PDA

View Full Version : Update on me <3

KayleeAnn
03-28-2014, 09:41 PM
I posted a little blurb about how I was confused about where I was at this time and the community here was awesome and I did end up taking the advice to seek out a councilor and I figured since you all have been such a help here I figured that I would love to share what has been going on with all you:).

I had a sit down with the councilor and we had a nice LONG talk, actually taking up a few extra appointment slots that she graciously (and thankfully lol) didn't charge me extra for. Anyway, I won't bore you with all the details but I will share the end result with you, well end result is kinda broad since i'm not 100% done there but you get my idea, tee hee.

More or less, she helped me realize something that I kinda knew but at the same time I didn't, and that is that I identify more as a woman than a man and have for a while. She helped me come to terms with this and now I feel a lot better about a lot of things. She also helped me realize that me being bi is ok, even in my "situation". I feel much more relaxed inside then I realized that. It's hard to kinda explain. Me and my bf are now going to talk together about the possibility of me transitioning, even part way, and I will be including my councilor in on it too.

I would love all of your support and advice. I haven't made any decision yet and will think long and hard about this but it is an option now. You have no idea how happy I am to have your support and confidence. :o *squee*

<3 Muah
Kaylee Ann

Princess Grandpa
03-28-2014, 10:24 PM
Is it not amazing? Coming to an understanding with yourself about who you are? I'm very happy for you!

Hug
Rita

Jorja
03-28-2014, 10:30 PM
Congratulations Kaylee, I am glad to hear you are starting to explore the possibilities and some things are starting to make sense. Of course it is OK to be bi. I have been for many years. The same old thing gets kind of old after a while. Variety is the spice of life! ;)

Katey888
03-29-2014, 12:07 PM
Good to hear that you're getting some good advice, Kaylee - and thanks for sharing that good news and progress with us.. :)

It's always reassuring to hear about someone getting some stability and feeling positive about themselves!

Great progress! Just take your time over it all... :cheer:

Katey x

Beverley Sims
03-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Kaylee,
It takes all of us to make the world as diverse as it is.
I think after your talk with your therapist you can make considered decisions as to where you are heading and you are not that different at all.

devida
03-30-2014, 01:26 PM
That's great to hear! Finding out it's OK to be who you are is wonderful and can be the start of a great adventure. Congratulations on coming out bi. I identified as bi all my life but only recently realized I am bi and trans. It is a huge relief to have the words to describe oneself.