PDA

View Full Version : Profile Photo

sabrinaedwards
03-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Finally, after some thought I posted a profile photo! I've always been concerned that someone outside of this site would recognize me. After viewing my photo, you would need a NASA expert to recognize me.

Bonnie Chan
03-25-2014, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I think we are all a good spy candidate. We can transform ourselves so differently that no one can really know who you were without being an expert :p

BLUE ORCHID
03-25-2014, 08:50 PM
Hi Sabrina, One of the main things is don't let the picture background give you away.

Kate Simmons
03-25-2014, 09:05 PM
I am a spy with a 00 license to crossdress designation, I work for A.U.N.T.I.E. :battingeyelashes::)

GenieGirl
03-25-2014, 09:15 PM
John/Sabrina?...Is that you?...Just kidding haha. Great profile pic Sabrina. Well I guess I must not be disguised well enough....I was out at a concert and saw a ts/gg couple I had met at a group meet up a few months previously. I was a guy at the time. I went up to them and said hi that I knew them from the group not expecting them to recognize me or even remember me for that fact since we had only met once. Anyways they did remember and recognize me and actually had noticed me before I even approached them. The gg spotted me out! Cover blown I suppose B-)

Makes me a little nervous about going out now for fear of being reckonized by someone I know....especially at concerts apparently lol. I wonder if I went places I went as a girl in boy mode, restaraunts stores etc if any of the employees would recognize me...going to have to test that theory someday I suppose.

Sheila11
03-25-2014, 09:18 PM
Apparently I would also need special glasses or magic water. I see no pic.

Adriana Moretti
03-25-2014, 09:37 PM
I KNEW I recognized you!!!!!! You are SOOOO Outted...I am telling everyone!!!!!!!!! Just kidding...congrats on being brave enough to show your face.....
nobodys ever going to put 2 and 2 together anyway.....I think you have a better shot at lotto....then somebody you know first googling about cd's...then FINDING this site...Then SCROOLING thru posts ...Then Finding Your Profile...Then Making theri own profile JUST to view a pic of you hidden in your profile ..........yea....better chance at lotto for sure.

darla_g
03-25-2014, 09:45 PM
but you have to figure the only way someone could recognize you is they would have to be coming here themselves

Lynn Marie
03-26-2014, 01:36 AM
You're going to have to post more of a closeup picture to even stand a chance of recognition or even admiration! A small picture taken from far away really isn't something to worry about.

Beverley Sims
03-26-2014, 07:50 AM
Sabrina,
You only need free and interrogative software that will be available on the internet some day.

I think you already have your answer.

Your avatar does become your trademark and reflects your personality to others whatever it may be.

Karren H
03-26-2014, 08:00 AM
I wouldn't be so sure.... I had someone recognize me.... a local girl and I were going to meet for lunch for the first time in male mode.... she walked right up to me and said "Hi Karren" How did you know it was me? It was your smile..... lol

Teresa
03-26-2014, 08:25 AM
Hi Sabrina,
It's a scary moment, I know when I posted my avatar I went from two people knowing to who knows how many ! I nearly chickened out, I've stuck with it because people know who they're talking to. So what are you planning for your avatar ? Best of luck !

ClosetED
03-26-2014, 08:55 AM
I finally posted mine as well, but blurred the middle of the face as well. It is so small and low resolution that I felt no one would recognize me. Anyone coming to the site would not be an issue, but any data mining programs that might try to do facial recognition like iPhoto does. The picture gallery is a bit safer I believe as you have to be member to view it.

Megan70
03-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Hey, Aren't you Phil from the doughnut shop down the street? ya look just like him.:)

Sallee
03-26-2014, 09:34 AM
I have always wanted to say "Hey don't I know you from ***" but knowing how paranoid we can be I thought it might cause them to have a heart attack
We are a little overly cautious. I have walked right past people I know at the mall and they didn't recognize me, It was kind of scary LOL. At this point I am not open and out but I don't worry about being outed, so what,what are they going to do anyway. The NSA is probably reading our posts. That has to be a really boring job unless the person is at the NSA is a CD :devil:

sabrinaedwards
03-26-2014, 10:28 AM
Hi Megan70, darn I knew someone would recognize me. I did not use the female name Phyllis because it's too close to Phil lol. I have spent some time in WNY. There used to be a crossdressing studio on Edward St in Buffalo.

Anna H
03-26-2014, 11:30 AM
I can barely coax 2 pictures that even look like me from my camera...

Once I realized that, I quit worrying about pictures. lol!

5150 Girl
03-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Ok, here's the thing..... If anyone sees your profile pic here, they are likely one of us to. Anyone calls you out, then you can say, "Yea, well what were you doing there? You must be a sister to!"