PDA

View Full Version : Nice Folk.

Alice Joyce
03-27-2014, 02:00 AM
Please know I am not writing this just to get my posts up. I wanted to say and share this. Yes I am new here, the nice, warm, friendly replies and advice I receive from you folk is so much appreciated. It truly warms my heart being part of Cross Dressers.com I find it difficult to explain how wonderful this is. Warm Thoughts Alice

Anna H
03-27-2014, 02:14 AM
Hi Alice, ♥

That's the way I felt when I came here...and still feel now.

It's the Best place I've been on the internet. :happy:

KristyE
03-27-2014, 04:19 AM
Welcome Alice. Yes I find this place more comforting and helpful than therapy.
Love KristyE

BLUE ORCHID
03-27-2014, 08:00 AM
Hi Alice, You are among friends here.

Melissa in SE Tn
03-27-2014, 08:06 AM
Alice , enjoy the ride & contribute often as to your development . Much peace , mel

Deanna11
03-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Alice I couldn't of said it any better! This is such a wonderful place! I too am so happy to be a part of crossdressers. Com!!

Beverley Sims
03-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Alice,
Go to St Kilda or Prahan and form a cross-dressers society an bring all your friends.
Last time I was in Melbourne was twenty years ago.

LenGray
03-27-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself, Alice :) This is a really great site ^_^

mikiSJ
03-27-2014, 11:17 AM
Welcome and keep posting - but you have a long way to go before you reach Charlene's 10,034 (and she is nowhere near the top).

MsVal
03-27-2014, 03:09 PM
You are right Alice.

I have been in discussion groups, forums, chats, whatever, since the mid 80's. Many years before the "world wide web". In that time I have not found a better managed, better moderated, better frequented, better contented, forum than this one. If one considers this forum's reason for existence, and the kind of trolls, spam, viruses, and vulgarity that other similar sites attract, it's amazing that I could say that. Simply amazing.

Best wishes
MsVal

Karren J
03-27-2014, 06:53 PM
This is a particularly bright spot in a rather dark internet, the subject matter is taboo for most of the world but the people here are full of positive things to share even when the topics turn bad.

TessaGirl
03-27-2014, 08:06 PM
There are plenty of nice forums apart from this one. I post on other ones (more often than here), about books/mental health. The large (mental health) one is as busy as here, but is mostly nice apart from a few dodgy threads, some people reporting private abuse. I used to use another site that was definitely bad sometimes, it's probably something about mental health. To see real abuse/flaming, read a forum where Android v. Apple is debated, for example.