PDA

View Full Version : Satisfaction at late

franlee
03-27-2014, 06:53 PM
After dressing a couple of nights ago with a positive results. And my wife responding to me after I asked her how my appearance was after spending all evening working with her with just "you looked nice and nothing out of the way." I had the realization that this is as good as it gets for me. That's all I ever wanted, I'm me and the persona was natural and blend able for what I am. It made me feel good after I thought about it. This is the moment I actually recognized, "satisfaction at last." Not over not under just satisfied with what I did and the outcome.

Being happy with my CDing is something I have enjoyed for years but this is reinforced that I have nothing to regret for all those times I thought I looked bad or weird and pushed on anyway, they were a means to this end/goal. A single word, Satisfied. This feeling is enough for me.

kimdl93
03-27-2014, 08:31 PM
That's really where I hope to be someday. Glad you made it!

Tracii G
03-27-2014, 08:34 PM
I have reached that point myself and like you a compliment for the opposite sex is good enough.

BLUE ORCHID
03-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Hi Fran, Take every little bit that you get and be thankful for what you get.

Chari
03-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Fran, You should always be comfortable, confident, and satisfied with whatever you choose to wear. Enjoy.

franlee
03-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Feeling the confidence is a must if you are going to walk out of the house and enjoy it. The compliments from a GG is extraordinary. In this particular case the compliment was more in what she didn't say than what she did. Just like she would say to any GG. My CDing is important to both of us, so anytime something is out of place or off she points it out to help not be a downer and that is why I am so happy to see it myself.

Beverley Sims
03-30-2014, 01:14 PM
Franlee,
The secret to success is not to ask your wife too often about your appearance.
Let her do the talking and your relationship in that regard will progress in leaps and bounds.