PDA

View Full Version : Hi girls. What's your favourite frock?

susan howard
01-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Yes. I would love to know.

Mine is pretty, velvet and black with a bow at the back and sleeves that come down to the elbow. I love this frock. With it I love to wear quality pearls, tan coloured stockings or pantyhose together with black high heels.

I feel really feminine.

luv,

Susan

Julie York
01-11-2006, 02:27 PM
I haven't got one.:(

But my favourite skirt is a blue swishy knee length one....and a pink pleated one....oh and a red pleated one....oh and......Oh...Yeah sorry. I don't have a frock except the one in my profile but it is a bit tight and worn out now.

Brenda Elizabeth
01-11-2006, 02:41 PM
My current favourite frock is this one. I love the vibrant pink dress together with the pink heels.

Love
Brenda

Angela Burke
01-11-2006, 02:50 PM
My favourtie frock is that one that Brenda's got!

Love Angela XX

Nikki Dee
01-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Hi. Susan...I don't really have a most fave dress...I love 'em all.!!!..but I do have a fave style of skirt which is knee-length and silky and pleated....Nice dress Brenda...btw.
love Nikki. x

Sabrina Flowers
01-11-2006, 04:53 PM
I cant really do frocks and dresses, have a UK size 14/16 upperbody and a size 10/12 lowerbody, find frocks dont hang well on me, but would love to wear one though as they are so feminine.
Love the outfit your wearing Brenda, very well put together.

Sabrina

Aileen
01-11-2006, 05:14 PM
This one. I love colorful floral dresses, and this one is wonderfully tight, despite having a full skirt.

TGMarla
01-12-2006, 12:26 AM
I like this one best. I like yours, too, Alan.

katewithcurves
01-12-2006, 12:36 AM
I don't have a favorite right now since I can't CD but my past favorite was my sister's white strapless sundress I wore in high school. I'd put it on with her well padded longline bra and I'd look very femme from the neck down.

MsJanessa
01-12-2006, 09:22 AM
I have three leather outfits that I really like but My favorite is a red satin victorian style ball gown that I had made last fall--its floor lenqth red satin with black lace trim and a black satin bustle--with shoulder lenqth black leather gloves it is to die for--also has a black satin and lace petticoat to give it volume--the problem is accept for New Years and Halloween its really not the kind of outfit I can wear out--I don't have a photo of Me in it yet but when I get one I'll post it here.

Natasha Joy
01-12-2006, 09:54 AM
A couple long dresses are my favorites. Attached photo is one of my favorites. Love the large open sleeves. Cheers everyone.

sweeting
01-12-2006, 10:15 AM
sorry no pictures but i like all dresses and skirts laurie

InHerShoes
01-12-2006, 10:33 AM
The one I'm wearing in my avatar photo. It's very feminine and dramatic and I just love the way it moves around me.