PDA

View Full Version : What is your scariest moment out as a girl?

GenieGirl
03-25-2014, 08:53 PM
So while replying to another thread I thought this would make a great topic to spin off from that one. I don't know if there has been similar threads on this, if so I am sorry for rethreading. So what is the scariest experience you girls have had while being out as your other selves? Here is my story and before hand yes I know it was stupid and a big learning experience...I don't need any lectures on it :P

A year ago, I was walking back to my car to leave a bar downtown alone. A guy in his 30s walked up to me, reffered to me as dude and man etc so he acknowledged me as a guy. He seemed like a street walker, came up to ask for a ride to one of his friends house. ( I have a bad habit of giving strangers rides all the time, picking up hitchhikers, crack heads, etc. I always try to help people like that for some reason, feel so bad for them even though I know it is super dangerous I have actually met some interesting stories/people especially from hitchhikers going across country.). Like a crazy, I agreed to give him a ride being the nice person that I am, this was the first time I had ever done this as a girl and will be the LAST as a precaution. Just note that I was very nervous the whole time for my safety. Anyways while he walked back with me to my car we carried on pretty normal conversation about each other etc. In between conversation he would out of nowhere make comments about how sexy I looked and just check me out and smile. Freaked me out a bit since that was the first in person compliment of that sort for me. I don't think he was an admirer or anything, I just think meeting me might have made him think outside his sexual box. (I wasn't dressed as conservative as I normally do when going out since I was at a bar downtown). Anyways while I was driving him to his destination he did proposition me for sex. At that point I was extremely afraid, thinking in my head that if I turn him down he might force himself on me and try to rape me or something. I told him no thanks and told him I had a girlfriend. He was respectful and dropped the subject. He asked if we could be friends and I declined with some excuse which I can no longer remember. I didn't want him knowing me or where I lived out of fear of him stalking me. Luckily I dropped him off at his destination and we went our own ways...One of the scariest experiences I have ever had as a dude or girl...I'm so grateful that nothing happened and that I made it home safely...That will be the last time I do that.

So what's your story?

heatherdress
03-25-2014, 09:11 PM
A flat tire - dressed in a mini and 5 inch heels. Too far to wait for AAA.

I changed the tire in 10 minutes, with an audience, but lost a great pair of platform heels in the gravel around the car.

GenieGirl
03-25-2014, 09:19 PM
I always think of that scenario happening to me heather or being immobilized in any way as a girl while out. That's why I always Cary my tools, etc in case of emergencies...at least I could fix it and be on my way....don't know what would be scarier the breaking down part or ruining a cute dress or heels eeeeek!

Candice Mae
03-25-2014, 09:25 PM
It would have to be this,
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?194603-Scary-trip-to-7-11&highlight=

I've had a few creeps following me around, but they kept their distance.

GenieGirl
03-25-2014, 09:33 PM
Wow Candice can't believe he just came up and grabbed you like that! I don't know what I would have done. To bad you didn't spill your coffee all over him from being frightened ;)

Jilmac
03-25-2014, 09:45 PM
You're lucky to have made it home in one piece, he could have been an axe murderer. I guess I'm fortunate to be a senior citizen so even when I'm dressed I'm not sexually appealing to all the pervs.

GenieGirl
03-25-2014, 10:14 PM
At least I'll have an interesting story to tell to my grandkids someday ("And kids that's why you should never pick up strangers in drag.") Jilmac haha ;)

Felicia Dee
03-25-2014, 10:50 PM
To date, I've had one scary moment like you describe. Like you, I was coming home from a club. It was after last call, so I figured I'd be pretty safe on account of how quite the streets were at the time. I realized I was being followed maybe two blocks later. I picked up my pace and turned some corners trying to lose him, when suddenly the guy was in front of me, grabbing my coat by the shoulders. I reacted by kneeing him in the crotch for all I was worth, pushing him aside and then making a run for an approaching bus. Thank the stars I was wearing combat boots at the time!

Needless to say, it was a good long while before I went out en femme again...

kaylyn
03-25-2014, 10:58 PM
I was leaving my female friends birthday party in New York and as I was walking back to my hotel this guy came out of the alley and pointed a gun at my chest and asked me for my money. I told him I had to get it out of my purse. Just so happens I never go anywhere without my colt 1911 (I am after all a gun toting Texan.) I pulled it out and aimed at his chest and before I could say anything he ran away, it's funny how fast peoples courage leave when the playing field is equaled.

grace7777
03-26-2014, 02:06 AM
Here is mine.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?204953-My-scariest-moment-as-a-CD&p=3393692&highlight=#post3393692

rachel_rachel
03-26-2014, 02:16 AM
The last time I was out , I put my bags and things in my car then went to pay for the parking and nearly tripped in 5 inch heels.. I decided to use the paypass option at the boom gate and that was also playing up, I nearly had to get out of the car because my ticket fell on the ground too... It all seemed to go wrong at once, Good thing the carpark was quite empty.

kimdl93
03-26-2014, 06:21 AM
Nothing terrible....a couple of breakdowns while traveling cross country. I'm quite timid about going out late at night. I prefer daylight and crowds.

Beverley Sims
03-26-2014, 07:38 AM
Having to walk from Castro to Chinatown at Two in the morning.
I think the sun was about to come up when I got home.

Chari
03-26-2014, 07:46 AM
On my first time out & about in all my "girly" splendor, I was accompanied by an accepting, understanding very feminine GG, who suggested we go to an up scale club where she previously worked. We both were dressed in very fashionable evening attire, but I was so nervous I would not "pass", although my GG friend said I did. As we sat on tall chairs at a tall table near the main bar, a "linebacker" type mid thirties guy who obviously had too much liquid pleasure headed our way saying "I know both you two bit**es need a good f**k"! I was scared, but my GG friend calmly tried to defuse the situation, and ignore him. He chose to grab her shoulder, which was the wrong thing to do! In a blink of an eye, she had him face down kissing the floor, with her high heeled boot on his neck! A few seconds later a bouncer came over to "take out the trash". She told me she too was a bouncer at that club, but now worked as a body guard for VIP's in the city. She laughed asking me what would I have done if she was taking a potty break, and I was alone". So glad she was there! Enjoy.

Krististeph
03-26-2014, 07:53 AM
Not sure if this was THE scariest- but one of the first times out driving around, with my wife, it was night, I had on a _short_ ruffled skirt & blouse- a little western looking. For some reason I forgot where I had put my wallet, I did a frantic search in the car seat. I was more worried about losing the wallet than being discovered: I pulled into an empty parking lot right off of a main street, got out and searched under the seat- finding the wallet, but at the same time exposing my derriere to any one passing- fortunately it was not heavily traveled or populated at that time of night, but I did give a few people a show, according to my wife.

That was perhaps among the most adrenaline filled moment- fear of losing my wallet.

The most 'exposed' or 'caught' I ever was when I exchanged a size 11 gown for a size 13 at a JCPenney, circa 1998 or so. This was a pastel-cotton candy-pink satin gown by Jessica McClintock- full length, sleeveless. The fisrt store i saw it in they only had size 11. No dice. i found a size 13, and took it in for an exchange, the young lady (early 20s at the oldest) was quite nice and polite, even asked if would like to try it on for fit. I freaked a little, and tried to pretend it was not for me, but it was pretty obvious... no harm done, but i did leave without thanking the girl for being polite or asking. I wish I could go back and do so. Oh well, JCP had plenty of business from me in the following years.

And damn, that was an awesome prom dress. Still have it, it's lost a little magic after all these years- I had to expand the bodice a little- and i am not a perfect sewer- but it is still a vision of girlishness.

Kate Simmons
03-26-2014, 08:00 AM
When I wake up and look in the mirror after sleeping en femme usually.:)

Sarasometimes
03-26-2014, 08:04 AM
Genie Girl
Please stop giving rides to strangers regardless of how you are dressed. When we have a close call and fail to realize we were just very lucky, we can repeat that same mistake with bad results the next time. Stay safe.

Krististeph
03-26-2014, 08:12 AM
It would have to be this,
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?194603-Scary-trip-to-7-11&highlight=

I've had a few creeps following me around, but they kept their distance.

Glad it turned out safe for you, I'd have given anything though to see you floor the *******. The kung-fu teacher that taught my wife for a few years used to tell stories and bring in cops he taught- one cop told a story similar to that- I forget the setting, but the cop said he knew the club was frequented by CD & TS, actually a decent little club, one guy was getting rude because he thought he could bully a guy in a dress.

We've all heard about the bank robbers who robbed a bank when half the FBI was cashing their checks, this was about the same- the cop came on the scene after the fact, but evidently a number of CD, TS, GG and guys had intervened, and the roudy drunk was being held in an arm lock pone on the pavement to the side of the building, held there but a CD and about a half dozen others ready to help if needed.

The drunk was rather mouthy, of course, but evidently the patrons had taken his address and car keys and a history of aggression.

According to the cop, two witnesses in the trial showed up en femme.

The instructor & the cop had no idea that there were any TG in the group they were talking to, but it was evident that they were making a point that everyone has equal rights to safety and such. He was a great instructor, seriously good fighter (he taught extensively in the military, and even trained with William Cheung for a time). I almost wonder if he was a CD- I ran into him coming out of Victoria's Secret once- granted, he had a bombshell wife he could have been buying for, but a guy like that who took pains to be nice to everyone?

BTW- I LOVE your picture! Awesomely understated makeup- and beautiful photo-op smile- right out of a Hollywood event! Neverland indeed!

-Kristi

Megan70
03-26-2014, 08:19 AM

I changed the tire in 10 minutes, with an audience, but lost a great pair of platform heels in the gravel around the car.
Same experience happened to me with a flat while dressed nicely leaving a symphony concert, although I did wait for the AAA and it went fine, never suspected I was a dude and was 'mamed' the whole time. Gave him a nice tip.
Strange I was a calm as could be. Maybe its because of my many years going out. It happens girls, be prepared.

sherri
03-26-2014, 08:57 AM
Dressed for the club and locking myself out of the motel room. Panic! I went on to the club and fretted for two hours. That was before I learned the world wouldn't cave in if I just went to the front desk and asked for another key. Then it was kind of a turn-on. :-)

Alice Torn
03-26-2014, 09:59 AM
Sherri, That reminds me of locking myself out of my third floor motel room, in a busy Montana motel, in 2010.

rachael.davis
03-26-2014, 10:10 AM

I keep a painters "bunny suit" and sneakers in my trunk

sherri
03-26-2014, 10:34 AM
Sherri, That reminds me of locking myself out of my third floor motel room, in a busy Montana motel, in 2010.Lol. Did you go to the front desk? Where in Montana? I was up there 3 years ago traveling around, stayed in motels en femme, had fun. But I was careful, it's cowboy country. I never did find a club to go to, but I was focused on fishing so didn't try real hard. I did enjoy fishing in forms and daisy dukes though. :-)

Persephone
03-26-2014, 11:56 AM
A long time ago, one of the first times I was ever out en femme...

My scariest incident was probably in a small desert town in California when my spouse and I were on a roadtrip. It was a hot summer day and we were both in shorts and tank tops.

We stopped at a little coffee shop. Naturally, after a long drive, we first headed to the Ladies Room. Two county sherriffs were sitting and having coffee and they started intently watching us the moment we walked in. I figured I was toast.

It took every ounce of my nerve to keep walking, right past them and into the Ladies Rroom. My knees were practically shaking, and I was trembling once I got inside the safety zone of the Ladies Room.

Now I was sweating how to get back out! I even looked at the window to see if I could escape by crawling out, but, of course, it was too high and too small.

My spouse is cooler, by far, in these situations than I am. As we washed up, she said that we were going to stay for our lunch.

We walked out past them, heading for a table, and, as we walked, I couldn't help feeling that their eyes were still watching me, this time from behind.

I tried my best to keep my wiggle going, and felt like they were undressing me with their eyes. That's when it hit me! All they were doing was "girl watching!" Plain and simple! Something that I myself, in "guy mode," did all the time!

Sure enough, by the time we sat down and I stole a glance, they were back to ignoring us and talking to each other.

Eventually, I quit shaking and we had a lovely lunch.

The other time was when I seemingly attracted a stalker... click here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?135317-Mystery-Solved!-Now-I-Have-A-Problem!&highlight=stalker).

Hugs,
Persephone.

ophelia
03-26-2014, 01:59 PM
At my first ballet totally enfemme. I though I had planned everything so well. I reasoned that attending a performance of the transvestite ballet troupe "Les Ballets Trocadero de Monte Carlo" (Totally excellent BTW) totally enfemme was a safe option. I had planned everything. I booked an outside aisle seat in case I lost my nerve. I arrived early enough to get a parking spot close to the entrance. I hit the powder room well before bows of the first intermission and went for a walk, arriving just as the curtain rose for part two. I left during the curtain calls, but there were the tell-tale footsteps behind me in the garage and a not-too-friendly voice said something quite rude. I got out safely enough, but it did take some of the fun out of what was a great evening.

Anna H
03-26-2014, 02:34 PM
I don't go out dressed, but I have been a few times in the past.

Once my girlfriend...now wife...was at my place and had to run to the
grocery store for something. I was fully dressed, hair all curled, nice dress,
perfume...the max. So I decided I'd ride along.

She had borrowed a guy friends car. The store wasn't far from where he
lived. He was supposed to be at work.

My girlfriend goes into the store...and I'm in the car. Then the guy who
owns the car comes walking across the parking lot.

He walked directly in front of his car. He Loved his car. But he somehow
didn't notice it.

I'm shaking...scared as hell. But then to top all that off....someone he knows
appears out of nowhere!

They're standing talking, not 3 ft from his car, for a good 3-4 minutes.
He could have reached over and touched me, he was so close.

Now, I'm Really shaking! Trying to be frozen and invisible!

So, they end their conversation and go their ways. I cannot believe how
he was right there and missed noticing me. Sitting in his car all dressed to
high heaven. Window down. Again, he Loved his car.

My girlfriend comes out and apparently they'd missed each other.
She asks me what the hell is wrong with you! I tell her and she
just laughs.

That scared the pure hell out of me. But it was also Very exciting!
Well, once i was out of that parking lot...lol!

Karmen
03-26-2014, 05:21 PM
My scariest moment was when cops stopped me and had to show them my ID.

Adriana Moretti
03-26-2014, 11:31 PM
mine was this......i was out at a gay bar 4 or 5 years ago...and an overweight guy was just a bit too forward towards me....borderline rude... and before I could open my mouth to return a comment ...another gal there ( the hottest girl in the place) stepped in and called the guy out & defended me in such a way I at that instant I wish my brain could say cause my mouth was just wide open in shock...but it couldnt.......but she shut him down real quick....call it a learning experience cause it REALLY was but this gal KNEW how to deal with that situation....another nod to there is stregnth in numbers....I have never seen this gal again but I have seen pics of her floating around she was from jersey.......but wow......talk about a true leaning experience for a newbie ...

Diana81
03-26-2014, 11:55 PM
My scariest has been without doubt the first time I dressed, I was a bit tipsy and my friend finally managed to drag me out and go to some clubs. Then I lost my wallet and phone there, with ID and everything, including plenty of photos I had taken from myself a couple of hours earlier...

So yes, I could have been busted in my very first night. Luckily, no one has told me anything so I guess the robber didn't really want to destroy my life!

Joni Beauman
03-26-2014, 11:58 PM
There have been a few, but once I was "in the field" out of town and cruising (in a state vehicle) after dark looking for a place I could eat. I turned left at an intersection on a long-yellow light. Immediately, a state trooper fell in behind me and raced to catch up. That was a bit of a thrill. I turn off at the first opportunity and he went on (it might have been benefit of the State plates) - but had I not been so lucky, being out crossdressed in a state vehicle may have had quite a few unfortunate repercussions. Keeps it fun, though not without risk. Joni

Jenniferathome
03-27-2014, 12:04 AM
Genie, you are a statistic waiting to happen. My daughters have known since they were 6 and biking to school that you NEVER get in a car with a stranger and when they were able to drive, NEVER pick up a stranger. You're an adult! Knock off that bad habit.

morgan29
03-27-2014, 12:54 AM
The first night out its always one of the scariest because you don't know what to expect.

Maria in heels
03-27-2014, 04:58 AM
I can't believe that you did that! I'm sure that you were scared, and you did learn your lesson. BUT I do have to admire that bit of niceness that you show if you try to help others...

sherri
03-27-2014, 10:38 AM
My scariest moment was when cops stopped me and had to show them my ID.I got ID'd once at a rest area where I had just finished changing clothes and finishing getting ready. For some reason I wasn't all that nervous, I wasn't doing anything wrong and just had a sense it was okay. Sure enough, the trooper ran the check and went on his way without comment.

Another time after that, same rest area, a young cop from a nearby town pulled up, got out and said he was just checking to see if I was alright. I figure he'd heard about me at the coffee shop and wanted to see for himself, so I thanked him and off he went, but later on I wondered if maybe he was a little "interested". I should have flirted a little bit to see what happened. ;-)

Princess Grandpa
03-27-2014, 11:25 AM
In reality I have had very few negative experiences. That being said, there have been a few. I went out to Denny's after the club with some of the girls. When I went into the rest room I was followed in by three guys. They did nothing but mock me a little. However I didn't know that's all they planned. It was quite scary really.

I'm not comfortable using the ladies room. I'm not safe using the men's room. That was the last time I went into the mainstream public en femme

Hug
Rita

CynthiaD
03-27-2014, 11:46 AM
I've never had anything really scary happen, but I was out for a drive one day and passed this biker bar that was in the process of being condemned as a public nuisance. Since being a public nuisance used to be one of my favorite pass times, I thought I'd stop and check it out. Then I looked down at my pink tank-top and fake boobs, and realized I'd get killed if I went in there dressed like that. I got out of there fast.

Lillyasia
03-27-2014, 05:11 PM
I was leaving my female friends birthday party in New York and as I was walking back to my hotel this guy came out of the alley and pointed a gun at my chest and asked me for my money. I told him I had to get it out of my purse. Just so happens I never go anywhere without my colt 1911 (I am after all a gun toting Texan.) I pulled it out and aimed at his chest and before I could say anything he ran away, it's funny how fast peoples courage leave when the playing field is equaled.

I like your approach Kaylyn. You must have had a pretty large purse for a gov't model or was it a commander/officers?

~Joanne~
03-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Um, I have seen your Boy Mode vs Girl Mode photo and there is no way he clocked you that fast. just no way. so I am calling you a liar on that part ;) lol

what is the scariest experience you girls have had while being out as your other selves?

I want to go on the record and state, I have no "other" self ;) I am me no matter what but as to the question......

I got pulled over by a cop on my very first solo outing. I had gone out dressed a couple of times prior with my SO but I had this "urge" as it got closer to Halloween to do a pre Halloween drive. Stupidly, I dressed in the car in a dark motel parking lot and when I stepped out to adjust my skirt, he shown his bright spotlight on me as he had pulled up without me seeing him to see what I was doing there. I got back in and drove away but he pulled me over because I swerved a little (6" stilettos, fear gripping me, the shakes, and the looming doom will do that to you because I knew regardless he was pulling me over) in the lane.

Luckily he was very professional, didn't make me get out of the car (because I pulled over into a little shopping mall with a ton of people watching the action) and just told me to be careful driving in my heels. All the time that I dug for the paperwork, his flash light never left my legs which also made me extremely nervous.

To make a long story short, this also was the best day of my CDing too as out of fear, I also came out to my SO, which really wasn't a big deal at all and all has been well ever since. I posted this a long while ago in the GM board in panic so you can get a better detail of what happened if you go digging ;)

On a side note for all the girls out and driving, always pack a quick change bag. You never know when you may need it ;)

sara.rafaela
03-28-2014, 12:55 AM
The first time I was pulled over was scary too. I was returning to my hotel from a night out and was staying at a Hampton Inn type of hotel near the airport. I had a room located near one of the side exits to the parking lot. I returned and found a bunch of guys outside of my exit drinking beer and smoking. I decided to do a drive and return when they were gone. The minute I left the parking lot I got pulled over. Supposedly I drove through a stop sign and was traveling at a high rate of speed. It was the first time and very scary. I had to do the entire sobriety test and breathalyzer. I had not been drinking and blew a 0. Still I was worried he would invent some reason to take me in. But, the police were very professional.

The next day was odd. I was returning to the hotel in drab, after work. The police followed me around, but did not pull me over. When I parked the car the same officer stopped behind me said he was following me to inform me that my brake light was not working. He asked if I remembered him. When he left I checked the light and it worked fine. Odd.

Hell on Heels
03-28-2014, 01:25 AM
Like many others, the police are involved. I was driving to a spot where I like to take walks, kinda late night, it's in town near hotels, shopping, and bars of course. My normal routine is to cruise past the bars to see how busy the area is before I go for my walk. As I turn the corner to drive past the bar area, the streets are full of rolling lights. No choice, I'm committed down the street, and have to run the gauntlet. As I get through the mess and continue on, one of the squads starts following me. I drove with them following me for about 10 blocks, and lead them back to where they started following me. Back to all their friends. Thank god they didn't pull me over, or I'd have to explain a few things to them I guess.

sometimes_miss
03-28-2014, 01:55 PM
One night I decided to go for a ride; I thought I'd just be alone on the highway, keep it about 5 over the limit, and enjoy a ride as a girl in the dead of night with practically no one else on the road. Took the sports car instead of the truck. Wrong! Some guys in a pony car started following me, trying to goad me into racing, guess they wanted some attention from the blond in the expensive import. Took me a while to get them to realize I wasn't going to race.

ophelia
03-29-2014, 10:32 AM
Another event, maybe not so scary as embarassing. I went to club which came up in an internet search which billed itself as LGBT friendly. Friendly can take on different meanings as I found out. It was a tacky and tackier, loud and louder sleazy and sleazier where losers who should be legally forced to wear full body condoms wait for the mark of the night. I left pretty quickly but was followed down the lengthy stairway and into the parking lot, hampered my my four inch pumps. "At least say hello sweetie!" Yuck!
Moral of the story...really check out a place en drab before venturing in. Check out reviews on the web. Call ahead. Wear flats the first time....
This passion of ours can go so wrong.

Kevyn53
03-29-2014, 11:34 AM
I was out to an restaurant with my wife and had to use the ladies room. That was ok, but 2 little girls came in. There were only 2 stall and we were both occupied. The younger of the two girls starts yelling,"There's a man in the ladies room!" Over and over again. The woman in the other stall finishes and leaves and the little girl runs in. I finish and leave. I know I'm not passing completely, but sheesh did she have to yell it over and over?

Dena
03-29-2014, 10:48 PM
Mine wasn't really scary at all. Went out and after the get together was over, everyone left and I could not find my keys. So as I'm wondering what I'm going to do, I sat down and kind of dropped my purse roughly onto my lap. As I did, I heard my keys! They had fallen into an inside pocket of my purse.

Alice B
03-29-2014, 11:26 PM
Having my car towed and having to call the police and then getting a ride from them.

Marcelle
03-30-2014, 06:25 AM
My first time out I got in to a bit of a verbal altercation with a few loud mouth beer drinking types. It could have gone bad but in the end I managed to deescalate the potential for physical violence. While I can handle myself the odds of me walking away were not good . . . so a bit scary indeed.

Hugs

Isha