PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda confused...

KayleeAnn
03-25-2014, 03:12 PM
Not about crossdressing just fyi about something else. Allow me to explain and give some background on me.

Hi there, you can call me Kaylee Ann or just Kaylee. I was born a man and still am, kinda easy to figure out lol. I started dressing at about 9 with just wearing panties a lot and maybe slipping into a dress when I was home alone. I'm 27 and just to put it out there I identify as bisexual and am currently in a great relationship with a guy who asked I don't give his name. I dress femme 100% at home but not in public.

So here is where I guess I'm confused and could use maybe a little input from others who may have more experience than me. Lately, though I have felt this way for a while now, I have been identifying with my female side rather than my male side more. I'm more comfortable being dressed in my women's clothing than my men's and am finding myself, as my bf calls it, acting more and more womanly. He suggested that maybe I'm TS rather than just a crossdresser. Part of me feels that he is right as i haven't felt 100% right as a man but i also do feel right as one too. Oh, and just to put it out there, he isn't pushing me to do anything to transition, he just wants me to figure stuff out for myself and be a little more at peace.

So anyway, sorry for the long post but I could use a little advice or even some personal experience from you all.

Thank you lots.
<3 Kaylee Ann

Beverley Sims
03-25-2014, 03:45 PM
Kaylee,
Welcome to our rather mixed world.
There are othere that have relationship as you are experiencing.
To decide quickly what you are or may be is something that you arrive at over time.
I would see how the relationship endures and if you have a lessening or no interest in women you may be gay or even TS.
It is difficult to arrive at a quick conclusion as evolving relationships do take time.

Rachel_B
03-25-2014, 03:54 PM
Kaylee,

Its great to hear that you have a wonderful relationship with somebody that is 100% ok with you appearing as a female at home (and quite possibly the female role in the home as well?). The only advise I can offer is to go and see a gender therapist or psychologist. It might not be the way you would like to figure it out but sometimes it can feel better to get your thoughts out of your head and out in the air with somebody. I've been going to therapist for awhile to talk about what I want to do in my life regarding appearing as a female and it has been helping me out.

sanderlay
03-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Kaylee,

I echo what Rachel said that seeing a gender therapist would be a good next step. Find one your comfortable with and take your time as you explore this side of yourself.

For myself I'm heterosexual so that part of myself was easy to see. But my gender identity was much harder to understand because I'm outside my understanding of the gender-binary, what I understood of gender. So my quest or search was to find my true self and what would make ME happy, not another person or society.

KayleeAnn
03-25-2014, 05:36 PM
I have been looking for a therapist but have yet to find one that I like yet. Mainly because I'm not comfortable outside the home dressing, mainly because some of my other friends have some issues with cd people and I have not found many others who dress in my area so... yea.