spreading the good word.

vallerie lacy
03-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Melissa is so right. What a great experience it has been to join this forum. What a super bunch of girls on here. What a fantastic ride!

Adriana Moretti
03-23-2014, 01:56 PM
I try to tell as many people I can about this site.....

Beverley Sims
03-23-2014, 02:12 PM
I encourage all to join in, the more diverse opinions the better.

As Glynda the good witch of the north sings.....
"Come out come out wherever you are." :)

Amy07
03-23-2014, 02:24 PM
I totally agree that more should join in the chat here. Be nice, be open, be cool as you can be.

Talisker
03-23-2014, 02:31 PM
The numbers may be a bit misleading.
At least i only login to post things (like now).
Otherwise i would appear as a guest when just reading.
No idea how many other members do the same.

Mgreenva
03-23-2014, 03:25 PM
I do the same. I'm not really into pictures so I just read as a guest.
I really do love this place

PretzelGirl
03-23-2014, 03:32 PM
While there are some to encourage, there are other reasons for "guest". Sometimes is a member reading a forum available without logging in. Sometimes it is a bot and it shows up as a guest. But yes, there are many who don't login in sometimes because of being concerned of being exposed and other things. It took me three months of reading before I was ready.

marsha leanne
03-23-2014, 04:11 PM
sue, guilty, i am a member but many times do a quick jump in to see the "todays posts" with out signing in. that makes me 'guest' . i did visit for several years before joining, but that was linked to a banned email server. sorry.

Rhonda Darling
03-23-2014, 04:19 PM
I'll echo what others have said about encouraging guests to become full members. Please join and then join in the conversations.

Also, PLEASE include some information about where you live, even if only at the country or state/province level. It will help everyone else respond to you by knowing what part of the world you call home.

Welcome.

Best regards,
Rhonda

Melissa18
03-23-2014, 04:29 PM
I browsed the site for a number of years, then I joined, it took me a couple of months before I got the courage to post, but as soon as I posted, everyone has been so welcoming and friendly, since joining and becoming involved,i have felt liberated.
A big thank you to this site and and it's members,
If you are not a member join ASAP and as Melissa says "enjoy the ride"

Eryn
03-23-2014, 06:02 PM
Well, I've a feeling a fair number of those "guests" are voyeurs trying to take a peek at the wild side. Most of them are probably disappointed by what they see as they are looking for spicier fare. Some may be back as members after they figure out that their interest in the topics covered by this site is deeper than just gawking.

Michelle789
03-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Many guests may be checking out this site to see if it covers their interests. This isn't the only cross-dressing site. This site also is a transsexual site too. This isn't the only transsexual site either. Many sites aren't both cross-dresser and transsexual sites. Some may be more kinky than this one.

Some guests might come here doing a Google search on some topic of interest. That's how I found this forum. I did a Google search of differences between cross-dressers and transsexuals, and I found a number of threads on this forum. I visited them as a guest and decided that I would join the forum and post a CD vs TS thread of my own. Little did I know where this would lead to.

Helen_Highwater
03-23-2014, 06:10 PM
I "lurked" for some considerable time before joining, I to being afraid of "what if someone finds out". Well unless you post your drab name and use your passport photo as your avatar I can tell you you're worrying in vain.

And it is so liberating to be able to discuss your problems, worries and triumphs with others who understand where you are and what it means to you. I can only recommend you bite the bullet, click your heels twice and start down the road.

Christie ann
03-23-2014, 07:07 PM
You know, I usually don't bother logging in when I just want to see what is new. I always assumed most guests were the same way.

Kate Simmons
03-23-2014, 07:11 PM
I encourage all to join in, the more diverse opinions the better.

As Glynda the good witch of the north sings.....
"Come out come out wherever you are." :)I know Glynda personally. Good thing we're not closet Munchkins, right? I hate being afraid of Wicked Witches.:heehee::)

BLUE ORCHID
03-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Hi Melissa, I think that I was a guest about a year and a half before I got the courage to sig up.

Kiltie
03-25-2014, 04:52 PM
Yes. I too looked at the site as a guest then joined when i saw that it suited me. My thing is and has always been that i loved the kilt after I was dressed in one as a boy here in Scotland when I was about 6yo. I always liked people telling me how nice it was to see a man in a kilt and I recall envying the girls at school because they wore skirts. Boys were given 'kilt pants' to wear under our kilts which were actually girls 50's style UK knickers. These were in navy blue/bottle green/red or maroon and blended netter with kilt colours than boys white underpants at the time hence they were more discreet when we sat carelessly or the wind blew our kilts up at the back(I'm sure all you girls know that feeling)
I love to see the amazing looks cd's and tv's achieve and can only imagine the satisfaction they get doing it.
My dreams are about a nice cd asking me to go out for a day with me dressed in my kilts.

Michelle V
03-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Strength in numbers, to the " visitors" you know you are home, so start a profile and let us get to know you.

Mz Jenna J.
03-25-2014, 05:34 PM
I was a guest for a while and FINALLY decided to become a member...glad I did!

Tina_gm
03-25-2014, 06:28 PM
I am going to differ the opinion about guests should join. Not saying they shouldn't by any means. yes, I am very glad I joined and when they do, I imagine a vast majority of them will too.... when they are ready. I lurked for a considerable time. I wasn't ready, and I wonder if I had joined before I felt comfortable to do so, would I have gotten the same enjoyable experience and would it have helped with my self acceptance?