PDA

View Full Version : First time

Camilla
03-29-2014, 04:44 AM
Just to ask to all of you when was the first time you desire to crossdress...
mine was at 12yo, wearing in secret a pair of high heels mules of my best friends mother, in her home...:eek:
A real discover for me. how good to wear them !!:o
Real satisfaction

Rachell Carter
03-29-2014, 05:39 AM
Mine was about the same age I guess . I was out with some friends playing in some woods we found this bag of clothes . I saw a suspender belt and stocking . We went home and I had to go back I looked though the bag a top a skirt nickes bra and the stocking so I took it all deeper in the woods don't no what it was but I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough an dressed in it all for about two minutes then I changed and dumped them all again but the next night I found my self going and doing it again . I then new it was for me loved it then and still do xx

Marcelle
03-29-2014, 06:14 AM
Hi Camilla,

My first time actually dressing was at 17. Prior to that I only had the feeling that I liked women's clothing. My first recollection of liking girl clothing was when I was five or six and wondered why my sister got to wear pretty dresses and I had to wear boring shorts and t-shirts in the summer.

Hugs

Isha

Connief
03-29-2014, 08:38 AM
First time I was about 5 or 6 playing dolls with my babysitter's daughter. Somehow I ended up in one of her dresses and have been hooked since. Something about pretty, soft, feminine clothes just feels so right and normal.

heatherdress
03-29-2014, 08:50 AM
About 5 years ago, while shopping with my wife, she asked me if I liked a pair of high heels she was looking at. It was a random question but after a fun discussion, she seriously asked how I would feel wearing a pair of my own if they really made me feel good and convinced then me to buy a pair. I had this exciting adventure of buying my own pair of black stiletto heels, brought them home and tried them on. It was great and she immediately gave me a pair of nylons and boy shorts - followed by lipstick, then eyeliner, then a dress. I loved how I felt and knew that I wanted to be fully dressed as a female. We went to Las Vegas soon after and I had a full transformation - when she turned my chair around I loved how I looked - and knew that was how I wanted to look.

UNDERDRESSER
03-29-2014, 12:05 PM
About 8 or so, my younger sister had the idea to swap clothes, she had on stretchy stirrup pants, and classic green school type briefs, think we both had some kind of t-shirt..This was right at that time when these....feelings, were starting to appear...

I remember thinking that I liked that snug, smooth feeling around my lower half. Then our mum came home and freaked about it. Which of course, gave it that taboo association as well.....Sigh, doomed, right there.

Adriana Moretti
03-29-2014, 12:25 PM
we have covered this MANY times before...but I will post up for the newbies who missed the past few threads on this.... I was young between 9 and 11 cant remember exactly...I found my cousins dance recital balerina costume in my grandmothers guest bedroom closet...tutu with sequins.....yea...game over. Further exploration lead me to a closet downstairs filled with all my aunts clothing from the 60's and my mothers wigs from beauty school on those foam heads.....I can still see that closet vividly.

RADER
03-29-2014, 01:34 PM
I was about 4 or 5, playing with my mothers girdles and stockings.
I tried her heals out, but even then my feet would not fit in her shoes.
Later as a teenager, I would spend somers up at the Grand Folks
house, they lived on a small lake. They had changing rooms full
of bathing suits. I loved going into the girls and "Borrow" one for
the night for a special PJ's wear.
Rader

Beverley Sims
03-30-2014, 12:18 PM
About six I liked playing mothers and fathers, I was the mother or the baby.
The cute baby dress with a bra and frilly panties gave everyone a laugh.
I also would have sleep overs with the same girls up till age twelve.
Always wore shortie pyjamas.

I took up playing Mothers and Fathers for real when I got older.
A very different game. :)