PDA

View Full Version : After Coming Out To Your SO

Tracy Lynn
01-11-2006, 12:49 PM
I find that since I have come out to my wife about my crossdressing, I no longer dress as Tracie unless she is around. I used to have to hide every aspect of it from her and enjoyed dressing alone. Now I get advice from her on mannerisms and makeup etc.

Just wondering if any of you feel this way or if coming out to your SO has changed your life in a positve way.

RenaCD
01-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Great Question Tracie Actually I'm quit 100% comfortable with it yet and I know that the problem or the getting use to is mine. SageGG has been absolutely wonderful,we've been shopping together, we talk,she gives me so many tips. But Rena was in the closet for so many years it's hard to just feel free. Today is three weeks since I came out to Sage and it's been the greatest three weeks of my life almost not real. I want to take it slow and not ever screw this up,but thats my nature anyway on all things. In closing I wish I could bottle Sage so all the CDers wives could sprinkle alittle of her behind each ear.

What a Year!! What a Life!!
Big Hugs Rena

GypsyKaren
01-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Hi Tracie

My Kat has just been awesome since I came out to her. She taught me all about make-up, you know in all these years I never had much time to try it because I always had to rush and sneak around. She's always giving me tips on clothes, how to act in public, everything!

That's the best part of it all, we go out together all the time now. She took me out into the world for the first time ever, and now it's our routine, two girls spending the day with each other. Last Saturday night we went out to a local pub with her oldest son and his wife for drinks and to shoot some pool, I was the only one there in a skirt, and it was great. As we were leaving her son said "have a good night, ladies". Oh, it just doesn't get any better than that.

GypsyKaren

Nikki Dee
01-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Coming out was an initially difficult time for both of us...but once we got the balance right it has been just wonderful...I now have a supportive wife and a great girlfriend...from whom I learn so much. We do go out together (with me dressed) sometimes and that's a real blast.!!!!...so all in all, a very positive outcome.
love Nikki. x

CharleneCD
01-11-2006, 03:49 PM
My wife and I discovered my Crossdressing together so I cant comment on that aspect. But I can say that I am the same as you Tracie in that I prefer to dress when she is around.

jennifer marie
01-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Yes its so much better as girl friends! Gotta love it

Raychel
01-11-2006, 04:21 PM
I have just come out to my wife in the last few months. Up until now thare has been no real change. She has no desire to see me dressed. So I will keep it pretty much undercover for now.

Tiffy
01-12-2006, 09:28 AM
It felt great after I told my wife. The thing is I am not sure who likes it more though. Her or I. If I am not dressed by the time she gets in from work she tells me to change. If I do not then in about 20min she will come to me with an arm full of clothes and just say, "Put these on please". So then I get dressed. She enjoys it greatly, as do I. She likes to curl up next to me and rub on what ever I am wearing.

Kisses, April Marie

Amanduhrob
01-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm the exact opposite, my Fiancée knows, and is very open and accepting of my dressing, but I consider my dressing to be personal time, and prefer to be home alone while dressed.

That's not to say I don't leave my nails on if I have a few days off work, she enjoys back scratching when I have my nails done:bs: I just don't dress while she's home, unless she ordered me to.

Tracy Lynn
01-12-2006, 11:30 AM
I wish I could bottle Sage so all the CDers wives could sprinkle alittle of her behind each ear.

I feel the same way about my wife. I feel so stupid that I kept it from her for so many years. We were just talking last night about how things would have been so much different had I told her when we were younger. We met when I was 24. To be that age again.