PDA

View Full Version : male mode in femme

joan47
03-26-2014, 10:02 AM
I often go out in girls clothes, tight jeans, leggings or yoga pants and always wear panties and bra, I have long arylic fingernails, thin arched eyebrows and ear rings.

Does your wife like it when you go out dressed a bit feminine in male mode ?

Christie ann
03-26-2014, 11:09 AM
In a word...no

Richelle
03-26-2014, 12:07 PM
My attire is often women's tops, earrings and nail polish. My wife accepts this as she has often helped be but the tops and earrings. But at times does make negative comments, especially if we are greeted to often as ladies.

Beverley Sims
03-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Certainly not over enthusiastic.

Princess Grandpa
03-26-2014, 01:46 PM
This has become normal mode for me. Well I don't have acrylic nails but I keep mine painted. I don't think she feels one way or the other on this. She likes that I'm happy. She likes that I buy clothing. All my life it was a struggle for her to get me to shop for myself. Now it's a struggle to stop lol.

Hug
Rita

Chari
03-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Quite often my entire outfit is feminine, as not too many guy items fit me or remain in my closet anymore. Depending on the event I too dress everyday in "girl's clothes/jewelry, with a bit of light makeup, and for most others I meet, it is a DADT policy. Enjoy.

NV Susan
03-26-2014, 02:29 PM
No! Not at all!

That said, I can get away with girls jeans, shoes, and panties.

Kate Simmons
03-26-2014, 03:19 PM
Personally, I wouldn't see the point of doing that in that way. :)

Rachael Leigh
03-26-2014, 03:21 PM
I'm with Christie on that, no not one bit.

Tina_gm
03-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Whenever I read a thread like this I do not see the "male mode" in any of this. I am not knocking the choice. Whatever makes anyone happy works for me. But the descriptions most give of women's clothing, jewelry, nails done, maybe even make up.... where is the male mode?? What is the cut off point for not being male mode?

Personally, I like to keep the male and female modes separate in public anyway. To each their own, I am not knocking it or feel it wrong in any way, I just don't see male mode when just about everything being worn and with makeup or other cosmetic enhancements.

Mafalda
03-26-2014, 04:38 PM
Mmm... Thinking back to your question, I often ask to myself: "Would I like my wife dressed as a typical man? Would I somehow get excited by this?" I don't know, I probably answer "no" to both question, at least in my personal case. So, I think that probably being supportive it's just a matter of love and comprehension, not of liking or being excited... :idontknow:

Brenn
03-26-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm all for the "male mode" using items from the women's side of the store--jeans, nylons, ballet flats, even skirts. However, when you get to the bra or long fingernails, especially if it is overtly feminine or is a blatant mockery of gender stereotypes, I think that crosses the line, at least for me. That said, whatever you are comfortable with is OK by me.

Gender ambiguity is OK if it is done right. I think the most important thing is to try to look good either way and have an outfit that works. Over-the-top dressing isn't going to set well with the public and won't represent the community in a positive light.

Tinkerbell-GG
03-26-2014, 05:09 PM
Joan, those things you list are not a 'bit feminine'. You're basically crossdressing fulltime if this is what you consider 'male-mode'.

And no, as a wife I wouldn't like that. I would consider that very different from being married to an occasional crossdresser. But be happy you're wife does like this about you. That's all that matters :)

ChristinaK
03-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I dreamed about it once! Never gonna happen in real life. My fantasy would be that my wife would accept my feminine side, but, as others have stated, would I accept her in men's clothing? NFW. So, I go out when I can alone, completely in women's clothes (pretty vanilla, if people don't check out the buttons) with full makeup, but again, not ostentatious. Don't know exactly why, but I LOVE it. Especially when other women notice. Is it the exhilaration of being different? The risk? Wish my wife could experience it with me to let me know. (She's ways right, isn't she?)

Eryn
03-26-2014, 07:04 PM
My normal male mode includes clear polished nails, stud earrings, and closer-fitting Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. I usually wear colorful androgynous T-shirts on days off.

My spouse has expressed that she likes it that I can express a bit of creativity while still remaining within the male clothing envelope.

Since I got away from baggy Levi's and black/brown colors I've had a couple of comments from GG co-workers. They asked if I had lost weight and said that I looked younger. I have lost a few pounds, but I think that the better-fitting clothes and smoother skin from electrolysis had a lot to do with it.

Tracii G
03-26-2014, 07:08 PM
It feels normal for me to dress that way so I don't worry about it.I live alone anyway.

Deedee Skyblue
03-26-2014, 08:02 PM
We have a No Show, No Go relationship - don't show anyone other than her, don't go out of the house. I occasionally wear women's jeans out, but nothing else. Before I got the No Go rule, I really used to enjoy dressing totally in femme clothes and still presenting totally male - nobody knew but me.

Deedee

kimdl93
03-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Ate more than a bit, wouldn't you say? Does your wife like it?

Jenniferathome
03-26-2014, 08:29 PM
No, I am sure she would hate it, but then again, so would I

mechamoose
03-26-2014, 09:06 PM
When we go out to like a concert or something, I dress in more frilly things. Last time we went to a show (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy) I was in slacks, cami, unbuttoned girl-shirt and lots of jewelry.

Nobody said a thing. Nobody looked twice (except the waitress, who was checking out my jewelry)

- MM

heatherdress
03-26-2014, 11:59 PM
I have gone out as "Heather Light". Boot cut jeans with female heels, some female attire and accessories, some light makeup. She enjoys the "dress like you want to dress - who cares?" attitude. Never a stare or comment - just for fun.

Marcelle
03-27-2014, 02:49 AM
Hi Joan,

I only spend about 20 percent of my time en femme and the rest en boy. I don't mix the two sides although I am toying with the idea of going out en femme (make-up, wig) but wearing boy clothes. This was predicated by a post where someone asked if the clothes were important when out en femme.

Hugs

Isha

Babbs
03-27-2014, 03:20 AM
@ Mafalda, I have yet to tell my wife, but I must say you gave me food for thought. I have yet to hear someone express that point and it is so true. If I wouldn't like seeing her in men's clothes why would she like seeing me in women's clothes? We should not kid ourselves.

noeleena
03-27-2014, 05:15 AM
Hi,

Jos and i went out every were and our daughter Kaylyn and grand kids, and i had Dejarn = Kaylyns daughter, she's now 12 with me a lot apart from liveing with us as well other grand kids came out with me,

went to camps together looked after a camp site 11 months and i invited and wellcomed campers in and looked after them . we did Jos Kaylyn and Dejarn, at different times,

They have accepted im different and yes they understand why,

...noeleena...

BLUE ORCHID
03-27-2014, 07:55 AM
Hi Joan, Surely not in this lifetime.

Krisi
03-27-2014, 08:41 AM
I wouldn't like it myself and I'm sure my wife would be pretty embarassed by it.

I wear women's jeans but regular cut, not skinny jeans. They look like men's jeans but not as baggy. I wear earrings but "male" earrings. I may or may not have clear nail polish but that's just being well groomed. Panties - well nobody can see my panties.