PDA

View Full Version : What happened to me

Frederika
03-28-2014, 06:06 PM
What happened to me recently on Reunion island, a french overseas department, where I live. (Excuse my english)
I was walking in a commercial zone during the afternoon. I was wearing a not very long wig, big sunglasses, an off shoulder tee shirt I cut myself, rolled-up jeans and shaft sandals, thus no skirt or dress, no make up and no jewelry. A kind of androgyn outfit in a certain way. So, it was not a very feminine outfit but I think the off shoulder tee shirt with a visible bra strap made me as sexy as a masculine woman could be (i'm 6' 1", 101 lbs and 58 years, I'm often spotted). Near the place where I parked my car, there was a young woman who was selling samoussas (an indian food speciality).
When i went back to my car, she rushed towards me and asked me if I was interested by a girls party in a restaurant. "We'll be only girls, there will be no man at all except stripteasers or chippendales. I give you the restaurant address. I count on you". I took my softest voice to answer. She didn't seem to notice anything weird about me. She took me for a genuine girl. You could imagine how happy I was! I'll post pics of my outfit in the Picture and Video Gallery as soon as I can if you want to see it.

Rachelakld
03-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Sounds like you could be in for a fun evening :)

kimdl93
03-28-2014, 06:20 PM
My first thought was...less than half my weight ;). Pleas be safe. Not to question the girls motives, but it sounds fishy.

ChristinaK
03-28-2014, 06:52 PM
What an awesome compliment. Now, as far as the Chipendales, only interested in the " excited state" the women would be in later. Been there, done that!

NatalieGirl
03-28-2014, 09:01 PM
Frederika, I'm wondering if there's a conversion issue going from kilos to pounds? 6' 1" and 101 lbs would be a skeleton. You don't appear that slender in your pic.

Frederika
03-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Oh yes, I made a mistake in the conversion: 91 kgs or 201 lbs :o

I posted a pic here:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?211705-I-don-t-undrestand

Vikky
03-29-2014, 08:10 AM
Hi Frederika
It could be an interesting evening. Let us know how it goes.
You live in Reunion. I'd love to go there, and was looking at a map only the other day.
Vikky

UNDERDRESSER
03-29-2014, 12:10 PM
Frederika,

Has the party happened yet? If so, how did it go?

carhill2mn
03-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Experiences like this are such a joy and are to be treasured!

Frederika
03-30-2014, 12:18 AM
Frederika,

Has the party happened yet? If so, how did it go?

Oh no, I am too afraid the girls could see I'm a (poor) man.

Experiences like this are such a joy and are to be treasured!

Sure they are!

Shari
03-30-2014, 06:42 AM
I'm glad you straightened out that weight thing.
I was going to warn you to stay away from the seashore. The winds might have blown you out to sea and we'd never hear from you again.

BLUE ORCHID
03-30-2014, 06:53 AM
Hi Frederica, It sounds like you have been accepted as a lady.

ArleneRaquel
03-30-2014, 06:58 AM
Her remark must have left with a very happy feeling. Thank you for sharing. :)

Beverley Sims
03-30-2014, 07:56 AM
Frederika,
A nice compliment for you and it goes to show most people do not look past the clothes.

donnalee
03-30-2014, 08:11 AM
I hate to be so negative (I seem to tend in that direction lately), but it appears to me that you are being played. Please be very careful!

Frederika
03-30-2014, 09:21 PM
donnalee,
I understand why you think so. But in all modesty, it seems to me that I can feel if somebody laughs at me or not, when I am en femme. All my senses are then on the alert. In any case, you're right: we must be very careful.

Vikky,
You're welcome on my island! :)

donnalee
03-31-2014, 08:36 AM
Love to come, but age and finances won't permit; thank you for the information.

Nikki50/50
04-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Don't trust people. Dressed or not, getting randomly asked by some strange person to join a party, especially a Chippendales party...I'm sorry but it's as close to unheard of as anything can get. I would advise against going.

And about being untrusting of people... I don't even trust myself. I step out of the shower, and look in the mirror...so help me, that man is hiding some sort of secret! LOLOLOLOL

trisha kobichenko
04-02-2014, 01:49 AM
So, did you attend? And if so, how was it? hope it was fabulous!
Trish

Frederika
04-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Nikki50/50

I well intended not to go there for various reasons the most important of which is that I don't pass a very long time as a girl . Anyway thank you for confirming my fears. But I know where to find this young woman and I wonder if I am not going to tell her the truth .

trisha

Sorry to disappoint you.

Nikki50/50
04-03-2014, 09:13 AM
I wasn't trying to confirm a fear, so much as emphasize caution principles... I wanted to include suggesting taking a group (3 or more) of friends with you, but did not, as doing so would be based on assumptions of having that many who are in-the-know of your alterego. I will be the last to say 'limit yourself', in any way. Just on this particular circumstance, it had 'caution' spray-painted all over it. The world is only just beginning to open up, but when I hear of crimes against us such as what happened to a girl named Islan Nettles, I am reminded to keep my guard up at all times. Not to be paranoid, mind you... just smart about my decisions...
...and "passing" is a small part of going out to places. Just 'looking' like a woman isn't what will pass or fail. How you BE the woman in all aspects short of physiology will trump just the looks, every time.

Frederika
04-05-2014, 12:23 AM
Nikki50/50

I entirely agree with you. That's why I became a queer and feminist activist. But here in Reunion, there is a general principle of tolerance even if the society is not very modern.