PDA

View Full Version : Logging onto this site while dressed?

Taylor Ray
03-23-2014, 07:56 PM
Any other gals find themselves getting fully dressed and wanting to check into this site? Seems to happen to me a lot, almost like I feel more connected to all you gals when I am fully garbed in my appropriate finery.

Erica Grace
03-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Wearing the dress I bought today as we speak (one of three to be exact). :)

Adriana Moretti
03-23-2014, 08:13 PM
I enjoy logging in dressed for sure....especially over this winter it helped keep me warm on cold nights

Felicia Dee
03-23-2014, 08:31 PM
Currently "cinched," yes, but not always, as I occasionally check in while at work or while waiting for my lunch order... Smart phones ROCK! :D

Erica Marie
03-23-2014, 08:34 PM
Even though its almost bedtime and Im in my fleece yoga pants and top, typically Im logged in all the time. I check in when I have time and typically Im just en drab. The cloths dont make me who I am and its nice to keep up to date with the goings on here.

Launa
03-23-2014, 08:46 PM
Not very often, usually when I'm fully dressed I am bolting out of the house!

ShelbyDawn
03-23-2014, 08:47 PM
I check in periodically regardless but do feel more connected while dressed. Take now for example; I am fully dressed at my favorite bar, Bout Time, watching march madness and checking this site.

:hugs:

Shelby

BLUE ORCHID
03-23-2014, 08:50 PM
Hi Taylor Ray, I thought that it was a requirement that you had to be dressed to log on.

Launa
03-23-2014, 09:01 PM
I check in periodically regardless but do feel more connected while dressed. Take now for example; I am fully dressed at my favorite bar, Bout Time, watching march madness and checking this site.

:hugs:

Shelby

And you didn't invite me?

Eryn
03-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Most of the time when I am dressed I am going out, so I'm not here.

Now, even in boy mode I wear mostly women's items (right now the only male item I have on are hiking boots) so I suppose that it could be called being dressed while viewing

Robin777
03-23-2014, 09:07 PM
I'm fully dressed most of the time when I check this site. Or I am usually wearing something feminine.

Robyn2006
03-23-2014, 09:34 PM
Me too, Taylor. Rarely to I check in here when not in full gala, when I feel fully my true femme self… Guess that's a giveaway as to what I'm up to tonight! :battingeyelashes:

RADER
03-23-2014, 09:47 PM
Well I am wearing a skirt and top, with a bra and panties; Does this count?
Rader

dana digs sweaters
03-23-2014, 10:19 PM
Hey it's Sunday. Time to enjoy a day dressed in what calls to me from the closet.

Taylor Ray
03-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Now, even in boy mode I wear mostly women's items (right now the only male item I have on are hiking boots) so I suppose that it could be called being dressed while viewing

I'm the same way, Eryn! Isn't it funny what we call "boy mode" when we are dressed like this? Wouldn't that mean we would say that GGs are "in boy mode?" when wearing yoga pants and workout clothes?

I swear, a functional cami is not cross dressing!

Nichole_31
03-23-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm away from home on a business trip and managed to do some shopping today! Yes I'm currently dressed in my new red/white blouse, nude VS multi way bra, black skirt, suntan pantyhose and my nude Nine West pumps. Love it all, will post pics once I get back and can put on makeup, forms and a wig.

Talisker
03-23-2014, 10:48 PM
To many other fun things to do whilst dressed so only look here whilst in drab.

Beverley Sims
03-23-2014, 11:09 PM
I am usually dressed anyway.
I would not like you to think that I was starkers whilst interacting with everyone here. :)

Anna H
03-24-2014, 12:13 AM
My "normal" clothes are girl jeans/top/shoes/etc, high top ponytail....
so I'm not sure if it counts with no makeup...(?)

When dressed to the 9's, though, I'm always here! :happy:

That reminds me, I have to find my last pair of mens jeans. I'm not
ruining my nice girl jeans doing the yard work that's coming up any
day now...;)

Eryn
03-24-2014, 12:40 AM
I'm the same way, Eryn! Isn't it funny what we call "boy mode" when we are dressed like this? Wouldn't that mean we would say that GGs are "in boy mode?" when wearing yoga pants and workout clothes?

I swear, a functional cami is not cross dressing!

Well, I'm not going to open a can of worms by discussing GGs CDing! :eek:

"Boy mode" for me is when I am presenting male, regardless of what I am wearing. At the moment is it unembellished Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and a printed T-shirt from Kohl's. Neither is particularly girly. I also happen to be wearing blue daisy studs in my ears, but that just makes me out to be a bit of a free spirit to my male-mode friends.

phlover
03-24-2014, 01:33 AM
Mostly for me. But I usually dress partly (i.e., pantyhose, heels, girdle/body-shaper, short skirt) and don't wear a wig or make up because I should be ready to dart out whenever I'm in emergency... giggle.
Now I'm in pantyhose, newly-purchased stiletto heels, girdle and short skirt while browsing this site.

trisha kobichenko
03-24-2014, 01:46 AM
I am usually dressed, at least underneath, when I log on. Tonite I am wearing a nice thong, lace cami, jeans and a t-shirt, pretty typical for me.

Amanda_P
03-24-2014, 01:47 AM
I normally put my nighty or PJs on before I get on.

Lucy Lou
03-24-2014, 04:24 AM
I always look at this site when I am dressed but often check it out when I am not. It does make me feel more connected when I am 'en femme' so i understand what others have said and feel an empathy with them. Lucy xx

Maria 60
03-24-2014, 04:38 AM
There are numerous time when I can't wait to dress and then finally opportunity arrives and all dressed and nowhere to go. So there are times when I dress and find it like they go well together, get dressed and see what's going on in the community.

Rachel292
03-24-2014, 05:09 AM
Usually dressed, but not always, depends how much time i have, and whats going on. Today undies, skirt, top, ballet flats.
No bra, no makeup (like phlover i may have to go out in a hurry).

Vikky
03-24-2014, 10:25 AM
Hi

About 50% of the time I am dressed,like now, but also check in at other times. This forum is getting a bot addictive, but better that fags, alcohol or drugs.

Vikky

Jenelle
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
I check in no matter what my state of dress or undress is. Right now I just happen to be dressed.

RebeccaLynne
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Hi Taylor Ray, I thought that it was a requirement that you had to be dressed to log on.

Self-imposed in my case; if I'm here, I'm her!

Me too, Taylor. Rarely to I check in here when not in full gala, when I feel fully my true femme self… Guess that's a giveaway as to what I'm up to tonight! :battingeyelashes:

Guilty as charged, 'cause I'm always dressed accordingly whenever I log in.

Actually, unless I'm at work or running errands, I've no need for anything other than an entirely female wardrobe, my makeup (eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick), and nail polish.

I will admit that I only polish my nails on my days off, though... :o

~Joanne~
03-24-2014, 12:14 PM
I visit the forum whenever. I don't really need to be dressed to want to see what everyone is up to ;) Right now I am wearing a fleece pajama set, my bra and fillers, and my wig. Just relaxing :D

Katey888
03-24-2014, 12:21 PM
I'm so, so sorry.... :surrender:

T-shirt, ripped jeans - my toenails are still painted, however...

I've been gardening today!!!

Do I get blackballed or something....

:hiding:

Katey x

Sharon B.
03-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Usually I am but not right now I'm not. Unless nail polish on my toenails count.

Dianne S
03-24-2014, 03:22 PM
If I'm at home and cross-dressed, then yes... I do like to read this site.

Right now I'm at work. The only "male" items of clothing I have on are my socks and running shoes. My underwear, jeans, T-shirt and sweatshirt are supposedly "women's" clothing, though no-one at work has commented.

Jane G
03-24-2014, 03:35 PM
For a relatively closeted CD like myself, it's all part of the fun logging in to say hello to all you girls. So fully dressed wearing one of my older pencil skirts this evening. Still have the Moto GP highlights on the TV though.

franlee
03-24-2014, 05:39 PM
Yes I feel the desire but it isn't often feasible. But I almost always log on sometimes during the time I'm in Fran mode. Even if I have already checked in for the day.

Deanna11
03-24-2014, 08:25 PM
I log in often and sometimes unable to be who i want to be but right now i am fully dressed makeup and all.I feel wonderful dressed, I am so happy in my girl clothes!

Cynthia Satin
03-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Argh! Yes, I want to dress so badly after reading this site tonight! But I have a couple of weeks before I can get away for some private time. Planning the outfit I'll get already LOL!

Lisa Diane
03-24-2014, 08:40 PM
I feel awkward unless I am dressed when on this site, like as a guy it's taboo but when I'm dressed it's OK. It's all GOOD tonight!
Lisa

Melissa in SE Tn
03-24-2014, 10:47 PM
I don't need to dress to log onto the forum . However, there certainly is more of a girly feeling being dressed & reading the forum. Can't beat that girly feeling!! Peace , mel

Cathy J
03-25-2014, 09:07 AM
I am nearly always dressed to the nines when logged on here. Just wouldn't feel right otherwise. Right now I'm totally tucked and wearing my favorite black pencil skirt, turtle-neck shell, off black hose with a garter belt and black patent court shoes, as well as all other necessary bits and pieces to complete the picture. There isn't a item of drab anywhere in reach. I feel wonderful!!

CD Stephanie
03-25-2014, 09:11 AM
About 50/50 for me. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.

Karen kc
03-25-2014, 09:16 AM
Probably 75% of the time Im dressed

Jaylyn
03-25-2014, 09:23 AM
I really don't check very often when dressed. I do leave this place open about 90% of the time and check it during the day, off and on. I really don't care for face book and tweeter so this is really my hang out when on the net. I'm in my boy jeans the biggest part of the day with an old work shirt. I've got to admit I love my friends on here better than the other social medias, seems we care about each other more... and there's very little drama here. We don't have to get political, religious, or cat fight like they do on the other sites. Seems CDs just are more accepting type folks with very similar interests even though the varieties of problems each one faces are different we still seem to hold together as a team.

mickey4353
03-25-2014, 02:19 PM
i dress daily and most all days

andreah
04-05-2014, 10:07 AM
whenever I log in on this site or any other site I'm always dressed in my miniskirt panties pantyhose or stay up stockings and heels , as I live alone I'm dressed all day on the weekends from the time I get up in the morning till I go to bed. I only wear skirts because I'm a bottom dresser.

Connief
04-05-2014, 10:23 AM
All the time, yes. Still in my nightie having my morning coffee.

Allison2006
04-05-2014, 11:02 AM
I don't have to be fully or even partly dressed to check in here, but I almost always check in when I am dressed, and probably hang out longer, too.

Ericaxd
04-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Why I'm wearing a cute little black dress, heels and pearls as I reply, so there's your answer.

ArleneRaquel
04-05-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm enfemme about 98% of the time, the same of higher rate occurs when I'm here.

suchacutie
04-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Tina seldom logs in to this or any site. She's way too busy. It just seems that she has so much she wants to do that there is no relaxation time. Maybe she needs purposely to start a thread one of these days! :)

CynthiaD
04-05-2014, 02:53 PM
I spend most of my free time dressed, so it's log-in dressed or don't log in at all.

Daryl
04-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Since I live alone I'm dressed in some shape or form all the time.

Stephanie47
04-05-2014, 05:03 PM
When I have the opportunity to have six to seven hours of Stephanie time I am totally en femme less makeup (too much bother). Other times when I have other pressing matters to attend it's customary male garb. Either way I enjoy the forum.

Diane Edwards
04-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Unless I'm working I tend to be dressed almost all the time when I'm home, so yes, I am dressed when I log in.

MsVal
04-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Any other gals find themselves getting fully dressed and wanting to check into this site?

Well, yes, I do. I also dress for doing laundry, cooking, watching TV, etc.

Best wishes
MsVal

Katie Oxford
04-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Rather oddly, I find that logging in here often reduces my desire to dress. I am contrary! I'm wearing at least some items of female attire on approximately half of the occasions that I log in.

That said, I'm fully en femme right now, have been all afternoon, and will be all evening... Quiet day today.