PDA

View Full Version : Much better time out today...

njcddresser
03-27-2014, 12:41 PM
So after my disaster on Tuesday, I went back out today. I had to stop at the bank and drug store. No problem.

Then to Barnes & Noble where I browsed the fashion magazines and books. Had a wonderful time.

Next across to the mall, where I browsed in and out of a number of shops. I held my head high and walked with confidence. A couple times, I caught my reflection in a mirror or window and thought to myself, 'damn I look good'!

My schedule gets kinda busy for the next few weeks, so it may be a while before I get out again.

Hugs,

Jackie

Maryesther M.
03-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Good on you, NJ, Best when out not to be seen looking at yourself in mirrors. GGs never do....

M.

Lillyasia
03-27-2014, 04:06 PM
We all have good days and not so good days whether in girl or guy mode. Don't let one bad experience ruin it for you. Just keep doing what makes you feel good.

Suzanne F
03-27-2014, 05:40 PM
Way to get back out there! It makes me so happy to be out that I concentrate on that happiness when I feel a little nervous. Before I know it, I forget that I was anxious . You will become more and more confident. Welcome to the going out in the world club!
Suzanne

Chari
03-27-2014, 05:50 PM
nj, Although you had a recent outing setback, but "went back out", you may realize the more you get out, the more you will want to get out! Continue going in a positive feminine direction! Enjoy.

ChristinaK
03-27-2014, 07:51 PM
I admire your courage and am very glad that you had such a favorable experience. Wish I had the courage to go to the places you did!

Beverley Sims
03-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Jackie,
I think you're getting it....

'damn I look good'!