PDA

View Full Version : How short should a mini skirt be?

Deanna2
01-11-2006, 12:39 AM
I love wearing mini skirts and have quite a number of them. It has often occurred to me just how short a mini skirt should be and still be decent.

A skirt should cover the front of the panties when standing up straight. I think that when bending forward it is OK to have a flash of panties showing from the back. And when sitting down you should not be sitting on the back of the skirt or even on the hem. In other words when seated you should be sitting on your panties, not on any part of the skirt.

suzy
01-11-2006, 05:50 AM
Hi Deanna,

What a good question...

I don't haver an answer....but wanted to share my opinion...

I love your thinking!!! I love short shorts and mini's... cover the panties in front and the rest is up to you!!!;)

GypsyKaren
01-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi Deanna

I don't know, I mean I like short skirts and all, but I don't want anything hanging out, don't want to catch a draft, if you know what I mean. As my wife puts it, sometimes it's best to leave something to the imagination instead of showing everything you got.

GypsyKaren

Reana
01-11-2006, 10:33 AM
I love wearing mini skirts and have quite a number of them. It has often occurred to me just how short a mini skirt should be and still be decent.

A skirt should cover the front of the panties when standing up straight. I think that when bending forward it is OK to have a flash of panties showing from the back. And when sitting down you should not be sitting on the back of the skirt or even on the hem. In other words when seated you should be sitting on your panties, not on any part of the skirt.

I couldn't have stated it near that well but totally agree. R.:clap:

AnnaMaria
01-11-2006, 11:09 AM
I think that I have to agree with Gypsy on this one I don't really care for the idea of my panties showing when I am wearing a skirt. I usually try to keep mine about mid thigh or longer but if the hem touches my panties when I am sitting it's ok because I am always careful to make sure I pull my skirt down as I sit to prevent my panties from showing.

Now shorts on the other hand are a different story. I do like my shorts to be short simply because I want to be able to work on my tan when I am outside in shorts.

anna

Sam-antha
01-11-2006, 12:02 PM
There we have it. Shorts are to be shorter than short minis.
A pelmet mini as I wore them, came down to the level of the tip of my thumb. :thumbsup: Standard micro minis down to my finger tip. Minis a bit below that. :eek:

Pamela girl
01-11-2006, 12:12 PM
A lesbian once told me the test they have was the hem had to be low enoght the strapon didnt hang lower than the hem. Guess that would work for us

Tiffy
01-11-2006, 12:18 PM

Denna dear, my wife and I both like your thinking and would agree with you dear.

Kisses, April Marie

Darlena
01-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Deanna, I agree with you also. We should comport ourselves as ladies. Lucky for me that I have the legs for minis and in the summer I go out in them. But for heaven sakes wear a gaff underneath! Love & kisses,