PDA

View Full Version : Yet another of those (almost!) busted threads...

SuzanneS
03-23-2014, 09:52 PM
I know we all like to read them from everyone, so here's yet another short story of how I almost got busted cd'ing....

I actually had time to dress some last night, normally my girlfriend and I would have been together since she didn't have her daughter this weekend, but my girlfriend was feeling a little sick and decided to stay home at her place. I hadn't planned on dressing or going out, but thought why not?
So anyway...fast forward to today, my sweet, loving girlfriend(who doesn't know about my cd'ing) walks in and within the first 10 minutes looks at me and says "why does it look like you're wearing eyeliner with glitter?".....I just about died. Of course, I said, "I don't know...":doh:
I went to the restroom, looked, and yes, I had apparently not gotten all of it off. I love that eyeliner, by the way.... I guess I should have taken a brillo pad to my eyes this morning.
I have never had a problem removing all of my makeup before, that I know of. I guess I just got careless.... Made me think of what someone on here said awhile back..."It's not if you get caught, it's when you get caught".
The best part is that the situation eventually diffused itself when she asked about what I did last night, and she (jokingly) made her own assumption about me being with strippers. The rest of the afternoon if anything at all was said about my eyes(and it was, several times), I referred to the "stripper glitter".....lol :battingeyelashes:

Suzanne

Adriana Moretti
03-23-2014, 10:52 PM
ha ha...yea I got caught like that too....glitter can be a p.i.a to get rid of the evidence.....

Beverley Sims
03-23-2014, 11:07 PM
Suzanne,
It is definitely not if but when.
One of the hazards of life.
Glitter nail polish 'aint easy to get off either.
Put a base coat of clear on first, makes it easier.

Taylor Ray
03-23-2014, 11:14 PM
Sounds like a "double life" scenario.

Perhaps some day, young Padawan, no need for double life will there need be.

Perhaps, True Self you will find.

Perhaps, you will be "busted" only when you cannot cross dress...

Cynthia Satin
03-24-2014, 08:34 PM
LOL! I haven't gotten as far as wearing makeup yet, but I imagine I'd blame my kids!

kimdl93
03-24-2014, 08:49 PM
mmmmmmm, I might suggest that the fact that it came up several times indicates that your girlfriend definitely has picked up on something.

MissTee
03-24-2014, 08:53 PM
Glitter says it all. So pretty, so flashy, so fun . . . but making it go away is darn near impossible without leaving little clues everywhere.